Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve some more tea but only if people are interested in a daily update ?! I’m at an meeting so if interested I’ll post once meeting is done ..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm a lurker, and love to have laugh at Josie as much as the next tattler.

That said, taking covert photos of someone is extremely intrusive and disrespectful, no matter who that person is. The comments were fine - the photos were not.
Ever heard of paparazzi? Nothing new here.

It is this tote she had £1050

I saw her at 1130 ish I just checked the pilates is at 830 and 930 am …
She wasn’t in the 8:30am class yesterday

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Both of them are at daylesford again today !!

She was exactly like in vlog so I assume she’s been filming today

Massive hair tons of make up the grubby Burberry bag again! The partiere dress brown leather flip flops and chunky huge long cardigan draped over shoulders . She flounced into the trough restaurant I couldn’t believe it . I wouldn’t wish to offend anyone by posting a photo again 😂

Chad was in a t shirt and gilet

They were only there an hour in new defender

I have a photo again I couldn’t believe it when she asked into shot from nowhere but will only post if it won’t offend !

Walked into shot not asked into shot *

I made a few videos and she walked straight into shot with him 😂 she walks behind him a lot

To clarify I made a few videos today and she happened to walk into one not a few

She certainly flounced in with some attitude . Not much smiles today .

Ever heard of paparazzi? Nothing new here.

She wasn’t in the 8:30am class yesterday
Was the later 930 class I think

Go on then as long as it doesn’t offend .. chav can’t be tall …..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Very interesting, thank you! She has a pilates class on Monday mornings, so perhaps this is why there is no poofy hair and dress. In her vlogs, she pretends that she uses her expensive bags for the gym.

Just an FYI, Josie has posted that she is 155cm (5'0). I am adding the screenshot taken directly from her video. That makes her between 5'0 and 5'1. She inserted the height in tiny red letters that one could hardly read on the screen. She is not 5'2/5'3, but she wishes she was! We all had a big discussion here last year and many have receipts of what she said her height was before she started 'forgetting'.

No Loewe bag is too funny. Little Bo Peep must surely have felt lost without her little basket bag. :ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure that Josie is taller than I am and I'm 5ft 2" - not too sure why she would wish to be taller than she is? Nothing wrong with being short!! Back in the days when she used to influence my fashion choices (yes, I know ;) ) I bought items she shilled and they were noticeably longer on me than they were on her. I seem to remember her saying in a flog that she is around 5ft 3 1/2" - my guess is that she doesn't know how to convert feet and inches into cms!!

Reactions: 11

Massive hair tons of make up the grubby Burberry bag again! The partiere dress brown leather flip flops and chunky huge long cardigan draped over shoulders . She flounced into the trough restaurant I couldn’t believe it . I wouldn’t wish to offend anyone by posting a photo again 😂

I have a photo again I couldn’t believe it when she asked into shot from nowhere but will only post if it won’t offend !

I made a few videos and she walked straight into shot with him 😂 she walks behind him a lot

To clarify I made a few videos today and she happened to walk into one not a few

Certainly captured the flounce! Chav looks to be wearing a Gillet that isn’t too tight… I wonder if he emailed company to ask about sizing and shock kingly they sent a freebie that fits him?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

To give you a point of reference, the Citroën Picasso in the background is 1m63 high.

• Haha
Certainly captured the flounce! Chav looks to be wearing a Gillet that isn’t too tight… I wonder if he emailed company to ask about sizing and shock kingly they sent a freebie that fits him?
LOL flounce yes... she waltzed in. Very much in character today unlike yesterday. No idea why the huge bag is required, I don't think they bought anything today but can't be 100% so what on earth is she carting around...

Shes definitely in proper flats today too

I’ve gone back to get what I can and accidentally deleted the video! I only have these screenshots there’s a few here I’ve not posted before for height reference . I think chav is quite short in the thigh zone .

she had more height in the hair today lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
LOL flounce yes... she waltzed in. Very much in character today unlike yesterday. No idea why the huge bag is required, I don't think they bought anything today but can't be 100% so what on earth is she carting around...

I’ve gone back to get what I can and accidentally deleted the video! I only have these screenshots there’s a few here I’ve not posted before for height reference . I think chav is quite short in the thigh zone .

She really does look like a grandma, doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noticed on Freddy’s insta yesterday she had an ad for Karen Millen … oh how poor Joho begged for a KM gig… not sure she got it…all Joho seems to have atm is more gulping and same old flower garden shots 😴😴😴😴😴 Fred also had freebie Charlotte Tillbury and Elizabeth Arden … so maybe we’ll get a new fav skincare from Joho treat soon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest TikTok is a joke... ho to make a free vase of flowers. Since when is her bouquet free?. The aliums shes cutting are bought ready grown from daylesford because she planted hers too late for this year!.. one alium in a pot is £20 (that's just one flower head they only come sold in ones from what ive seen).. salvia - I bought one today £18 yes lots of stems there though, the lupins aren't cheap (mine keep dying!), the wildflower garden she then cuts from wasn't free either..... unless she has been gifted everything here plus labour

Tonights garden dinner looks like a bowl of pasta? or something shes bought ready made up in daylesford deli.. what happened to her re- creating the Burford salad from the other day

• Sick
Reactions: 8

That looks like a shoplifters outfit.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13

The color of her hair is just terrible! I suppose it goes withe granny chic vibe!

• Haha
After watching all the gifts tonight I started feeling queasy. She will never use it and certainly won't report back on results. To make myself feel better i watched diy sos, a programme about helping others in need. Community based and felt myself come back into reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The color of her hair is just terrible! I suppose it goes withe granny chic vibe!
Re hair ... yesterday it was difficult to form an opinion. Today, with it being down I saw that it is suffering from a build up of purple shampoo imo. Frow used to overdo the purple shampoo I don't know if it was Josie copying frow?

Reactions: 7
Thankyou @ella1979 for bringing the tea.

Josie goes to Nicky Clarks brothers salon in London hope it is a freebie as i wouldn't pay £££ for it.
She’s wrecking it with home care !. I never knew where she goes - I’ll have a nosy at the salon

@ella1979 love it! Just keep ‘em coming!
Ahh good to hear!. Thank you . I didn’t expect a sighting of a “Josie in the wildlife” today after seeing her yesterday there but she really can crop up at anytime .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.