Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure black underwear under a cream bulking dress and no slip is not the done thing Joho … and don’t get me started on the Johost Johosting rubbish. That middle aged woman must think her viewers are feral and have no clue on civilised behaviour…. Which they won’t get from her.
I am tempted to post on her comments asking her if she has had a nerve palsy injury as her face no longer moves … but I don’t want to cause offended to anyone who genuinely has nerve damage and not bad Botox fillers ….
Credit to her (I wonder who she stole the idea from) the eyeliner and little flick does make her look more striking…. Maybe Chav could try it too!
She stole it from Lydia, funnily enough, so spot on there! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wowza!! I’m only new to Robin Gallantt but having checked out her social media/YouTube this is what I have gathered:-

Lydiot Millen trying to keep up with Josie Teefers and;
Josie Teefers trying to keep up with Robin Gallantt.

You win Robin, you win! At least Robin appears genuine, kind, dresses for her age, does not show off or name drop and appears grateful and joyful in her life and relationship.

Apologies if has already been shown but I haven’t spent much time on this thread. I’d seen all your comments about Charlie’s eyebrows and didn’t know what you were on about so I thought I’d go and check it out….. of course now I wish I hadn’t seen it …. What the actual duck is he doing to them!! He looks absolutely ridiculous 🤮🤮🤮
1635911881145.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She is far too pretentious and full of herself to be beautiful. At the end of the flog she looks like she is trying to imitate Robin’s looks!
Waiting for the ripple effect and Lydia copies Josie who copies Robin. Like it is atm with Freddie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she wear so much sweaty Betty when ive just discovered shesdfriends with the founder of f gym shark ?!

• Haha
Wowza!! I’m only new to Robin Gallantt but having checked out her social media/YouTube this is what I have gathered:-

Lydiot Millen trying to keep up with Josie Teefers and;
Josie Teefers trying to keep up with Robin Gallantt.

You win Robin, you win! At least Robin appears genuine, kind, dresses for her age, does not show off or name drop and appears grateful and joyful in her life and relationship.

Apologies if has already been shown but I haven’t spent much time on this thread. I’d seen all your comments about Charlie’s eyebrows and didn’t know what you were on about so I thought I’d go and check it out….. of course now I wish I hadn’t seen it …. What the actual duck is he doing to them!! He looks absolutely ridiculous 🤮🤮🤮View attachment 843969
Psycho eyes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
In the latest stories, she looks like a horrible mess! Leather tan skin and white hair. Also no cleaning of clothes, yuck!

• Sick
  • Haha
I can’t believe she has the gall to talk about etiquette. She has 4guests over to stay for the weekend and on the night they arrive she buggers off to Someone else’s house for a dinner party. I for one would be insulted.
I noticed that someone had left a comment on the latest vlog about the 2 of them abandoning their house guests..I gave it the thumbs up..also I read a comment from someone who asked Toofy if she'd been to 'finishing school' as she was so natural..natural my arse..I responded to the comment with laughing emojis 😅😅😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Dhaaaahhrrrrrhlings we are merching the fridge steamer again…. Also re copying … noticed Robyn had the gucci belt and also Frow has the Loewe ones … who had them first????

Strawtop insta my dhhhaaarrrhhhlings very misleading … BE AWARE this is not the bathroom you are getting and Cornish bed company what rating of luxury do you use to rank B and Bs ?
E906854B-7CC7-4C33-80FB-EB8E46D8DB68.png
11BA47B6-B475-4B86-83F3-E26BB9C35A9E.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dhaaaahhrrrrrhlings we are merching the fridge steamer again…. Also re copying … noticed Robyn had the gucci belt and also Frow has the Loewe ones … who had them first????

Strawtop insta my dhhhaaarrrhhhlings very misleading … BE AWARE this is not the bathroom you are getting and Cornish bed company what rating of luxury do you use to rank B and Bs ?View attachment 844635View attachment 844636
But does Strawcrap Cottage do breakfast though?? Does Cha Cha rush over in ye olde Defender to cook brekkie for guests??

Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 15.55.06.png

But, but, but,,,if clothes need 'sanitising' surely it means they are dirty, even if they are not stained they are still dirty? Seems a very lazy and possible unhygienic way of looking after your clothes to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Josie has already started copying Robin! Tight jumper dresses and flat greasy looking hair!
I am already rubbing my little hands like a fly on the wall, waiting for Lydia, getting rippled away. She has, then, to throw out her whole KM collections and Zimmermann dresses. And then she wishes Smellier never had flogged her Burberry puffer coat. Because basic witch style be at it again. Away with you "little dress on the prairie" and "Fräulein Rottenmeier" ass-thetic.

Of course she is! Whatever portrays the image of being rich. That tiny head doesn't have an original thought.
Her most og thought was the "sun deck" on the roof. And it was a bleeping dumb idea.

That reel where she is turning around while her outfits are changing is ridiculous. She looks like a robot 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 so unnatural. Or the wind up Ballerina on the trinket boxes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
sounds like Josie and Charlie had a full on Christmas gathering in 2020. I tend to disregard her pearls of wisdom as they are 101. She should be reaching out to readers for advice as it would seem were better able to dispense Josie with hosting advise

When she said indiany to describe the pattern I wanted to deck her.
It wasn’t even a paisley print she’s so bloody clueless

Lurker here who just finally had to post. What's with all this mangling of various words? She's like one of these people in old film comedies and sitcoms who try to sound educated but get words wrong. As previously mentioned, when did unrobe become a word, but the most hysterical one was sacrimonious to describe the picking of the pumpkins. I presume she meant sacrilegious. Really Josie, I suggest carrying about a dictionary with you, if you are going to attempt words of more than two syllables. Also reading some of those books you bought to enhance your decor might improve your vocabulary.
Yes I laughed at that then I thought sanctimonious would best describe teefers lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no !!! What insights and wisdoms will Joho and Chav SK the green warriors come up with to tell us how wrong everyone is and make themselves ‘green’ eco still!!!
6FC4D602-FF4E-40FF-A5DB-41861D9A58F8.jpeg

• Wow
sounds like Josie and Charlie had a full on Christmas gathering in 2020. I tend to disregard her pearls of wisdom as they are 101. She should be reaching out to readers for advice as it would seem were better able to dispense Josie with hosting advise
How easily she lies. We know they didn't follow the rules.
She was also one of the a-hole influencers who thought they were providing a service during lockdown. Some service - getting people to click your affiliates?
When influencers were called out for being selfish and breaking rules (Dubai) she quickly decided she is no longer an influencer (remember the clickbait title?) but a content creator.

Screenshot - 2021-11-03T104858.098.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She was also one of the a-hole influencers who thought they were providing a service during lockdown. Some service - getting people to click your affiliates?
When influencers were called out for being selfish and breaking rules (Dubai) she quickly decided she is no longer an influencer (remember the clickbait title?) but a content creator.

View attachment 845912
Didn’t the winter lockdown start on Halloween?

Reactions: 4

View attachment 845912
Imagine trying to lie your way out of your deceit with ‘triluths’ that can be easily disproved …….. seems to be a JohoSoho trait ! I’m not sure Debretts would approve her book should be about fake it fake it fake it lie lie lie manifest you make it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.