Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweaty Betty are rubbish.
I bought loads from them. Trackies are bobbling after a couple of uses,
The leggings seams are to fragile for actual exercise. Never again. Will go for gym shark on replacement!
tit, they are really expensive ,primark leggings for me!!

Reactions: 8
The leggings seams are to fragile for actual exercise. Never again. Will go for gym shark on replacement!
Great i will take a look at those. Thanks

Reactions: 6
2) That persistent zit on her miniscule chin just doesn't want to fade away. How embarrassing in light of her multi skin products and treatments

3) her consumption of the endless high calorie and high carbohydrate meals. How can she maintain her weight? What's happening when the cameras aren't rolling?
I’ve been low key wondering if that’s not a zit but a wart or some kind of infection cyst because it’s been a while and it’s just something I always wonder when people get traditional facials (not the laser kind) all the time.

For her weight, she isn’t maintaining it very well anymore going by the past few months videos. She looks pear shaped so those bo peep dresses can hide it, as can her faux spanx but 1. She’s 30 or just about and her metabolism will start slowing down some in the next year or two if it hasn’t already and 2. Between the drinking and pretty constant traveling and days/nights out since she’s not in lockdown anymore she’s probably less active re: workouts and that booze only makes things worse. It’s only a matter of time until she’s flogging laser lipo or cryotherapy or infrared saunas.

Toothy : your area of outstanding beauty is only 1.30hr away from my Surrey area of outstanding beauty. So how does this weather nonsense work ?
Here in the uk most days are hovering between 16 - 22°c so how is this even remotely cold ? You imply that it is full on artic !!!! Its exceptionally mild no one is even wearing coats or boots. So stop with the cosy & toastie bullshit. We know your desperate for sales on your links but ffs stop ✋. The fact that you keep wishing the year away doesn't mean we want to !!!!! Bloody influencers your not the met office.

That’s not even Arctic for my part of the world (L.A.). 16C/60F we would absolutely be wearing sweaters or light jackets because that would be pretty chilly for us but 22C/70F is obviously lovely and perfect. But lol I remember back in April or May when she was sunbathing at 20C and bragging about the lovely warm weather in tHe CoTsWoLdS

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear, I guess they don't work very well then.....:D

So this is 'fashion' is it.....hmmmm :sneaky:

View attachment 814564

View attachment 814565
The fact that she hangs her knitwear gripes me SO MUCH

Agreed I paid up for the really swish black leggings to do proper running in and they split! Sticking to Nike and Lulu.

• Wow
Little Josefiend must be about ready to explode and feeling desperate that no brand has offered to partner with her. She now lives in the Cotswolds AONB. She is special. She should be celebrated and noticed.

I think she has targeted Karen Miller hard and very specifically, hoping for a deal. Tags KM and Lydia repeatedly. Buys all Lidl's edits, but nastily points out mistakes. I think she'd prefer Holland Cooper though if given a choice.

What is Josie's style? We have seen everything.
  • White and pink, a la Freddy
  • Zimmermann, that doesn't go with the Cotswolds style
  • Endless white/beige sweaters and sweater dresses.
  • The heritage green country look and wellies
  • Autumnal dahlings, autumnal!
  • Granny florals
  • Cottage style/Disney dresses with poofy sleeves
  • Light colours and now also dark colours
  • Coats, gilets
  • The comfy, slouchy oversized bag lady style
Her only white and light princess styles are not compatible with the heritage green country lewk. She is all over the place. From princess to milady, to dressing for the country walk.

The only things that seem consistent are loads of oversized coats, basket bags, everything beige and possibly shearling. Everything else is negotiable according to the affiliate links provided.

She only looked like she loved and felt good in Victoria's pink coat. It's far too long and she can only wear it with heels. Would love to see how the coat works for her in the rain. Not to mention mud. She looked uncomfortable and akward in the other clothes. Just odd, if specifically talking about the green frill dress and the edgy looking houndstooth coat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I find just the way Josie curls her hair ages her by 10 years. Add on another 5-10 years for the curtain dresses. Fashion influencer she is not.

I would love to see her with stick-straight hair, v-neck white T-shirt, ankle grazer slim jeans and cute sandals / sneakers / espadrilles (shock horror !!!). A casual look. Or add a Balmain-style blazer (Black, properly fitted). Just to convince us she is 29 years old.
I think J would look great, though snotty snooty Chaz may not approve.
Maybe add some tasteful jewellery.
Dump all the itty-bitty pieces of junk she dons all the time. Maybe 1 chunky bracelet (in the same vein as the Hermes CDC bracelet or for J's smaller budget, a Tory Burch bracelet).
I won't even ask her to change up her boring make up.

Girlfriend needs a major makeover. "said with love" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I find just the way Josie curls her hair ages her by 10 years. Add on another 5-10 years for the curtain dresses. Fashion influencer she is not.

