Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t realised Michael van Clarke is Nicky Clarke’s brother!. Michael only seems to offer cuts for £395 so when she’s had a bad blow dry it was another member of staff they charge £35 for a blow dry.

Rosie Londoner used to use him and promote him. Josie I don’t think has ever promoted the 3 inches haircare range he has ? ..

It’s a bit misleading thinking about it Josie having LDN after her Instagram josieldn when she’s many hours away from London

Reactions: 5
Dhhhaaaahhhhhrrrhhhhlings I think Joho may have her Loewe bag in hiding as today I noticed in M and S that they have nigh on identical style… only difference is the logo embossed absence…. Or maybe out Joho has heard that Burberry might give freebies and so is on the beg … she’ll probably claim she is supporting British Brands for the Jubilee… surely TLpeops we must have a jubilee party in honour of Lady Joho and Lord Chav?

Reactions: 8
Her vocabulary is really very limited.

gorgeous, blooms, vegetables, garden, wow, darling, oh my gosh, absolutely amazing

I’m sure I’ve missed a few. Please add anymore I’ve missed😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12

gorgeous, blooms, vegetables, garden, wow, darling, oh my gosh, absolutely amazing

'wholesome' seems to be the latest.
Mac n cheese 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure that Josie is taller than I am and I'm 5ft 2" - not too sure why she would wish to be taller than she is? Nothing wrong with being short!! Back in the days when she used to influence my fashion choices (yes, I know ;) ) I bought items she shilled and they were noticeably longer on me than they were on her. I seem to remember her saying in a flog that she is around 5ft 3 1/2" - my guess is that she doesn't know how to convert feet and inches into cms!!
There is nothing wrong with being short at all but when you are 5 feet tall and don't disclose that when flogging 'long' dresses, it is problematic for your audience. A maxi dress on her will not be the same length on the average height person (5'4). Let alone a taller person. Robin Gallant/Francis has mentioned her height. I can't remember if she said she was 5'2 or 5'3. In photos, Robin is clearly taller than Teefers.
Teefers also always wears high heels or stands on her tippy-toes and even stands on tippy toes when in her heels, so she may appear taller. Teefers gave her height in centimetres because she was measured in centimetres. She deems maths unnecessary in the world :rolleyes: and would be too stupid to know that there are 2.5 cm to an inch anyway. I myself simply took the number she provided and popped it into an app on my phone that converts any type of unit. She is actually between 5'0 and 5'1 but I give it as 5'0 because I know it really bothers old Teefers. ;) 😆
Teefers lies about her height because she's gagging for her own clothes 'edit'. Nothing truthful ever crosses lady Aga's puffer fish lips. 🐡

• Haha

Heavenly!! Everything is heavenly!

• Haha
The green partiere dress was wore by Lydia first . It’s going to be amusing when there’s blonde country barBie and brunette country barBie wondering around the Cotswolds in the same items

It seems Lydia will steal josies thunder I don’t particularly like Lydia but her team seem to be doing better at getting her various work

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After watching all the gifts tonight I started feeling queasy. She will never use it and certainly won't report back on results. To make myself feel better i watched diy sos, a programme about helping others in need. Community based and felt myself come back into reality.
I currently have visitors staying (leaving tomorrow) so I have not had time to "treat myself" to Teefers' latest offering. Just quickly checked here now. How many lies have I missed out on then? :ROFLMAO:
Anything noteworthy that needs documenting or can I skip pass for the sake of my sanity?

• Haha
Is there anyone that Tattlers would recommend to follow who is a non irritating version of Teefers (or perhaps someone quite a bit older), without all the flogging and breathless 'oh my goodness' ?

Heavenly!! Everything is heavenly!
Let’s not forget when she is trying to sound extra specially’posh’ for her audience … truly scrumptious 🤢 gulp slurp lip smack … mouth watering ! Noticed in a recent flog those jumpers hanging by the ‘antique’ effect mirror int eh dressing room look tired and dirty … they have probably gathered the dust and dirt as Joho flounces from the wholesome garden to the elegant dressing room… as all great country elite ladies do!

