Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but, why is the grass green and why is the sky blue? Charly will Give you that explanation.
That is true, because actually when the sun sets the sky goes black and if it’s too hot the grass goes brown. Now it all makes sense why he’s kept on the payroll, without his insightful wisdom Josie and all her viewers would capitulate

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“This won’t be done in time for the wedding”

“Ready in time for wedding”

2 False Titles. Clickbait.

Apparently at 41:30 - 42:50 mark, her greenhouse won’t be done until July 2022 due to some manipulated and bogus lie of a story she thinks she cleverly thought would get her out of garden duties. Also, she hints a lot of things will be happening next year, but does not directly say her wedding will be next year or possibly July 2022 when the green house can be built. Also, she mentions without the greenhouse built this December 2021is her excuse luckily not be able to continue vegetable gardening.

View attachment 830880View attachment 830881View attachment 830883
How do people too poor for greenhouses garden? They seem to be starting plants somewhere. Why can’t she

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is probably hoping the fools who follow her will think it’s a new video and start watching again …. Then she’ll add that to her stats …. It amazes me how she can dupe these people and brands still want to send her things and be linked to her!

I think someone asked for this photo Joho in her new boots …View attachment 831771
I see someone is using that body slimming video app to make her hips and thighs smaller.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Sorry if my writing is a bit rambling. Feeling a bit meh today and don't have energy to write anything intelligent about Josefiend.
I found your thoughts interesting, and I think you are right. Good observation. Hope you are feeling better. 💛

She has mentioned some things, which I don't recall now. Brain dead today. One I can remember is a family member in entertainment, as in on stage. Old Josie was very impressed by that.
It all boils down to not what you know, but also who you know. People with money have connections, old boys club and they are pretty useful.
Also know of and have met some Irons (wealthy, talks big and has plenty of connections) This ones daddy was most helpful. This was before I knew Josie existed, but I do recall a lovely evening at the Claridge's Hotel was ruined because of this big mouth yapping about London property.
She would see it's all delusions The gift/manifested. She can't accept her privilege.

Agreed. When you go on the website it still has full availability from now to 2021 🤣 it’s seems they have only actually had 1 paying guest so far
This gives me so much petty joy. Liar liar frock on fire regarding the suddenly free weekend slot. She really is a habitual liar.

Oh dear Cha Cha, you need the old Botox topping up between the eyebrows….ahem, or where the eyebrows once were many moons ago :p

View attachment 832336
Tbh, I like this look, the brows are closer together, and he looks nearly normal. No botox #safethebrows

On her instagram or the house account it said that the cottage was available this week because someone had cancelled. Which one of you guys cancelled?? Come on stand up and admit it. :ROFLMAO:
It must've been her house ghost. Even he said, nope. Preferred to have fun on Halloween in the real Cotswolds (AONB).

Yes but, why is the grass green and why is the sky blue? Charly will Give you that explanation.
I would like to know if he gives the correct explanation. I am interested. But I am an environmental scientist. For example, if he would elaborate about some sport topic (especially everything in team sport) I would off myself of boredom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So the pair of them are doing an ad on Instagram for those pots … honestly 2 of them together dull and uninspiring … he puts on his best clever voice to ask what’s for dinner tonight then View attachment 831751… she waffles on about her pan …. Afraid I don’t know how the story ends … I gave up at this point …. Joho looking out for her brain/morals/happiness/ everything Frow has?!!?

She is probably hoping the fools who follow her will think it’s a new video and start watching again …. Then she’ll add that to her stats …. It amazes me how she can dupe these people and brands still want to send her things and be linked to her!

I think someone asked for this photo Joho in her new boots …View attachment 831771
Why is she wearing winter snow boots, it's a solid 12-17C at the moment?? God they must be so sweaty :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Agreed. When you go on the website it still has full availability from now to 2021 🤣 it’s seems they have only actually had 1 paying guest so far
Good morning 🙏 what is the name of site?

On her instagram or the house account it said that the cottage was available this week because someone had cancelled. Which one of you guys cancelled?? Come on stand up and admit it. :ROFLMAO:
Im going to be
[QUOTE="juniper54ny, post: 6857270,
[/QUOTE]

Click bait thoughts. I would bet with a 99.9 % certainty that the only wedding/s she will attend are those of her friends. Joso and Chaz give their dogs more affection and love then they do to each other. I see a brother/sister/ freeloader relationship. It would be in Chaz best interest to legalize their strange partnership so he can tag along and continue his free ride.

