Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
27th in what … weirdest eyebrows.. biggest knob… SK vibes… men women would rather be celibate than touch???

Maybe he likes to fatten them up before the kill….🤭

Book talk makes me realise, unlike Frow and Freddy, Joho does not appear to have any fashion books event for display… I guess when you are the FM and Chav is the style guru of men know it all … you do not need the books of Dior/Chanel/Givenchy … no no
Have we ever seen or heard jojo talk about a book, or an interesting article, a documentary or even a film other than the lion king or frozen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
Has Charlie EVER taken a picture of Josie like this? Hmmm.

Will you guys kick me out of the thread if I say that I actually like this bathroom? :cry: Minus the mirror for ants, of course.
I hope not, because I really, really like it as well. I will also agree that the mirror is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Sorry but how many times do we need to see Charlie darling making scrambled eggs? I mean its not rocket science and its not even your recipe its Marco Pierre whites FFS!
She's desperate to make him look good! She previously used vlogs to settle disagreements with him (especially during stress in lockdown), getting viewers to gang up on the punchable splainer, in order for her to get her own way (arguments, decor decisions, etc) and to release pandemic stress at her cancelled contracts. He is not my cup of tea but she deliberately edited to make him look horrid (he can look like a pain without any assistance).

Now she is trying hard to sell the Cotswolds fairytale. Comments are starting to change from, we don't want to see Charlie to please show us more of Charlie and Charlie's cooking. She will use him like she has used Freddy, Lydiot and Robin for higher visibility to elevate herself in the world of influencing.

She needs Char Char in those vlogs and to sell a false dream! She also needs someone with her to video her prancing about and to photograph her. She either needs Char Char or she will have to employ an assistant to traipse behind her 24/7. She even used her future sister-in-law to do the honours for the L'Occtane sponsorship, with a few freebies as payment for her effort. Josie is never, not working an angle.

I agree! When Grossie lived in London at least she dressed closer to her age. People way older than her, dress better. I definitely think she is buying things according to the data she has of her followers. She might be noticing a bunch of people clicking for a particular kind of dress so, she has made that her lifestyle. Also she is playing up the countryside image. No wonder she isn't friends with anyone in her village. People must think she has lost her marbles.

Freddy dresses like she is still 13 and obsessed with Disney. In a couple of years she will wake up and realize she is 30 and this isn't her pink fantasy land. I hope she captures that meltdown.
Josie has Disney in common with Freddy. The happiest and most excited I have seen Josie looking was when at the Lion King with Freds and in Bath. She turns into a 13-year-old when with Freddy. She has replaced everything pink a-la-Freddy, with everything country green, but seems to have gone back to beige for sales.
She even referred to herself as our Black Friday/cyber week "fairy" on IG stories.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Juliexyzz

Josie is always very vague about her height, but years ago did put onscreen that she is 155cm. In very tiny letters, hoping no one would see. I have posted the screen-grab here.
Very vague about EVERYTHING our Milady is:
ads, sponsorships, collaborations, fillers , freebies, height ...

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
Visited Josie’s beloved Daylesford Farm on Saturday afternoon. I don’t live too far away and I like to go every couple of months - this time to look for Christmas decs. I’m mixed race so do find I get the occasional stares when I’m in the Cotswolds (if you’re not from the UK, it’s very rural and not at all diverse). Well I can honestly say I’ll never be shopping there in-person again. Staff were all lovely but the other customers were awful. Looking me up and down like I was utter garbage, microaggression central and one woman barged into my shoulder and genuinely grabbed her handbag away from me when I apologised (even though she barged into me). I haven’t felt so absolutely shit about myself in so long - just a reminder for women of colour that no matter how hard you work, how well you dress, what colour Amex card is in your wallet, you will never receive even basic courtesy from the kind of countryside Tories that frequent these kinds of places.
I am so sorry for your experience. These are also the type of people who frequent church services every Sunday... The hypocrisy is unreal. I live in Ireland and we have a country full of these type of people. Not a lot thankfully, but you do get bits of them everywhere. Josie fits in with them. Also she will be moving from selling us Elemis yesterday to Origins today.

• Sick

notsoposh

VIP Member
Hi guys, I’m new to Josie / grossie 😅
Forgive for asking a stupid question but how is she SO rich? I mean her house is insane and she doesn’t have that many subscribers so it can’t be from social media alone. Please enlighten me because her wealth has blown my mind!
Inheritance (probably from dad's life insurance money), mom using the inheritance to invest in property and reap its rewards. Then selling all that to buy one house for her mom and her. She can afford the current lifestyle because of A) selling all the freebies; B) plain begging; C) affiliate linking anything and everything under the sun.

Last edited:

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
festive shoots happening in the house next week
That part sentence gets a whole new meaning when you know SK Charlie will be on it.

