Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any etiquette dear Lydia, no matter where you live you must always say “heading UP to London “ it is never down

She has stolen josies “oh my goodness”. The “hehehe” she always does really makes me laugh !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The in real life photos are absolutely shocking. I know you can’t see her face but she looks so much better in her casual gym bits with her hair back. She looks about 82 when ‘dressed up’ 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is nothing wrong with being short at all but when you are 5 feet tall and don't disclose that when flogging 'long' dresses, it is problematic for your audience. A maxi dress on her will not be the same length on the average height person (5'4). Let alone a taller person. Robin Gallant/Francis has mentioned her height. I can't remember if she said she was 5'2 or 5'3. In photos, Robin is clearly taller than Teefers.
Teefers also always wears high heels or stands on her tippy-toes and even stands on tippy toes when in her heels, so she may appear taller. Teefers gave her height in centimetres because she was measured in centimetres. She deems maths unnecessary in the world :rolleyes: and would be too stupid to know that there are 2.5 cm to an inch anyway. I myself simply took the number she provided and popped it into an app on my phone that converts any type of unit. She is actually between 5'0 and 5'1 but I give it as 5'0 because I know it really bothers old Teefers. ;) 😆
Teefers lies about her height because she's gagging for her own clothes 'edit'. Nothing truthful ever crosses lady Aga's puffer fish lips. 🐡
It’s still not practical for those who are used to measuring in decimal systems. Between feet, inch, mile, yard, and I don’t even speak of Farenheit, it’s complicated! 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there anyone that Tattlers would recommend to follow who is a non irritating version of Teefers (or perhaps someone quite a bit older), without all the flogging and breathless 'oh my goodness' ?
Try Busbee Style, Frédérique Bros and Justine Leconte officiel.

Reactions: 6
well.... vlog starts at straw top... boring details on how her cleaner checks the Barbour they leave there for people to use of rpoo bags and tissues... tour of straw top

next up shes off to pilates its Monday morning . Riveting news shes going to have a clear out once home of clothes and makeup ...she has 20 bags for travel products some pre covid.... I sense an eBay session!

shes at daylesford showing the bunting .... as I said shes bought something in a bag from Bamford barn , same shots of plates and plants , there's a new wine room and they can help you choose what fits your budget she says there is lots under £30 for midweek meals lol I buy their 13.50 bottle and have it all week round its lovely you don't need to spend more .

shes bought enough salad for the week (im not sure it will keep that long)...allwhich isn't news as I mentioned this on Monday 😂

Shes back home now foliage arranging...next up slow mo gardening and shes collected some lettuce leaves - she shows a close up of the adenoma white top shes still wearing since pilates...

Shes now in her closet room and its a slight mess piles of shoes, slow mo of her tidying room, shes lost one of her Jimmy Choo shoes....shes off for her nails next ...

shes leaving a link to where you can buy what shes getting rid of !

When did she get the green Bvlgari bag?????

shes showing off her olive green mani

HER NEW CAR ARRIVES NEXT WEEK!!!!!! apparently the two cars they have right now don't feel like her cars because chav drives them........

now the dogs are off to the cotswold groomer.

the car is filthy inside and out

lol now shes at daylesford for lunch (as I said!) on tues whilst dogs are at groomers

now picking them up ...

Now home in green dress she did both Mondays pilates and Tuesdays... she did the later one Monday and the early doors one tues its seems.

Heatless waves time .. and more closet clearcut.. shes flogging haircare

Shes going away in a couple of weeks for a holiday!

Last edited:
  • Sick
I wonder what the car is?. Another defender?! I wouldn't mind betting a green defender........

Reactions: 3
Again with the holidays, didn’t the word lost all meaning at this point? What exactly is she holidaying from? They never go anywhere to learn about culture or do some hiking or anything new and adventurous.

I wonder what the car is?. Another defender?! I wouldn't mind betting a green defender........
I don’t follow Joho all the time and generally lurk this thread when I do so maybe I’m just going off some of her past stuff and she’s moved on from her oohing and aging but I would guess a Bentayga or whatever the Bentley suv is that she was test driving and going on and on about being her dream car last year or so. A third defender would be absolutely ridiculous though so I wouldn’t put it past her.

I just doubt she could justify the expense of a bentagya or say a RR Vogue... I reckon the black wrapped drug dealer esque looking defender irks her so much shes gone and ordered what she really wanted to start with. a green one.... will be interesting to see.....

Unless its a convertible to add a real change

Reactions: 5
Again with the holidays, didn’t the word lost all meaning at this point? What exactly is she holidaying from? They never go anywhere to learn about culture or do some hiking or anything new and adventurous.
cos you can't hang off a mountain and flog byterry hydrobalm at the same time??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can hear Lady Carole Bamford voice right next to Josie at the lighting of the beacon

Reactions: 3
Im sure in one of her flogs she was talking about fake tanning and needing a mitt (im sure ive remembered that correctly). She was literally given a fake tanning mitt and some other shizz by lydia when she launched the glo stuff. What does she do with all the stuff she doesnt plan on using but cant sell if its been opened or used. Crazy wasteful 🤯
I saw a recent vid of her justifying shopping on net a porter again after a haul the previous week. Shes even embarrased by her own behaviour. At least thats something 🤷🏻‍♀️ i cant stand her or her vids tbh. I read tattle when im bored and all your discussions send me to her vids to have a watch for myself haha 🙈🙊🙉

Reactions: 5
Tor-TOY-se?! lol. (Tortoise) This can’t be the British pronunciation. I have heard Josie say a lot of things incorrectly. Is she stupid? She usually attempts to be well spoken (albeit fake) but her ignorance slips more often than she realizes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im sure in one of her flogs she was talking about fake tanning and needing a mitt (im sure ive remembered that correctly). She was literally given a fake tanning mitt and some other shizz by lydia when she launched the glo stuff. What does she do with all the stuff she doesnt plan on using but cant sell if its been opened or used. Crazy wasteful 🤯
I saw a recent vid of her justifying shopping on net a porter again after a haul the previous week. Shes even embarrased by her own behaviour. At least thats something 🤷🏻‍♀️ i cant stand her or her vids tbh. I read tattle when im bored and all your discussions send me to her vids to have a watch for myself haha 🙈🙊🙉
Sincerely, I don't think she's embarrassed at all. She just says that so that her ( dumb) followers tell her they " understand, its part of her job ". The wastefulness must be awful. I really don't like calling people I don't know dumb like that but at this stage , I don't understand how they can't see how materialistic and shallow she is. Not a role model for a young woman by any standards.

Reactions: 7
This might of been mentioned, ive only just realised Josie and Lydia are both using incredibly similar green stories and fonts which Julia Berolzheimer uses..

Reactions: 10
She appears to be using the Jubilee to get some followers and beg! According to Instagram one of them is at strawrot this am…? Meanwhile Chav - for the love of hygiene and basic manners - wash your filthy hands! Seriously I’ve never seen a man or woman with such dirty hands…

Can't believe she didnt go to any of the 3 local beacons.... Gutted... 😉
Where would Joho’s self inflated self importance and ability to attempt social climbing be if she was to hang around with the mere oiks of villages??? …!!??? You know some of them don’t even have defenders.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.