Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest, well sort of β€œhow to be a classy host” omg what a pretentious cow she is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her pretentious 'classy' is utterly laughable!
Found these during lockdown boredom.
Set up her camera... then stomped by... bum hanging out...
Wish I took a video clip. The walk was priceless... big strides... stomp, stomp, stomp...
Enjoy, my dahlings!
Screenshot (50).png
Screenshot (51).png
Screenshot (52).png
Screenshot (53).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So lala has a Mercedes, I thought she had a Toyota !!

It’s even worse now, and she is only 30!

We have officially moved from automnal to festive my darlings!
I would assume Lala bought a new car. Why else would you have the convertible's top down so early in the morning, unless you are not used to it? Wearing a coat, hair and makeup ready for London "meetings", but the roof is down on the car??? Lady Muck is showing her nouveau riche off to Pahfekshun! Odd flex with the mother's car.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So lala has a Mercedes, I thought she had a Toyota !!

It’s even worse now, and she is only 30!

We have officially moved from automnal to festive my darlings!
Kill me now.....perleeeeez!!!!! Flog, flog, floggety flog....sigh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Josie has just stated that she is fluent in English, not sure🧐 she doesn’t know that the plural for raindeer is raindeerπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would assume Lala bought a new car. Why else would you have the convertible's top down so early in the morning, unless you are not used to it? Wearing a coat, hair and makeup ready for London "meetings", but the roof is down on the car??? Lady Muck is showing her nouveau riche off to Pahfekshun! Odd flex with the mother's car.
Did someone mention a car hire business that the father ran? I wonder if the new stable of cars has been written off as a bizz-nezz expense as part of that?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Madame J's mean girl face when she's caught off guard....

View attachment 847064
This! Spotted a long time ago. This is why I started noticing her teeth, because of the meanness of how she pulls her mouth. This is the real Josie underneath all that candy floss!

She should have been a spinster. If the splainer ever leaves her, no one else would have her. Some think she could do better. I'm not sure what other man would put up with her. She is the ultimate Miss Rottenmeier, a mean uptight old spinster governess. I can imagine Josefiend taking delight in correcting her charges and spanking little hands should they say the wrong word or dare to get their "etiquette" wrong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
the middle of the vlog felt like one big advertisement for l'0ccitane - but I don't remember seeing an AD sign on the vlog??

Reactions: 9
Recap Thursday vlog....The Atheist does Christmas shopping, for herself, in London. She just had to buy another friggin white sweater dress with ruffles adornment, fit for a 10 year old. She satifies
her shopping addiction for yet another day. And of course, she knows whats best for Petra's mom for Christmas.

The soft jazz music she uses is incredibly annoying, just like madam.

It's amazing to me that she talks about a brand " sustainability " and how they contribute various items to those in need, but, she does zero, nada, zilch contributing, unless it's for herself. " I am getting emotional " she says.....liar liar pants on fire hypocrite .

Can we say FESTIVE ONE MORE TIME " Oh my goodness me"

Do we really need a tutorial on how to use hand cream with all of our rings on ? She's such a genius.

Can we put Josie in her " fashion fridge" box just to get rid of her ??

So it's Winter already in Josie 's brain. Why am I so surprised! Idiot. And of course we need yet another white sweater dress for the evening reflected in her " antiqued " mirror that looks like hell.

Dimwit says "horns" which are antlers, not to bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lala has had a merc for years, I remember years ago she drove Teefers to a day spa, it was a black merc at the time …. Lala has just a newer version these days ….

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.