Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be some sort of talent to make a vlog of such a beautiful place sooooo painful to watch!

As it has been mentioned before that friendship is definitely not in the same place as it was before, especially obvious in the time-lapse of one of the dinners, I guess it was also one of the reasons why Josie and Charlie were looking kind of affectionate with each other (in their awkward way), which is very rare with them.

Worst part for me was definitely those f@$_$#)$$%* Charlie's ridiculously tight pants! I just can't even look at him 😤 but you definitely had to, cause he was extra annoying in this video, inserting himself in every possible shot, he looked pathetic walking behind her for no reason other than to be included and show to the world those damn tight pants, I mean, they were practically leggings!

Finally, what the hell with that Josie's leg? Obviously some sort of shade effect cause she doesn't have that kind of bad cellulitis (we all have some though), but it's definitely a horrible advertising for that dress 🤦🏻‍♀️
I have a nightgown just like that !!! My gram had curtains that she finally replaced with modern ones. She then washed them and made nightgowns out of them ! A very frugal woman she is ! 😆

I have a flowered nightgown just like Joho's dress !!! My gram had curtains that she finally replaced with modern ones. She then washed them and made nightgowns out of them ! A very frugal woman she is ! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This comment sums up to perfection the latest vlog.
The irony that the trip was paid for by an 'ethical' company which encourages reusing and recycling wardrobes, and these two idiots just marched around trying to find new things to buy :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This comment sums up to perfection the latest vlog.
Perfectly said, indeed! All about the money for her. I saw Lydia had a vlog about Provence, so I watched. At least she showed loads of footage of that stunning house. (can't stand the Lidl, but I preferred her vlog)
Josie showed minimum house footage. only interested in merching those Farfetch discount codes in front of the mirror and next to the fountain. [for the gram!]
She has no appreciation for architecture or design (unless an affiliate link is involved) and certainly no aptitude either.
You will only get footage from Josefiend if -
a) at Ibiza or similar beach/water
b) she's contractually required and paid well (she was paid for Insta, not YT)
c) she needs to tag a brand to tout for future business
d) she can wear 4 different outfits each day to link in the affiliates

The irony that the trip was paid for by an 'ethical' company which encourages reusing and recycling wardrobes, and these two idiots just marched around trying to find new things to buy :rolleyes:
She doesn't care about ethics, she only wants to get money for renting out her dresses. And the freebie trip! If she really cared, she would have worn a hired outfit for dinner. Instead, she wore a Zimmermann for the Farfetch discount code.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The whole vlog is quite something... begins by talking about the renting of clothes site and how she's going to be renting her clothes... how generous !!!!
Vloging a zillion gifted products... can anyone tell me if there is a blogger/youtuber out there who promotes as many stiff as she does ???? Like 1000 items per video...
They go to Bath... she makes a comment that Bath is not Paris. and "oh well "
What is that supposed to mean ???
Mentions Bridgerton....
I am not British but when I hear Bath I think of the Roman baths and of course , Jane Austen.
At this stage , I wonder if those two even know who she was ?
The irony is that I imagine silly girls like them frolicking on the streets of Bath in their prettiest clothes during Regency period looking at shops and giggling at handsome men on the street.... just like in Jane Austen novels.... they would be the ones that make fun of the heroine and are shallow as the ones that Austen dedicates her ( I'm lacking vocabulary here ) observations and description . Anyway.... sorry for the rant.
That vlog is just so shallow ...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Miss "I'm a lady," frequently shows herself getting drunk and making a fool of herself in public. Didn't she start, ages ago, a series on etiquette? Not a very good example of elegance, is she...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole vlog is quite something... begins by talking about the renting of clothes site and how she's going to be renting her clothes... how generous !!!!
Vloging a zillion gifted products... can anyone tell me if there is a blogger/youtuber out there who promotes as many stiff as she does ???? Like 1000 items per video...
They go to Bath... she makes a comment that Bath is not Paris. and "oh well "
What is that supposed to mean ???
Mentions Bridgerton....
I am not British but when I hear Bath I think of the Roman baths and of course , Jane Austen.
At this stage , I wonder if those two even know who she was ?
The irony is that I imagine silly girls like them frolicking on the streets of Bath in their prettiest clothes during Regency period looking at shops and giggling at handsome men on the street.... just like in Jane Austen novels.... they would be the ones that make fun of the heroine and are shallow as the ones that Austen dedicates her ( I'm lacking vocabulary here ) observations and description . Anyway.... sorry for the rant.
That vlog is just so shallow ...
Rant away. I understand the urge. I have had to sit on my hands today not to comment on the Lydia thread, where I sometimes read but don't comment. It seems some may not have noticed that old Josie is as fake and greedy as Lidl is. And just as entitled. She just hides it better and seems to work a lot harder. If Lydl and Josie were both in a group of 'opponents", Lidl would be the more obnoxious, but Toofy would be the more dangerous. There is a great deal of using people and manipulation underneath that whole candyfloss facade. Toofy always plans to work and works her little plan. While I admire her drive to succeed, I admire neither the manner nor the person.