Strawtop cottage will eventually become a burden, as they will not get any substantial and/or solid bookings. Just like their pond, the project will soon be deserted and we will never hear anything about it again, just like her medical condition/click bait title and her need to slow down on working out/exercise routine, until further medical treatment/intervention.

Also, I agree, I think she had a lip enhancement but she's to vain to talk about that. Her hair is purple/ silver and washes her out. That grey coat frock is a match. Whatever happened to her Dior coat she so loved?

Just can’t wait to see what's in store for us on her Thursdays vlog. She is a true piece of work phony and fake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Good morning 🙏 what is the name of site?

Im going to be
[QUOTE="juniper54ny, post: 6857270,
Click bait thoughts. I would bet with a 99.9 % certainty that the only wedding/s she will attend are those of her friends. Joso and Chaz give their dogs more affection and love then they do to each other. I see a brother/sister/ freeloader relationship. It would be in Chaz best interest to legalize their strange partnership so he can tag along and continue his free ride.

Strawtop cottage will eventually become a burden, as they will not get any substantial and/or solid bookings. Just like their pond, the project will soon be deserted and we will never hear anything about it again, just like her medical condition/click bait title and her need to slow down on working out/exercise routine, until further medical treatment/intervention.

Also, I agree, I think she had a lip enhancement but she's to vain to talk about that. Her hair is purple/ silver and washes her out. That grey coat frock is a match. Whatever happened to her Dior coat she so loved?

Just can’t wait to see what's in store for us on her Thursdays vlog. She is a true piece of work phony and fake.
[/QUOTE]
I think strawtop may have been a lala Joho thing to get Chav to do some work … he has minimal activity on his multiple pages and often his stuff is linked in with hers or ‘friends’.
it was clear from the beginning that he was to be PM and then manager of strawtop … although his content on the insta wouldn’t get many bookings ….
surely they weren’t foolish enough to sell that London flat (no longer mentioned) to buy strawtop…?….
if Chav is giving financial advise they will fail. He gave up that ‘really important job in marketing’ quickly on meeting ms Joho … I think!?
It’s a bizarre ‘relationship’. I’ve seen more chemistry/friendship between normal work colleagues… I don’t even think the dogs are that interested or like them … the dogs are like props…. Even Lyds dog gets excited when they play chase …. Chase and Joho just seem to fondle the dogs ….
I compare them to Milabu … Milania and her husband set up the YT channel together so they could work together … she does most of the content he appears some times and he does lots of the negotiations with companies. They are open and do share some family things. The only problem for us UK folk is a lot of her content features brands we don’t have in the UK yet… I’d recommend her channel… certainly a breath of fresh air from Joho and Chav (also Andre doesn’t look like a SK and doesn’t come across as a know it all freeloader )
I wonder if we’ll get more Nathan and Rory after they were such a hit in the otherflog? Suspect Chav would be jealous of others getting attention

Reactions: 8
I don‘t like her at all but as an advice to her from woman to woman:

Josie, if you are reading here and you are really (not just for the clickbait) planning to marry this guy (stupid choise in my opinion, but we thankfully live in a free world) please do make a marriage settlement so you don’t end up in tears.

Reactions: 10
Why does she say « what would you think to that… « isn’t it what would you think of that??????

Reactions: 6
Before we move on to today's flogging, a reminder that the only mention of the "wedding" (greenhouse manipulation) in the previous video (with clickbait title now changed to something else) was this wink from milady.
Screenshot (99).png

Perhaps she was inwardly laughing at the fools who bought her story that she simply had too much work to do
She was procrastinating instead by organising her house, putting off her many tasks of the day.
Then proceeded with her main job and most important task of the day - flogging Dyson.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She actually was filming herself vacuuming. Way to go , Josie. Bravo !! Now THAT'S what I call a content creator....NOT !
The ripping of the seamed pockets of the coats ???? I first read it here than saw the vlog. Unbelievable ! I bet if it was Diohrrrr, my Daaahlings , she wouldn't have done that. Nothing said about cost per wear... she already has zillion beige coats. Those were just flogged for content/ afilliate links. It's too much ... smh.

