Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she took the green defender to Daylesford again today and it's still NOT TAXED. if i knew her address i'd report it, although they need to catch it at Daylesford as it needs to be seen be driven on a public highway
I’m pretty sure debrettes would have something to say about that

Reactions: 9
A few observations ! Did I hear her right that she tried to take snaps while driving a winding road from her window ? She is a danger to herself and others. She is such a liability with her constant distractiive driver.

Maybe the use of " darling" is a UK expression and it's certainly lovely, but " oh my goodness me" if I called my friend darling 6 times in a span of 1 to 2 minutes I would get slapped up against the side of my head in laughter in a non violent way but wtf is up with her constant endearing phrases ? Is this normal to call a girlfriend?

2) That persistent zit on her miniscule chin just doesn't want to fade away. How embarrassing in light of her multi skin products and treatments

3) her consumption of the endless high calorie and high carbohydrate meals. How can she maintain her weight? What's happening when the cameras aren't rolling?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Come onnnnnnnn !!! Surely this heifer is trolling us with those "outfits" ????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Also don't be fooled by sweaty betty. I still get upset about my £75 pair of leggings that frayed and bobbled and had holes. Terrible customer service as they ignored my emails. In fact I have just left a response on tonight's blog by Josie warning others.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Toothy : your area of outstanding beauty is only 1.30hr away from my Surrey area of outstanding beauty. So how does this weather nonsense work ?
Here in the uk most days are hovering between 16 - 22°c so how is this even remotely cold ? You imply that it is full on artic !!!! Its exceptionally mild no one is even wearing coats or boots. So stop with the cosy & toastie bullshit. We know your desperate for sales on your links but ffs stop ✋. The fact that you keep wishing the year away doesn't mean we want to !!!!! Bloody influencers your not the met office.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Notice how she never mentions the material of the clothes. Gotta click on them affiliate links to find out ... incredible !!!
The vlog..the outfits !!! The sleeveless furry muppet coat over the dress... I jumped ! Got scared there for a second🤣🤣🤣
The 2 dark green dresses ... the upper part looks gorgeous on her. The dark colour really suits her. But the lower part is so unflattering to her body shape. I think she really doesn't care. Just flogging stuff no matter what... I certainly would never buy something or be inspired to try something on that doesn't look good on her. Isn't the idea of the whole thing that items look so good on an influencer so that others want to buy the same thing ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Notice how she never mentions the material of the clothes. Gotta click on them affiliate links to find out ... incredible !!!
The vlog..the outfits !!! The sleeveless furry muppet coat over the dress... I jumped ! Got scared there for a second🤣🤣🤣
The 2 dark green dresses ... the upper part looks gorgeous on her. The dark colour really suits her. But the lower part is so unflattering to her body shape. I think she really doesn't care. Just flogging stuff no matter what... I certainly would never buy something or be inspired to try something on that doesn't look good on her. Isn't the idea of the whole thing that items look so good on an influencer so that others want to buy the same thing ?
Exactly re the super pear shape for those two green dresses - what is she thinking? And she is trying to hide it by crossing one leg over the front of the other (pageant style) but it doesn't help the wide hip issue. She needs to stick to dresses that are loose around her hips.

Reactions: 14
She needs to stick to dresses that are loose around her hips.
Exactly they have seriously spread !!!! Very child bearing . Not hips for any kind of jumper dresses. To much pasta & wine catching up with her!!!!

Reactions: 11
Also don't be fooled by sweaty betty. I still get upset about my £75 pair of leggings that frayed and bobbled and had holes. Terrible customer service as they ignored my emails. In fact I have just left a response on tonight's blog by Josie warning others.
We’ll I’m amazed that sweaty still use her after Frow gave her the chance to promote her yoga wear on Frow’s vlog …she mumbled oh it’s just sweaty Betty …

Having seen the photos I’m not sure I can watch tonight’s fashion disaster?!! Joho 90% ambition/ grifting 9% persistence 1% talent ….

Reactions: 9
OMG another product she's trying to get her viewers to buy, that she swears by but couldn't possibly have used - the Sweaty Betty Hali Berry headband. She said she uses it to keep her hair back when she is using her peloton. Really? She wears it with the tags still on does she?

• Haha
  • Angry
Josie: I don't wear black, blah, blah, blah...

Sweaty Betty: Releases Halle Berry designed workout gear in black.

Josie: I do wear black when I work out, blah, blah, blah... [bloody hell, I'm not gonna miss out on this affiliate]

Also Josie: Everything is linked below my dahlings. (tells us several times) :rolleyes:

Josie bank account: Cheers loudly! :m

• Haha
  • Sick
Josie: I don't wear black, blah, blah, blah...

Sweaty Betty: Releases Halle Berry designed workout gear in black.

Josie: I do wear black when I work out, blah, blah, blah... [bloody hell, I'm not gonna miss out on this affiliate]

Also Josie: Everything is linked below my dahlings. (tells us several times) :rolleyes:

Josie bank account: Cheers loudly! :m
She’s become very desperate for her affiliate link money recently. I think it’s to keep up with robin & husband (people with actual money) and to outshine Lydia. The defenders won’t fill themselves. And Char Char has no intention to work a day in his life.

• Haha
She’s become very desperate for her affiliate link money recently. I think it’s to keep up with robin & husband (people with actual money) and to outshine Lydia. The defenders won’t fill themselves. And Char Char has no intention to work a day in his life.
A kept man and josies witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sweaty Betty are rubbish.
I bought loads from them. Trackies are bobbling after a couple of uses,
The leggings seams are to fragile for actual exercise. Never again. Will go for gym shark on replacement!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.