Fashion Mumblr #30 Showing sagging bottoms at Thyme, but can Lady Muck rescue her sagging ceiling in time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E27B18B6-CA35-425B-9B77-5101538B11C9.jpeg

Yes...just drop me here darling, thank you. I’ll just have a quick look round and meet you back here in an hour or so...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just watched one of Lydia Elise Millen's videos and what in the parallel dimension???
I feel like I watched one of Josie's videos but Josie was replaced by another girl. Everything else is the same. Same dogs, same garden, same house, same closet!!! And she's talking about the Maldives too. So what I'm wondering is who copied whom? I'm guessing Josie because she was very different before she moved to this house.
Trust me...Lidl is trying to be Grossie! Lidl has a history of trying to copy the last person she's met. Once she's sucked them dry she moves on to her next victim.

She does not like exercise. Only wanted the Peloton because everyone else had one. We only saw her use it when she wanted to flog SweatyBetty.
I think she joined the class at Daylesford to make connections via the class. She's desperate for some Bamford PR. Copied a foraged tablescape last year that was done for a Bamford launch. Teefers hoped she would get an invite or PR. She didn't. .
Not defending Teefers but she used to exercise a lot when in London.

Reactions: 10
I just watched one of Lydia Elise Millen's videos and what in the parallel dimension???
I feel like I watched one of Josie's videos but Josie was replaced by another girl. Everything else is the same. Same dogs, same garden, same house, same closet!!! And she's talking about the Maldives too. So what I'm wondering is who copied whom? I'm guessing Josie because she was very different before she moved to this house.
Nope Lydia is copying Josie. If you watch Lydia's vlog before or just after she moved into her current house she was nothing like she is now.

Reactions: 17
Well I’m not sure Chav has any pond cleaning/developing in mind…. Another section in the criminal minds unsub dossier!?
We all know she is sponsored by Amazon and likely doesn't have to pay for those, so she is killing two birds with one stone here. She is giving Amazon the exposure she owes them and at the same time also begging for freebies from other businesses so that the disgusting pond (or is it their lake now?) can get sorted out. Clearly, the Nicholsons freebies and discounts don't include the pond area.

And then in true Teefers style, she also manages to get in a put down of old charchar by telling everyone that she has "let" him loose on her account. I would love to see the witch herself don those gloves and fix that pond, instead of always just supervising. Hopefully this time the soulless woman won't poison all the newts, just in case a few may have survived.

Her constant undisclosed ADS and freebie begging make me sick!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Do update here if she is spotted by any fellow villagers, so we can all enjoy a laugh with you. ;)

Teefers will never spend a day working in a shelter and if she did, no one would believe she wasn't doing it with an ulterior motive.
This is the missy who made people watch her video before she would pledge a donation when war broke out. Never mentioned the donation again and never showed the proof that she paid a single pound.

Bribed villagers with luxury products but had none for overworked hospital staff who would have appreciated something thoughtful and kind so much. Instead, she got mummy to sell off the freebies on eBay.
Remember when she sold the charity mugs she received for free? She is the lowest

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Trust me...Lidl is trying to be Grossie! Lidl has a history of trying to copy the last person she's met. Once she's sucked them dry she moves on to her next victim.
Not defending Teefers but she used to exercise a lot when in London.
Nope Lydia is copying Josie. If you watch Lydia's vlog before or just after she moved into her current house she was nothing like she is now.
Wow, guys, did I not get the memo that it's Teefers appreciation day? Or is Josie paying for positive PR on her tattle thread now? :LOL: I know things are super rough for old Teefers at the moment, with no content and no post on Sunday but I never thought Teefers could get this desperate. :unsure:

I was reading through an old thread of Teefers' yesterday and was reminded yet again of her vile behaviour, lies and greed, post after post after post with examples and receipts, so forgive me if I'm not terribly receptive to this Teefers appreciation day.

Re exercise: After what she did to Peloton during lockdown, she should be riding that bike 24/7, but she has hardly done any rides according to those who check on her Peloton profile. And back in the day in Clapham, old Charchar used to pay for her to have a personal trainer. Teefers said this herself.

