Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party but I’ve just watched the Chelsea flower vlog. Josie needs to get a new botox injector. They are placing too far out depressing her outer brows and giving her serious crows feet.

Also a freakin egg delivery?!? How utterly wasteful.

Reactions: 8
Is this upper brailes ?
Please can someone educated Joho that the flag is a union flag not a Union Jack … surely an English village person would know that. English and British people who do not know their own culture but lecture others are my pet peeve!!! But then old Joho thought whinnie the Pooh (or some other random) lived at Blenheim Palace!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are posting on strawrot … wonder why they are focusing on that village atm???… is it because they haven’t called them anti social yet so folk are still tolerating them?
It's where they will be flogging their rental business from. It's all about the money for them. Perhaps prepared to act nice if she can get something out of it for herself.

Reactions: 9
The Rose jelly is a recipe Lady Bamford posted earlier in the week!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thats definitely Adderbury the pub is the coach and horses.
She looks like an absolute twit dancing like that, she just looks like she's taking the piss.

My friend comes from adderbury and apparently they've tried to buy the end cottage but they won't sell. I wonder if they're going to try and make the 'neighbours' and Strawrot in to one house? Although I believe they're grade 2 listed?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My friend comes from adderbury and apparently they've tried to buy the end cottage but they won't sell. I wonder if they're going to try and make the 'neighbours' and Strawrot in to one house? Although I believe they're grade 2 listed?
Delicious! Had a feeling they would want the third one. Hope they hold out on the clowns forever and make them pay triple!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please can someone educated Joho that the flag is a union flag not a Union Jack … surely an English village person would know that. English and British people who do not know their own culture but lecture others are my pet peeve!!! But then old Joho thought whinnie the Pooh (or some other random) lived at Blenheim Palace!!!
Could you please explain me the difference? 🙂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.