I would love to see her with stick-straight hair, v-neck white T-shirt, ankle grazer slim jeans and cute sandals / sneakers / espadrilles (shock horror !!!). A casual look. Or add a Balmain-style blazer (Black, properly fitted). Just to convince us she is 29 years old.
Dump all the itty-bitty pieces of junk she dons all the time. Maybe 1 chunky bracelet (in the same vein as the Hermes CDC bracelet or for J's smaller budget, a Tory Burch bracelet).

What, normal clothes, never! She can’t even work out how jeans should be worn!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What, normal clothes, never! She can’t even work out how jeans should be worn!
And she cannot even fasten her coat properly when 'modelling'.....

Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 15.14.34.png

Mummy LaLa.....could you teach baby Josephine how to do up her coat properly???????

Ahahahahahahaha...Cha Cha is now flogging some Vanish product called Miracle for Cottons.......QVC here he comes :D:p:D

PSA..... please note, anyone with a delicate disposition....ChaCha takes his top off and shows us his little pot belly....euchhh!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The fact that she hangs her knitwear gripes me SO MUCH

Agreed I paid up for the really swish black leggings to do proper running in and they split! Sticking to Nike and Lulu.
Yes and she hangs them in cheap hangers not even the non slips ones that have the added shaving to protect clothes

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Josie: I don't wear black, blah, blah, blah...

Sweaty Betty: Releases Halle Berry designed workout gear in black.

Josie: I do wear black when I work out, blah, blah, blah... [bloody hell, I'm not gonna miss out on this affiliate]

Also Josie: Everything is linked below my dahlings. (tells us several times) :rolleyes:

Josie bank account: Cheers loudly! :m
What a another case of wasting money 💰 she has a home gym and a Pelaton how many leggings and sports bra does one need? Maybe she could take the zillions of dollars and donate it to a woman's shelter! But, not self centered Joao there's not a bit of humanity in her soul and I just can't understand how her " followers " don't get that ! She burns through money of luxury and lives a life that is all about her. Spoiled brat

And to
A few observations ! Did I hear her right that she tried to take snaps while driving a winding road from her window ? She is a danger to herself and others. She is such a liability with her constant distractiive driver.

Maybe the use of " darling" is a UK expression and it's certainly lovely, but " oh my goodness me" if I called my friend darling 6 times in a span of 1 to 2 minutes I would get slapped up against the side of my head in laughter in a non violent way but wtf is up with her constant endearing phrases ? Is this normal to call a girlfriend?

2) That persistent zit on her miniscule chin just doesn't want to fade away. How embarrassing in light of her multi skin products and treatments

3) her consumption of the endless high calorie and high carbohydrate meals. How can she maintain her weight? What's happening when the cameras aren't rolling?
Just to add to the above. I have mentioned before but at 30 she may be able to consume alcohol and an abundance of high calorie food as she works out, but, as someone else said, with her constant travel and restaurant eating she is going to put on the weight. When her metabolism slows and she ages she will get huge, she won't be able to handle this lifestyle without consequences and I couldn't be happier.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Throwback pics of Josie at age 21. Here CharChar took her and Lala on a surprise trip to Rome for her 21st birthday.
21st rome copy.png
Screenshot (36) copy.png

Below is our current day milady, queen of smug and "style icon".
The gram wasn't very helpful with her style or personality, only her bank account...
She seemed less contrived at 21.
If Balmain called tomorrow with a black blazer, I think she would ditch the whole country style thing and Karen Millen too, my dahlings.
She'll do a 180 and black will be her fave... if only they offered an affiliate link...
Swipe up for Balmain, dahlings!
Oof, something utterly catastrophic would have to happen at Balmain for Olivier Rousteing to call on Josie to "influence"...
I shudder at the thought!
smug.png
Screenshot (59).png
Screenshot (29).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Throwback pics of Josie at age 21. Here CharChar took her and Lala on a surprise trip to Rome for her 21st birthday.
View attachment 816075View attachment 816077

Below is our current day milady, queen of smug and "style icon".
The gram wasn't very helpful with her style or personality, only her bank account...
She seemed less contrived at 21.
If Balmain called tomorrow with a black blazer, I think she would ditch the whole country style thing and Karen Millen too, my dahlings.
She'll do a 180 and black will be her fave... if only they offered an affiliate link...
Swipe up for Balmain, dahlings!
Oof, something utterly catastrophic would have to happen at Balmain for Olivier Rousteing to call on Josie to "influence"...
I shudder at the thought!
View attachment 816088View attachment 816093View attachment 816095
She’s been with him for about 10 years ???? …what is the attraction??!! Personality? Kindness? Humour?
Oh and Lala went too?… is Chav LalA’s love interest and Joho borrows him for the gram?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.