• Haha
  • Sick
Let’s not forget when she is trying to sound extra specially’posh’ for her audience … truly scrumptious 🤢 gulp slurp lip smack … mouth watering ! Noticed in a recent flog those jumpers hanging by the ‘antique’ effect mirror int eh dressing room look tired and dirty … they have probably gathered the dust and dirt as Joho flounces from the wholesome garden to the elegant dressing room… as all great country elite ladies do!
Oh my goodness, the mouth watering!
🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Is there anyone that Tattlers would recommend to follow who is a non irritating version of Teefers (or perhaps someone quite a bit older), without all the flogging and breathless 'oh my goodness' ?
I really like Milania- channel name Milabu - she is younger than Joho (probably richer) but really fair in her comments about products and she has old travel vlogs too. She also has 2 beautiful children but she was honest and open about her birth experiences.I’d say Milania, Andre and their family are the dichotomy of Joho in every way. Joho should watch their Ukrainian vlog and she might learn something!

Oh just my but into the Joho hair and Lyds frenemies chatter… I noticed in a LEM flog her hair (I know there were major dramas re hair) is looking much better than our dear Joho’s … could the water of soho pool be an issue… or maybe the pool , like the peloton is out of favour with Joho?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I currently have visitors staying (leaving tomorrow) so I have not had time to "treat myself" to Teefers' latest offering. Just quickly checked here now. How many lies have I missed out on then? :ROFLMAO:
Anything noteworthy that needs documenting or can I skip pass for the sake of my sanity?
I wouldn't advise if you are eating, mentally unstable or already nausious

• Haha

Oh my goodness, mouthwatering, incredible, epic, wowzah x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ive been thinking about her lack of loyalty to beauty brands. If I open a moisturiser , it might last a few months. Josie is "using and recommending" various brands changing almost constantly. FROW seems to spend a lot longer on a brand for example CDP, she actually looks like shes enjoying the products but maybe that's an act... Are companies only investing in the minimal to appear on Josie's channel because they simply don't like her enough ?. Is frow getting a bigger contract and that's why she spends more time and it looks more naturally part of her routine?

Ive been thinking about her lack of loyalty to beauty brands. If I open a moisturiser , it might last a few months. Josie is "using and recommending" various brands changing almost constantly. FROW seems to spend a lot longer on a brand for example CDP, she actually looks like shes enjoying the products but maybe that's an act... Are companies only investing in the minimal to appear on Josie's channel because they simply don't like her enough ?. Is frow getting a bigger contract and that's why she spends more time and it looks more naturally part of her routine?
That is an interesting thought @ella1979 .
It is quite incredible how many different brands she shills out. No other Youtuber that I know or follow to my knowledge does that. One thing is clear to all of us here and that is that she has no principles. The same goes for all that cheap yet not so cheap jewelry that she shows. All "her favourites"... or is it just greed and others have a bit more principles and shame as to so blatantly decieve their audience.

That is an interesting thought @ella1979 .
It is quite incredible how many different brands she shills out. No other Youtuber that I know or follow to my knowledge does that. One thing is clear to all of us here and that is that she has no principles. The same goes for all that cheap yet not so cheap jewelry that she shows. All "her favourites"... or is it just greed and others have a bit more principles and shame as to so blatantly decieve their audience.
Talking of which silver Thomas save is the current one !

Sp* sabo

Greed is a strong possibility I agree

She’s at soho now . I’m looking forward to taking up the invite and reporting back .

All "her favourites"... or is it just greed and others have a bit more principles and shame as to so blatantly decieve their audience.
It IS greed. People who have been following her for a while and don't realize it are just plain dumb. I'm sorry, but someone has to say it. You may like a dress or a product that she shares (you're bound to like something out of this mountain of stuff), but you have to see it's all about selling for her. No one changes their "favorites" every other week. And no, Josie didn't "just finish ironing these sheets" - it's a planned segue into more selling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.