I don't call Lydiot, The Lydiot, for nothing, but Teefers is exactly like Lydiot and copies everyone. You can't recognise the one doing it and not the other. I currently watch Frow, Lydia, Freddy for the sole reason to see who and what Teefers is copying (certainly not because I just lurve watching the Lydiot) and what PR she is, yet again!!!!!, not disclosing. Also to see whose personality Teefers, the freak, is copying of late, words phrases, mannerisms, clothes, etc. Of course, I also have to factor in here, the latest Disney movie or series she watched. Like the time when our darling Teefers flitted about in Daylesford complete with a videographer in tow. She had someone film her while she filmed herself. (I'm still scarred by her one flew over the cuckoo's nest behaviour that day):eek::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I know @cocnochanel is a big Teefers fan, but surely if you are honest you'll admit that Teefers, like the Lydiot has completely changed since her move to the Cotswolds. Did you hear:eek: and do you know :eek: that our Teefers now lives in the Cotswolds AONB?!?!?! Just asking in case you haven't heard her mention this yet... ;) perhaps missed the previous 5000 times she slipped us this golden nugget of information? In fact, I wonder if her neighbours, who she treats appallingly, by the way, know that they are also living in the Cotswolds AONB. Someone really should tell them asap. The neighbours could be missing out on an opportunity to tell their friends and family that they live in this Cotswolds AONB. Oh my...

Since her great move, our dear lady Aga of Cotswolds, AKA Teefers, bought Chazza the title of Lord :rolleyes: (thought they would be members of the House of Lords:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:) has luncheon, :rolleyes: wears herself a brassiere,:rolleyes: sleeps in her boudoir :rolleyes: and even told pompously told us that she had arisen :rolleyes: herself 🤮 (need the puke emoji, even I cannot roll my eyes one more time)

I am personally waiting for the day when she'll instruct Charchar to 'promenade' with her in her garden... :LOL::ROFLMAO: during the golden hour... off to see her very own chapel... always on the hour to hear her very own chapel bells... while Josie (the atheist) fake pretends to get all emotional... all, while she glances askance at the farmer toiling away on, what she pretends, are her very own fields... all while name-dropping Robin and Ben, the Ben with the millions... the Robin whose style of dress, makeup and hair she soon copied...

In all fairness, it was one of the better looks she tried on for size. She didn't look like she was 50, so Robin was a better phase for Teefers than the current Julia obsession! It's one thing to copy someone's style, but it's a whole other level of psycho to try and become that person.

Apologies for being a little mouthy, but I did just suffer through an old thread, my dahlings 😘💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I’ve given up on Teefers but via the Lydia thread I can’t help but notice she seems to surgically attached to her Bicester Dior coat. She is reminding me of that episode of the simpsons when Marge found a Chanel suit in a discount store and it was all she ever wore.
She seems to be wearing it every time she goes to London too as she thinks she gets treated better. Other than the sales assistant in Dior who recognised it as a Dior coat no one else would notice. I bet it’s filthy at the bottom as she wears it regardless of the weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow, guys, did I not get the memo that it's Teefers appreciation day? Or is Josie paying for positive PR on her tattle thread now? :LOL: I know things are super rough for old Teefers at the moment, with no content and no post on Sunday but I never thought Teefers could get this desperate. :unsure:

I was reading through an old thread of Teefers' yesterday and was reminded yet again of her vile behaviour, lies and greed, post after post after post with examples and receipts, so forgive me if I'm not terribly receptive to this Teefers appreciation day.

Re exercise: After what she did to Peloton during lockdown, she should be riding that bike 24/7, but she has hardly done any rides according to those who check on her Peloton profile. And back in the day in Clapham, old Charchar used to pay for her to have a personal trainer. Teefers said this herself.

