Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s going to be so interesting to see how it all plays out when Lydia and Josie turn up at the same venues, same outfits, same cars etc etc

will they become good friends I wonder ?. Or will they avoid each other

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She appears to be using the Jubilee to get some followers and beg! According to Instagram one of them is at strawrot this am…? Meanwhile Chav - for the love of hygiene and basic manners - wash your filthy hands! Seriously I’ve never seen a man or woman with such dirty hands…

Where would Joho’s self inflated self importance and ability to attempt social climbing be if she was to hang around with the mere oiks of villages??? …!!??? You know some of them don’t even have defenders.
I know - I feel such a fraud for living here without one..... Perhaps I need to get beggy with Landy for one. I do have nearly 300 followers.... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought Lydia and josie were good friends?

also - I’ve just started watching Lydia’s vlogs. They have identical kitchen gardens?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmm, she mentioned that her new car has arrived in the UK. I think Bentley (all models), are produced in England. We were invited to a tour of the factory in Cheshire just before the Bentayga was launched. Certainly back then we were told all Bentleys were made there.

The green Bulgari appeared around Christmas or just after. We all commented then that we wouldn't see it used very often. I haven't yet seen this latest flog. Is she getting rid?

Reactions: 4
Hmm, she mentioned that her new car has arrived in the UK. I think Bentley (all models), are produced in England. We were invited to a tour of the factory in Cheshire just before the Bentayga was launched. Certainly back then we were told all Bentleys were made there.

The green Bulgari appeared around Christmas or just after. We all commented then that we wouldn't see it used very often. I haven't yet seen this latest flog. Is she getting rid?
Thanks re bag. No I just saw it in the background.

Re car yes me too the workmanship of the Bentley is amazing and attention to detail. Defenders are made in Slovakia...

Reactions: 2

Re car yes me too the workmanship of the Bentley is amazing and attention to detail. Defenders are made in Slovakia...
I'm guessing a Porsche Cayenne or Macan.

Her mouldy nails look disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Think they are chavs nails, shes copied Lydia and is sporting a green floral gel mani

Josie's very quiet today

Just about to watch the flog in full, will keep an eye out for the bag and listen attentively to the bit about the car 😀. Another Defender would not surprise me, although I can see her going more high end.

Reactions: 4
Think they are chavs nails, shes copied Lydia and is sporting a green floral gel mani

Josie's very quiet today
Yeah, I was quite surprised she didn't credit Lydia as inspiration for the vile nails.

Have to say the dogs are adorable but I'm not enjoying the jokes both SK Chaz and Teefers continuously make about the white dog being dumb. It's really mean-spirited and off-putting.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Update on Bentleys. My husband said some are now assembled overseas 😱. He's not sure which models.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Update on Bentleys. My husband said some are now assembled overseas 😱. He's not sure which models.
Some models are assembled at the VW facility in Dresden, but I honestly don’t remember which ones. Bodies of I think the Continental and Bentayga are also made overseas at other VW facilities but that is only the body I think. Dying to know what car she gets. Most exciting thing about her in a while (I do love cars). I feel like I can usually guess, but I really have no idea what she has chosen.

Some models are assembled at the VW facility in Dresden, but I honestly don’t remember which ones. Bodies of I think the Continental and Bentayga are also made overseas at other VW facilities but that is only the body I think. Dying to know what car she gets. Most exciting thing about her in a while (I do love cars). I feel like I can usually guess, but I really have no idea what she has chosen.
What type of car does the Daylesford woman have ? She’s bound to get one that she thinks elevates her socially 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I vote a porche…. Then she can moan constantly when it needs bits and bobs doing to it every time she gets in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So did I until I saw a video on manifestation, unsubscribed . Had enough of Josies greedy manifesting already .
Wow sounds like one to miss…. I don’t know why her ‘god bless you Josie’ followers don’t see Joho manifesting as coveting and greed? In Joho’s case it’s also begging as she begs on YT/insta and email to companies and PR to get the freebies … that’s her manifesting mantra.
I noticed the CDP was in the messy cupboard so I guess we can’t blame that brand for her awful skin and NV Clarke … if Joho’s hair is an example of your work … I won’t try thebrand (seriouslylooking for a good colourist in London, my precious woman left after having her third baby) … any recommendations … I like to change up my colour often moving from my dull blond natural to brighter blonde or red or dark brown …

What type of car does the Daylesford woman have ? She’s bound to get one that she thinks elevates her socially 🤡
Well in the week its mostly (as in 98%) very average small to medium cars mostly quite old and small. At weekend I feel its a different crowd incoming from London so ive seen the usual cars but also chauffeurs , porches, Bentley, Range Rover vogue...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.