Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Josie… this week … this is what we will all be disgusted about! (I know vandalism is bad but … )
I was just about to post the same thing! It says a lot about a person with how they use their platform. So many other major events in the last week she could have publicly posted about and said how outraged she was but vandalised flowers is obviously a priority for her. She really is pathetic.

Reactions: 14
Are we ready for some tea live from cotswolds ?!

She’s at daylesford . She’s very quietly spoken definitely over 5 foot I’d guess maybe 5’2/5’3 she had a bamford shopping bag with an item of clothing wrapped up inside … gym outfit , no flouncy dress but a dress squished up in her Burberry bag !! Not a straw ratten bag in sight , trainers perhaps apl I’m not sure I saw her in the food hall. Said hello she asked am I visiting the cotswolds etc . It must be strange for her not to know who’s who 😂

she had a bag full of food from the deli . She’s slim all over not very Pear shaped in real life . Big eyes biggish nose huge teeth which push her lips out and make them look big . She had the dress green and white she just posted . The Burberry bag was mucky . She was well spoken but not as exaggerated as in her vlogs or as loud.

And there I was expecting Valentino shoes , Loewe bag a big dress and huge hair !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Very interesting, thank you! She has a pilates class on Monday mornings, so perhaps this is why there is no poofy hair and dress. In her vlogs, she pretends that she uses her expensive bags for the gym.

Just an FYI, Josie has posted that she is 155cm (5'0). I am adding the screenshot taken directly from her video. That makes her between 5'0 and 5'1. She inserted the height in tiny red letters that one could hardly read on the screen. She is not 5'2/5'3, but she wishes she was! We all had a big discussion here last year and many have receipts of what she said her height was before she started 'forgetting'.

No Loewe bag is too funny. Little Bo Peep must surely have felt lost without her little basket bag. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They have changing facilities with pilates I was amazed she wasn’t changed into a dress the way she goes on !. Maybe her chunky trainers gave an illusion of extra height

They haven’t heard of her at the Thyme boutique

Didn’t see her buying plants just photographing them !

She won’t be making much footage this afternoon it’s chucking it down with rain

By the state of the Burberry bag she uses it a lot

I wonder why she had the parterre dress at the top of her bag yet hadn’t changed .. hair was a bit greasy or sweaty looking

Burford garden centre is nice but not amazing .. I’ll attach the menu for anyone wondering what they have for lunch !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Started watching her fashion Sunday blog for about 2 minutes because it was about...yes, more dresses. Not wasting time watching her try on the same 100 plus identical dresses. I have things I need to achieve in my own life, like gardening for real. My runners are so caked in mud from gardening and watering that I won't even bring them in the house. Dresses are for looking at how pretty the garden is. She is mistaken if she thinks anyone believes she gets down and dirty gardening in a white, smocked dress.

Reactions: 12
So nice of Chav to read out TL comments and post accordingly…. We have a lala gravel garden update and a !!stop with the feet!!! Photos Chav shot!!!

It is this tote she had £1050

I saw her at 1130 ish I just checked the pilates is at 830 and 930 am …
Well not hanging around getting changed? I guess she probably just wants time out of the house… in any house/size you are bound to get cabin fever and need time out! Maybe she was hanging around hoping to see PONJI (people of National Joho importance) to fawn over
Edit - having seen the inside scoop photos from our ace 🕵 I think Joho is trolling us with the ‘excited’ comment and feet photo (think those feet could be Johooves!?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Josies got competition Lydia’s moving to cotswolds to be near to soho farmhouse . She has copied Josie and done a little tour of soho garden and other bits and she’s done a flower arranging workshop (her bouquet is a bit of a mess!) …. We are about to get another Josie 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm a lurker, and love to have laugh at Josie as much as the next tattler.

That said, taking covert photos of someone is extremely intrusive and disrespectful, no matter who that person is. The comments were fine - the photos were not.

Reactions: 16
@jiuyo welcome new member. FYI they aren't photographs although I understand you might of assumed they are. They are screenshots from my video of my visit today.. the videos were to document my visit and the beautiful displays Daylesford has (its ever changing, right now lots of pretty jubilee colours and bunting). Josie is happy to film allosrts of people going about their daily lives and broadcast to a much wider audience than tattle enjoys. She even took her phone into the sauna and recorded other ladies enjoying the sauna in their swimwear for example. Kim Kardashians fans aren't shocked when they see photos of her out and about , it can come with the territory imo.

Take a look at "the purse forum" thread after thread of normal people photographed whilst out and about carrying whichever designer brand the thread is regarding and these people aren't putting themselves out there like Josie does. Josie could easily feature in the purse forum Burberry thread for simply carrying a Burberry bag today.

I would imagine a fair few people here do wonder how genuine Josie is , in terms of the life she portrays and the reality, shes put herself out there and earns good money from doing so - people are bound to be curious about the reality. What about the reality star who was found to live in an absolutely filthy infested hovel but portrayed quite the opposite?.. its human nature for people to wonder and question.

