Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They haven't bought the cottage next door to Strawtop, Lydia has as its the only 'Cotswold' property she can afford! :ROFLMAO:
Very funny 😆 The title deed says otherwise. When I make statements about Teefers it's because I already have done the research. So all true except for planting the neighbour's bed out of the goodness of her little greedy heart. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Very funny 😆 The title deed says otherwise. When I make statements about Teefers it's because I already have done the research. So all true except for planting the neighbour's bed out of the goodness of her little greedy heart. :rolleyes:
I think coco was joking?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LK Bennett have very recently posted Josie in the white linen dress on their gram.. I wonder what they paid her!

She looks as if shes used face app to brighten her face in joshes last pink dress pic, the dress is way too big on her, especially the underarm bust area
Josie underarms have been joked about as looking like vajayjays. Someone mentioned it once about her and now I simply cannot unsee it. She's so skinny on top and yet there is this little fold of skin and fat pad that should not be there.

Some pics...

vjj underarms1.png
vjj underarms.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-25T211220.853.png
vajayjay 2.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-25T211319.871.png
Screenshot_20211009-190100_Instagramcrop - Copy.jpg
under arms.png
vajayjay arms.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Regarding Josie saying there is a village rumour (she said probably not true) that harry and Meghan came to view the property I have got to laugh!!

Its SO laughable she looks like a total idiot even mentioning this stupid rumour

The Queen has many properties which were available to H&M , they chose Frogmore Cottage ... why would they look at an inexpensive (in relative terms to harry) semi detached with no room for staff, no real privacy, a road in which you have to pass a quirky number of small properties with old cars parked up and share one entrance by the gate nr the tomb stone water feature)with a church?. What a joke! room for a housekeeper? room for chef ? room for PA? room for a nanny? what about room for security and the fact anyone can see in at the front?!

Such a viable option when they could have frog more set within Home Park in 655 acres!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think coco was joking?
Hence my comment starts with "Very funny😆" and includes a laughing emoji because it was indeed funny. Not sure how I could state any clearer that it is funny and that I had a little giggle at first other than by writhing funny with a laughing emoji as well?? 😆😆😆
Perhaps the error is with me, not feeling well and having taken medication...

I will watch it tomorrow before I tattle on tonight's offering by our Teefers, my dahlings. Can't deal with Teefers fakery tonight with my fuzzy pounding head. Hope all had a lovely weekend 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't think the church will be for sale... aren't most religious organisations very wealthy? COE is very wealthy I believe?

I also just did a quick Google search and see that COE like many other orgs around the world is not immune to the low attendance/too many buildings issue. The church sold the rectory. I certainly think this could be on the chopping block one day but who knows.

Reactions: 4
Hence my comment starts with "Very funny😆" and includes a laughing emoji because it was indeed funny. Not sure how I could state any clearer that it is funny and that I had a little giggle at first other than by writhing funny with a laughing emoji as well?? 😆😆😆
Perhaps the error is with me, not feeling well and having taken medication...

I will watch it tomorrow before I tattle on tonight's offering by our Teefers, my dahlings. Can't deal with Teefers fakery tonight with my fuzzy pounding head. Hope all had a lovely weekend 😘
Crikey sorry!!

Regarding Josie saying there is a village rumour (she said probably not true) that harry and Meghan came to view the property I have got to laugh!!

Its SO laughable she looks like a total idiot even mentioning this stupid rumour

The Queen has many properties which were available to H&M , they chose Frogmore Cottage ... why would they look at an inexpensive (in relative terms to harry) semi detached with no room for staff, no real privacy, a road in which you have to pass a quirky number of small properties with old cars parked up and share one entrance by the gate nr the tomb stone water feature)with a church?. What a joke! room for a housekeeper? room for chef ? room for PA? room for a nanny? what about room for security and the fact anyone can see in at the front?!

Such a viable option when they could have frog more set within Home Park in 655 acres!!
Exactly this, she lives in a fantasy world!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6

Fact..Harry and Meghan did live in the Cotswolds for a while. I understood they did look at Ye Olde Rectum but it was difficult for security.
Screenshot_20220522-195221.png

Reactions: 10
What is she gonna do with all this veg she is “cultivating”???! She only eats Mac n cheese??!
stick it on eBay?

• Haha
What is she gonna do with all this veg she is “cultivating”???! She only eats Mac n cheese??!
stick it on eBay?
No just let it rot or go to seed, as she did with all the apples in the garden. If she was in to veg she would have a giant freezer and would be hard at work preparing all the veg for winter. If she was generous and thoughtful she would find out from the church or local people if anyone needs food or bras for that matter!!🤬

Reactions: 14
She could make many different risottos with produce and salads from Carole Bamfords book instead of buying them all from Daylesford and quince and clover

A tiny salad from Daylesford (for one) cost me £9 last week!. If Josie adds in a Daylesford slice of quiche on top that's quite a costly daily lunch habit

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Same old flog. It's all the same places and discount codes. All the same table laying silly dresses and garden updates. It's only going to get worse with all the latest growth of plants. I'm sick of the the word alium

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Our biggest home project is complete”… .ermmmmm…..greenhouse….ermmm…..nope…big gap…no sign…not there….???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.