Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it was just them.
poor dogs!! stuck at home when they could be out..

Im going to Daylesford soon (its quite a distance from me but im planning a trip)... ill have a good nosy and report back! Ive never been through Lower Brailes

Reactions: 11
I believe that the saggy bum is proof that she walks very little.

That makes sense. They were called out on here for neglecting and never walking the dogs so they started doing it in vlogs. Shame they don’t do it in real life……. Poor animals
Yep, all they have to do is buy each dog a special bag and when they get tired just pop them in it. Stupid people.

It is not as if the dogs are heavy. My dachshund grumpy snoopy weighs 12kg and no bag is big enough !! I am not strong enough either

Reactions: 8

Joho is turning into Joan Crawford a Hollywood star back in the 50's, who was nuts ( suggest Mommy Dearest) movie. ( above)

That hair is awful. She really needs to get a modern hair cut. The tarmac of a forehead is to massive. I think the UK calls " fringe " in US we call them bangs that would cover up that shiny greasy forehead It would also put that teeny tiny chin less noticeable. I think she thinks she's a hottie, but, she is far from it.

The dreaded dresses recap. The blue one, all she needs is a white bonnet then drive her to the nearest Amish community so they will adopt her.

The orange bag dress ! Seriously?

The white bag dress, throw a Catholic habit over it and drive her to the nearest convent where they will adopt her.

More floral bag dresses. I am at a loss... she knows nothing about fashion for a 30 year old woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
poor dogs!! stuck at home when they could be out..

Im going to Daylesford soon (its quite a distance from me but im planning a trip)... ill have a good nosy and report back! Ive never been through Lower Brailes
Oh have fun in Daylesford. You're not missing much in Brailes apart from some cracking walks, stunning views and a great proper local pub. Its not pretentious just a proper pub... Hence why they dont use it.
There is another pub in the village that is sadly closed and the current owner is trying to get change of use. Its obviously getting a bit of attention on our local FB village page Charchar did make a comment about it somewhere but he probably never used it anyway! I'll see if I can find a receipt

I thought there was a bit more but cant find it.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Saw the pair of idiots on the walk today, dressed for the country dahhhhlings looking like complete and utter knobs!
Very sad to see she hasnt shared charchar throwing mustard all down his trousers.
Were they there? I missed them - just as well right enough as she made some very rude comments about to me and about me in the past. Previously discussed here on a previous thread. Although in fairness I wasn't there long.

Someone mentioned Daylesford - not worth a visit as it is overpriced and up its self and I don't want you to be disappointed. Definitely do not order a scone if you have a cuppa - the one I had was stale and heavy as a brick.

Charlie has often said that he would love to have and run a pub. This is not something old Teefers will ever allow or encourage. Her daddy used to work in a pub before starting his business and he went on to be successful. Josie pretends that she was born royalty so would not like old Charchar to go back to a profession that she would prefer to forget existed in her family. He would make a good pub or innkeeper (he could talk all night and day) but she wouldn't have him not be available to wait on her hand and foot.

Sorry about the loss of a lovely pub for the village.

thanks. I wonder where they do spend time other than in the house and Daylesford? restaurant wise where would they go any idea?

Reactions: 12
Cannot see LaLa being happy about JoHo's squeeze running a pub...not with his past problems with alcohol??

I agree he would be an ideal Bar Man , but he has his hands full with managing the Old Rectory LOL! .. plus he can't finance his own home never mind a business on top lol

Cannot see LaLa being happy about JoHo's squeeze running a pub...not with his past problems with alcohol??
Have heard of people who don't drink and who run pubs. The copious amounts of rosé that old Teefers consumes is probably more than many patrons consume in a pub. How many times have we seen Her Ladyshit sloshed and acting like an idiot. Likes her rosé too much old Teefers. Had a good smile at all those bottles of Mirabeau that were delivered. Teefers is going to be a busy little bee.

Have no love for Mirabeau. So unprofessional of Mirabeau to pass on all names of Josie's viewers who sent complaints to Mirabeau.
It was even worse that Josie named and shamed a poor woman in a vlog who had commented.

OMG I missed that!!

Reactions: 8
She would be there for the food van though. Loves herself a burger.
Oh but would that burger be alomost as good as ‘London burger’ or the awful honest burger???

with the ‘success’ Chavis making of strawrot I imagine expenditure would exceed income… no one would want to be in the pub with Chavsplainer and the pretentious nature would put many off… I’d be tempted to get the advertised as a hen/stag party venue… imagine the horror of Joho and chav when folk turned up sans defender/ or Zimmerman.

Someone mentioned Daylesford - not worth a visit as it is overpriced and up its self and I don't want you to be disappointed. Definitely do not order a scone if you have a cuppa - the one I had was stale and heavy as a brick.
I have to say the Daylesford thing just doesn’t do anything for me … my home place was beside the Clyde Valley (using the larger name as I don’t want to post more local details)… there are some fabulous family run garden centres with amazing home baking and great food…. Good range of prices… I would really hate if the ‘incomers’ found out about these gems. One of the longest standing garden centres sold out to a chain and it was completely ruined in terms of food. Some of the other ones closed as the family aged. Things may have to change but it’s a shame when obnoxious people can ruin the tranquility and balance of tiny villages.

Last edited:
I can just imagine old Teefers, in her dotage, sozzled, propping up the end of the bar and singing Lion King songs softly to herself whilst occasionally high kicking her way through a minefield of odd side tables to the ladies loo*....stopping on the way to accost customers to ask if they have tried her latest pimple popping gadget.

* Sorry...'powder room'

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I laughed so much that I started coughing uncontrollably... Absolutely bloody brilliant, the high kick!!
Thanks for making my day!

Reactions: 10
Just watched one of her vlogs for the first time in forever. Six minutes in and I’ve counted at least 5 undisclosed ads (daylesford, the skin care stuff, by terry , Charlotte tilbury, sky). How does she keep getting away with this.

Miss Prissy Pants showing oft her bits in a see thro frock.....classy!!!!

Reactions: 14
@Hoof Hearted my most burning question for you is what do you see her wearing?. I have the impression the dresses are 99% ordered, linked to in YouTube with a link which gives her commission then swiftly posted back..
To be honest I've never seen them around the village. They certainly don't seem to go in the local pub or walk the dogs around the village. Not that I've seen anyway. I think they may only emerge when there is something to film. Like the 3 Hills Walk yesterday or the church do recently. Walking across the sheep field occasionally, I have seen them in the garden with visitors...Enjoying the peace and quiet that we afford them, but they not us sadly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.