• Haha
Oooooh noooooo...she's added hair flicking now to the teeth sucking, gulping etc :cautious: How can anyone with a continually humungous zit on their chin promote skincare???? Why doesn't she see a dermatologist and get it sorted? Baffled!! I hope she showed this monstrous garment just to amuse us all....not sure tho!
Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 18.00.35.png

• Haha
  • Wow
And that dress she said is a paisley pattern 🤣 she claims to know a lot about fashion yet she knows sod all about fabric patterns and you don’t wear cream and white together fgs and two more new coats, really, that so called grey one looks like something run in the wash and discoloured it 🤷‍♀️
When she said indiany to describe the pattern I wanted to deck her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
In Josie world everyone can afford £300 per night to spend waltzing in a cottage being a darling .In reality this is not affordable to most people . I pay less to go to Vegas and LA in better hotels .
You're joking, right? That's almost 600 Canadian a night. For that much you could get much better lodgings closer to sites. WOW

Last edited:
Some thoughts on the latest flog.

Starts off in the car and randomly tells us her skin is glowing. Swiftly moves on to chastise her sponsors for not delivering products that she wanted to shoot. Milady booked a photographer for the day. How dare the sponsors inconvenience her?

They move on to advertising Strawtop. Guess subscribers can't afford to experience her life in the Cotswolds... with Dyson and Velvetizer... Mentions how she manifested Ye Olde Rectum. Tells people to watch that vlog too. Why get ad revenue for only one video if you can get revenue for two?

We are taking makeup off again. Didn't we do that on Tuesday? Not even at the end of the flog, right at the beginning. The comment about her glowing skin was not random after all. We are flogging Elemis today. She babbles on endlessly and splains and flogs.

Says her skin is breathing a sigh of relief as she applies yet another product. More like her skin will be relieved if she stops with the endless products. I will be relieved if she just stops talking.

Midway through the skin routine, she says Charlie saw a house for sale near Strawtop. She thinks - Strawtop Empire. Fill those Strawtop bookings first, my dear little Trumpalina. Don't BS about being between guests at Strawtop. You've hardly had any guests. Some are cancelling last minute for the hobbit house. The ad in The Times paper didn't fill the bookings. Never mind, I know you will manifest...

She needs content and needs to add an affiliate (she forgot in the previous flogging) for the Always Pan, so asks Char Char what he is cooking. Puts the pan affiliate on the screen and not below. The video is sponsored by Elemis, my dahlings. So no pan affiliates can be sneaked in, hey Josie?

Asks Char Char if he watched her pan video (he didn't lol) and proceeds to question him... school teacher style. Backfires a bit as she clearly has never cooked with the Always stuff. Doesn't know the pot handles get hot but not the pan's handle. Doesn't know the pan's handle is plastic. Starts to splain why only one of the pan's handles gets hot is probably because of proximity, blah. blah, blah... No, you're wrong. One is plastic, the other metal. You know... the whole metal conducts heat and all... god she is stupid... total airhead!

Confirmation the kitchen garden is for show. Char says he doesn't have spinach to add to his recipe. Josefiend says there is spinach in the garden. Char says not that spinach, we need baby spinach. I think he wanted to say, spinach we can actually eat... some leaves under the age of six months... See Josie, gardening is not about having the biggest veg. Doesn't quite work like having the most expensive stuff. Cancel the greedhouse order. It is purely for the gram.

Trigger warning for some of our dear tattlers who don't appreciate old Char Char. You may want to double speed the cooking bit, my darlings. He splains a bit.

Did I say she was stupid? I did, didn't I? There's more! She thought cashew butter was a dairy product. Tells Char he can't add cashew nut butter to the curry, as it's not vegan. I'm beginning to understand why Char splains a bit much. She is not the brightest. Faaarrccckkk... there is no butter in cashew nut butter, my dahlings. But I know you already knew that.

We are also flogging H&M. I have no words about the "fashion". She says the country look is in, even H&M has country green. Whips out her summer dress from H&M too. Can't believe how diverse their clothing is. Is she looking for a collab with H&M? She then says that the green country style fleece will be left in the old Defender. Yeah, she ain't wearin' that thing out to London. That's only for the affiliates.

She mentioned wearing one of the items with black tights. No!! Surely my ears deceive me! Now I know she is desperate. What will Freddy say about this? That was not their lewk in Bath. No black tights are allowed for the pink princesses!

She then mercifully runs out of steam and ends early in the day, before lunch. Our content creator has no content, my dahlings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fashion influcer ? Well I'm speechless. Can not watch another bloody white / beige jumper dress or green gilet/ fleece.
Your so boring & frumpy.
I live in a rural area and am not interested in dressing like this. Move on & dress for your age not a 75 Yr old. You look about 52 .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.