I don't call Lydiot, The Lydiot, for nothing, but Teefers is exactly like Lydiot and copies everyone. You can't recognise the one doing it and not the other. I currently watch Frow, Lydia, Freddy for the sole reason to see who and what Teefers is copying (certainly not because I just lurve watching the Lydiot) and what PR she is, yet again!!!!!, not disclosing. Also to see whose personality Teefers, the freak, is copying of late, words phrases, mannerisms, clothes, etc. Of course, I also have to factor in here, the latest Disney movie or series she watched. Like the time when our darling Teefers flitted about in Daylesford complete with a videographer in tow. She had someone film her while she filmed herself. (I'm still scarred by her one flew over the cuckoo's nest behaviour that day):eek::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I know @cocnochanel is a big Teefers fan, but surely if you are honest you'll admit that Teefers, like the Lydiot has completely changed since her move to the Cotswolds. Did you hear:eek: and do you know :eek: that our Teefers now lives in the Cotswolds AONB?!?!?! Just asking in case you haven't heard her mention this yet... ;) perhaps missed the previous 5000 times she slipped us this golden nugget of information? In fact, I wonder if her neighbours, who she treats appallingly, by the way, know that they are also living in the Cotswolds AONB. Someone really should tell them asap. The neighbours could be missing out on an opportunity to tell their friends and family that they live in this Cotswolds AONB. Oh my...

Since her great move, our dear lady Aga of Cotswolds, AKA Teefers, bought Chazza the title of Lord :rolleyes: (thought they would be members of the House of Lords:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:) has luncheon, :rolleyes: wears herself a brassiere,:rolleyes: sleeps in her boudoir :rolleyes: and even told pompously told us that she had arisen :rolleyes: herself 🤮 (need the puke emoji, even I cannot roll my eyes one more time)

I am personally waiting for the day when she'll instruct Charchar to 'promenade' with her in her garden... :LOL::ROFLMAO: during the golden hour... off to see her very own chapel... always on the hour to hear her very own chapel bells... while Josie (the atheist) fake pretends to get all emotional... all, while she glances askance at the farmer toiling on, what she pretends, are her very own fields... all while name-dropping Robin and Ben, the Ben with the millions... the Robin whose style of dress, makeup and hair she soon copied...

In all fairness, it was one of the better looks she tried on for size. She didn't look like she was 50, so Robin was a better phase for Teefers than the current Julia obsession! It's one thing to copy someone's style, but it's a whole other level of psycho to try and become that person.

Apologies for being a little mouthy, but I did just suffer through an old thread, my dahlings 😘💕
I never said Josie hasn't completely changed since she moved I was answering the question who is copying who? which the answer is Lydia! She started copying Josie first.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve given up on Teefers but via the Lydia thread I can’t help but notice she seems to surgically attached to her Bicester Dior coat. She is reminding me of that episode of the simpsons when Marge found a Chanel suit in a discount store and it was all she ever wore.
She seems to be wearing it every time she goes to London too as she thinks she gets treated better. Other than the sales assistant in Dior who recognised it as a Dior coat no one else would notice. I bet it’s filthy at the bottom as she wears it regardless of the weather.
"surgically attached" :ROFLMAO: I'm dead...:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I am personally waiting for the day when she'll instruct Charchar to 'promenade' with her in her garden... :LOL::ROFLMAO: during the golden hour... off to see her very own chapel... always on the hour to hear her very own chapel bells... while Josie (the atheist) fake pretends to get all emotional... all, while she glances askance at the farmer toiling away on, what she pretends, are her very own fields... all while name-dropping Robin and Ben, the Ben with the millions... the Robin whose style of dress, makeup and hair she soon copied...

Woah! Love you Nom but I was just responding to 'who copies who'. I can't stand Teefers or Lidl. Lidl doesn't have an original thought in her head. All her uttering are plagiarism from Instagram and she's a jealous little troll when it comes to what other people have. She's even admitted she doesn't like following people who are doing well but she's happy to steal ideas from Irenemylife and others etc. She's a vile person but this does not mean that I like Teefers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Woah! Love you Nom but I was just responding to 'who copies who'. I can't stand Teefers or Lidl. Lidl doesn't have an original thought in her head. All her uttering are plagiarism from Instagram and she's a jealous little troll when it comes to what other people have. She's even admitted she doesn't like following people who are doing well but she's happy to steal ideas from Irenemylife and others etc. She's a vile person but this does not mean that I like Teefers!
Yes Nom - She doesn't like Teefers - I can vouch for that! 😜 In two years it’s the only thing we haven’t agreed on that’s how I know 🥸

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It is ironic that Josie lives on a steady diet of mac & cheese and alcohol but spends thousands on planting home grown vegetables.