The screenshots I chose to use didn't even show her from the front/her face .. She advertises the fact she is "always" at daylesford, she vlogs about daylesford regularly desperate for their attention.. of course people will spot her when shes out and about in the places she references frequently.

Id like to know about Soho Farmhouse & their exact rules after Lydia's video tonight , Josie has shown a fair bit of footage filmed there and I believe they have extremely strict rules on the subject (also they are a completely private members club).. Lydia's vlog showed a flower arranging workshop with other people in the class in the footage (at soho house !!) im more surprised at seeing that than I would be seeing pics of well known influencers out and about.

I also think the screenshots show Josie in a positive light. She is nothing like I thought she would be figure wise, she has legs which are lean, the pear shape ive seen on the screen doesn't look at all pear in real life , shes very trim and taller than id expected although some of it might be trainers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm a lurker, and love to have laugh at Josie as much as the next tattler.

That said, taking covert photos of someone is extremely intrusive and disrespectful, no matter who that person is. The comments were fine - the photos were not.
Welcome :) perfectly legal to do in a public place Josie has questionable morals so no sympathy here .

Reactions: 19
I bet Josie was fuming Lydia (a non local to boot!) was invited to soho farmhouse to promote it. In josies eyes she would of been the first choice having self promotes SFH for ages.

It doesn't seem that Daylesford are 100% behind Josie either. I don't believe the Martha dress and jumpsuit were gifted, it cooers she wore them for a quick few photos with the net a porter Loewe bag she sent back after using numerous times. She wasn't invited to see the new China collection. The only bit of positive news ive seen is Lady Carole Bamford has liked one of josies recent posts.

I can only imagine all the vlogs Lydia is about to do at daylesford, soho , local garden places etc etc all whilst tapping into the contacts Josie has made and fighting for Lady Bamford attention . Its hilarious

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Speaking of soho farmhouse/soho house, I've always gotten the impression that it's a place that was cool 10-15 years ago. Not so much these days, as they've accepted in all these influencer types. Influencers are ironically always among the last to catch onto trends and the 'cool thing'.

Same with the Cotswolds. These people are about 20 years behind on the "trend" of moving to the Cotswolds - yet they act as if they're the first to discover some sort of super-secret area!

Reactions: 24
Speaking of soho farmhouse/soho house, I've always gotten the impression that it's a place that was cool 10-15 years ago. Not so much these days, as they've accepted in all these influencer types. Influencers are ironically always among the last to catch onto trends and the 'cool thing'.

Same with the Cotswolds. These people are about 20 years behind on the "trend" of moving to the Cotswolds - yet they act as if they're the first to discover some sort of super-secret area!
Yeah, I have the same impression of the Soho House group. Some lovely venues of course, I've stayed at Babigton House before and it was a delight, but I get a vibe that it's not quite what it was in its heyday?

Reactions: 9

I agree Maura from love island is a member it is certainly on the decline with these types lurking around.

Reactions: 9
hope everyone is braced for a dress flog-a- thon?

shes found a Kelly inspired bag she feels that the craftsmanship is like a Kelly (what?!)...... has she ever inspected the beautiful stitches on a proper Kelly bag? the leather... etc etc
Yes she has inspected lidl’s fake Kellys, so that is her reference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well if this won’t get you rushing out to buy a dyson… nothing will 🤢at the ‘breakfast’. The much talked about table has arrived to lorry in the lane fanfare …. At lest it hides the trough…
I know they’ll grow something over it eventually but those columns look silly as the dark ironwork is invisible, it would be better painted.

Never doing a god job on editing. Ever.
"KM at the moment, have looooads of amazing wedding guests outfit options. I'll pop a few of my other favourites up on the screen here." .......... Where exactly Teefs???

@IneverKnewmylogin, absolutely right! My thoughts exactly!
What's with that unflattering underarm pachacha?? 🤣🤣🤣 Made me so uncomfortable!
The leg flash completely inadequate! (Gag a little!) Always trying so hard to seem posh, with the side face, side posture and side-crossing hands... And then goes and tries too hard for a sexy funny moment!

You can't pull it off!
It doesn't go with your unseasoned personality Teefs, just stop it!

And what's with the outfit you chose to represent your favourites???
And I thought you couldn't have worse taste in combining outfits... 🤢
Prove me wrong every single time!

why do I even waste my time? I'm certainly the one to blame 🤦🏽‍♀️
Good gawd what's happened to her upper lip ? Was she stung by a bee or is it just badly applied lipstick ? Or both ...

20220529_211956.jpg

• Wow
Juniper54ny, after burying 19 children and 2 teachers, here in the US in Uvalde Texas, I am back ! I need to watch several vlogs to catch up.

Thank you'll for the likes and support 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.