It is interesting that you mention Regency girls, giggling in the streets in Bath. That is probably the kind of character she's playing for viewers when she's not trying to be Freddy, Lydia, Bo Peep, a Disney princess, Bridgerton character and who knows what else in her head. There is also her stellar performance in the role of long-suffering downtrodden girlfriend (of the insufferable mansplainer) in this, Cottagecore cosplay joke of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Rant away. I understand the urge. I have had to sit on my hands today not to comment on the Lydia thread, where I sometimes read but don't comment. It seems some may not have noticed that old Josie is as fake and greedy as Lidl is. And just as entitled. She just hides it better and seems to work a lot harder. If Lydl and Josie were both in a group of 'opponents", Lidl would be the more obnoxious, but Toofy would be the more dangerous. There is a great deal of using people and manipulation underneath that whole candyfloss facade. Toofy always plans to work and works her little plan. While I admire her drive to succeed, I admire neither the manner nor the person.

It is interesting that you mention Regency girls, giggling in the streets in Bath. That is probably the kind of character she's playing for viewers when she's not trying to be Freddy, Lydia, Bo Peep, a Disney princess, Bridgerton character and who knows what else in her head. There is also her stellar performance in the role of long-suffering downtrodden girlfriend (of the insufferable mansplainer) in this, Cottagecore cosplay joke of hers.
Well with those teeth she would get lidl in one bite!!! i really dislike both, but josie has something very comical about her! ( inadvertently of course) !

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Completely agree with this. Josie will be the more harmful one. Lydia is nasty but Josie is the calculative snake any opponent should be worried about. This is a woman who doesn’t mind throwing her fiancé under the bus to better her image.

Reactions: 16
Miss "I'm a lady," frequently shows herself getting drunk and making a fool of herself in public. Didn't she start, ages ago, a series on etiquette? Not a very good example of elegance, is she...
Yes, and gave Lydia some unsolicited etiquette advice about leaving lipstick on one's wineglass - in the midst of swilling bottle after bottle of tacky rose, constantly rudely imitating French and other accents, and snoffling copious amounts of food, of course. :rolleyes:

And what is with the sniffling lately?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Let's see if the Times mentions the tiny mirror in the tiny cottage. Josie does love the word "little" and uses it often. The fact that the "little" mirror and huge lights are almost the same size, deserves its very own paragraph about thoughtful design aesthetic at the very least...

Their eagerness to advertise the cottage tells me that her subscribers alone won't fill up the bookings just to experience Josie's life of freebie Dysons, Velvetizers and expensive umbrellas.
The " little " mirror in the bathroom is to small and to high for most women to use for makeup application. Malady should give it a try ! And where do renters put their toiletries? On the floor? So much for luxury

• Haha
She actually cites Debrett's etiquette in Lydiot's vlog. Says in her haughtiest voice, that Lidl "committed the cardinal sin" by drinking from her wineglass incorrectly. Even points to the glass. The lady from Mas de Chabran is having luncheon lunch with them, but this doesn't deter old Josie one bit from making Lidl look stupid.

She is seen staring at her phone so I assume she read very selectively in Debrett's. She missed the bit about phone etiquette at the table, did our milady. Quelle surprise!

Josie doesn't need to buy another car, she only needs to remove the broomstick from her backside and she'll have perfectly good transport. If the broom is in Cotswolds Green, she will fit in at Daylesford too...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See she took the green defender to Daylesford again today and it's still NOT TAXED. if i knew her address i'd report it, although they need to catch it at Daylesford as it needs to be seen be driven on a public highway

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.