• Haha
It is ironic that Josie lives on a steady diet of mac & cheese and alcohol but spends thousands on planting home grown vegetables.
That is just like lidl, all the gear but not a veg insight.
Lidl and jojo are Made of the same sage green linen cloth, they spend their lives copying each other! Why did they go on holiday together, so that they could watch and copy each other. They are both basic sage witches! One has a bit more money! When jojo lived in London she was quite different, still mucho mac and cheese but she was a Londoner. When the teethers moved to the country lidl really started watching and copying… and now they just mimic each other. Jojo hasn’t yet gone for the fake boobies, lidl did want the fake teeth but that failed…

• Haha
  • Heart
I was going to have a look at the pond as its right next to the 'Chapel' (is she really making out it belongs to her?). But I thought it was a bit weird. I did think I should have knocked on the door to ask if the workman could be quiet as it was spoiling my afternoon stroll.
The bells you can her are not from 'her' chapel they're St George's.
The golden hour BS winds me up as all I can think of is the golden hour of skin to skin you have after having a baby. Something Teefer's wouldn't do until baby had been cleaned and dressed in some god awful victoriana esq outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love you too dear @Miscanthus. 😘 I have to confess in my mind I secretly always call you Miss Canthus (Lidl would say 'mithkanthith' 😆) on account of your amazing polls that keep us so entertained on Lydiot's thread and I still smile at the recap that you did all in true Lydia speak. It was brilliant or as Teefers would say, "Epic"!
I also know you are not a Teefers fan. 😘🌹 ❤

Yes Nom - She doesn't like Teefers - I can vouch for that! 😜 In two years it’s the only thing we haven’t agreed on that’s how I know 🥸
Love your comment and thank you for vouching for our friend,😘 but I know smart @Miscanthus does not fall any of Teefers' nonsense. 😜

I was going to have a look at the pond as its right next to the 'Chapel' (is she really making out it belongs to her?). But I thought it was a bit weird. I did think I should have knocked on the door to ask if the workman could be quiet as it was spoiling my afternoon stroll.
The bells you can her are not from 'her' chapel they're St George's.
The golden hour BS winds me up as all I can think of is the golden hour of skin to skin you have after having a baby. Something Teefer's wouldn't do until baby had been cleaned and dressed in some god awful victoriana Esq outfit.
Thanks for the explanation dear @Sambatiki
I was rather mouthy earlier today, I felt like writing and was being decidedly sarcastic when I described Teefers walking in her garden. There have been people who actually thought she has her own chapel, hence my sarcasm about her fakery. As you and other lovely neighbours have said here, she also owns no fields but lied about this too on IG.

I did explain once on Lydia's thread about Teefers' house and garden and it was news to some, who thought she lives in the middle of nowhere, manor house style, surrounded by her fields. She deliberately only shows very specific areas of her house and garden, so confusion is understandable. Not many knew she was attached to the church and that she is also surrounded by other houses which she never shows. Especially the house of the kind neighbour who dared to strim on a Friday afternoon.
So tired of her pretentious nonsense and lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Love you too dear @Miscanthus. 😘 I have to confess in my mind I secretly always call you Miss Canthus (Lidl would say 'mithkanthith' 😆) on account of your amazing polls that keep us so entertained on Lydiot's thread and I still smile at the recap that you did all in true Lydia speak. It was brilliant or as Teefers would say, "Epic"!
I also know you are not a Teefers fan. 😘🌹 ❤

Love your comment and thank you for vouching for our friend,😘 but I know smart @Miscanthus does not fall any of Teefers' nonsense. 😜
Thanks Nom! 😍 Miscanthus is a "sweet nod" (as they say on the Harry and Meghan thread) to my horticulture (2nd) career but I love the thought of being Miss Canthus...ooooh so strict!
I must dig out that thread intro! I've been tempted to do similar again!

😂 I think it's no secret that I found Lidl after following Grossie, who I did like at first (it was some time ago!). 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks Nom! 😍 Miscanthus is a "sweet nod" (as they say on the Harry and Meghan thread) to my horticulture (2nd) career but I love the thought of being Miss Canthus...ooooh so strict!
I must dig out that thread intro! I've been tempted to do similar again!
Please do similar again. I know it is loads of work to do, but it was brilliant. I also know you are our horticulturist and can actually garden, unlike Teefers and Lydiot, but I'm allergic to some grass, hence you became Miss Canthus the horticulturist who has a great sense of humour. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.