Brilliant! 👏 😂 🤣

What do you need from us to help? I have seen no info posted here, except your outline for the wiki. Do you have info to work with?
Have never helped with a wiki before so please direct us to assist you. It is a lot of work.
For the start, the outline should help to build a fundament of information. I need a bit of time, for the structure. I use the BB code for wiki, you can also use like a comment (What you see is what you get, basically you click on the "B" for bold etc, BB code breaks it down, looks a bit like HTML code). In Lydia's extensive wiki there were problems with the format, because no one used BB code or checked the code. I took hours to fix it, and then somehow someone did something and all went to shit again, so I just ignore Lydia's wiki now 😭 🥴 I think it happened because for some reason the unordered list function went awol. I used it a lot.
But when you have the outline it's easy to fill in further info, and we can add links for example. Links to comments, threads or outside links. We can add pictures.
For example, people that state they have seen/met her, we can link their respective comment.
I just need a day when I am not tired af (am awake since half 3 in the morning, came home after 6 pm).

You can also go and write directly in the wiki and I do the layout later.

Now really pissed off I wear la Chameau wellies & that parasite is now receiving freebies from them. Next pair will be Hunters again !!!!! I despair with these brands I'm just not prepared to spend money with any of them all the time they keep gifting to grubby greedy idiots .
Made me at one point so mad for brand trips. Especially the Nars one. Besides Nars' teenager sexual innuendo naming of products, that old slimy man owns an island in the Pacific, somewhere near Tahiti. He "invited" a bunch of influenzas (Millen for example) to stay in some resort and visit him on his island. A person I follow and like (Melissa Alatorre) was in the past an employee in one of his stores and just because she became an influencer, she got the chance for this trip. And I thought, how shitty this is. The man has people working for him for decades, bringing in sales over all those years. I highly doubt they get invited to shit. Influencers get all the products for free, while employees only get a percentage off the price, they sure get paid due to sales, but you cannot compare it to what influencers earn. For me, it's not just a thing of how much money one person brings in, it's also about respect. There you have a person like Lydia, doing the bare minimum and gets invited to locations all over the world with free stay (thank god she is now on the decline due to her behaviour in that matter, at least a consequence for her unprofessional behaviour). And then you have employees that get pressures to make high sales, or else, while that man lives on his own private island. I know advertisement-money is not wages-money, but there has to be something inherently wrong.

Josie is no Nars girl, though. Imagine all the cheeky insider names of the products. Milady would blush like as if her all-summery sunburns reappeared.

Sorry for my tired rant. Capitalism sometimes sucks (like atm, for example). If I see another multi-billionaire tweet some shit, I may lose it. Besoz, get ya girlfriend under control and pay your employees living wages, Musk, shut the fuck up already, bloody edgelord! And what is it with the uncanny phallic rockets? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

juniper54ny

Sunday recap, thoughts and observations daaaaahlings.

Eucalyptus = another shade of beige. I wonder how many sweaters she has now in her " collection " I hate when she speaks of her various " collections " .
Collections = hoarding of unnecessary "pieces" all in white/cream/ beige sweaters.

The whiskey tutorial wtf? Chaz is an alcoholic and many struggle with alcohol, totally inappropriate content for her channel IMOO.
Stomping because Josie and CharChar beat her to that ViNtAgE-BaNgEr-uSeD-DeFeNdEr-FoR-tHe-GrAm-PuRpoSeS. Lidl stomping and manifesting how to one up Josie now.
I don't know about ya'll but if I had her millions I would get a Porsche or Jaguar ! The old/new, and old Defender doesn't do anything for me ! I don't believe that, here in the states, that they are even a " thing ". I am gonna check it out, but i don't know of anyone who has one.. Call me crazy, but, personally I think they are a bit ugly and obnoxious looking.

• Heart

I never knew that

Chatty Member
She pretends to love anything and everything that gets her affiliates/freebies/is sponsored etc.
It's hard to keep up with all those " favourites " of hers.
Why any brand thinks she is credible is beyond me. I watched ITF vlog yesterday she did some unboxing post her Paris Dior trip (Joho must be 🤢) Victoria didn’t gush over everything and even said the deodorant left white marks so she was passing onto a friend who didn’t wear as dark colours as her and she was critical of Charlotte Tilbury incessant new launches… Also at Dior she was wearing a watch she had actually bought 13years earlier from Dior … Joho will have to up her game to get a Dior/ Bulgari gig
…whilst I know from comments that some don’t like Alex but at least Victoria can take him to these huge events and he isn’t a know it all embarrassment … to me he is inoffensive unlike Chav the delboy SK know it all !

Does anyone else think her engagement ring isn't debeers but CARAT? There's an identical one on their website for £300
I think someone should ask in her comments to do the glass cut with her engagement ring… is it true Joho that diamonds cut glass/is it a myth ??…show us Joho we poor uneducated people will never see real diamonds to learn for ourselves if this is true!
if the diamond is real then Lala probably gave Chav the money to buy it!

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me what's the deal with all the cars? I haven't been keeping up that well. Didn't they get the Defender in lieu of their old car? But they keep testing other cars?
@custosmorum they bought the black Defender because they needed two cars. Charles was at Strawtop a lot and Josie was stuck without a car on those days. Josie had the PR Bentley, which she went gaga for and the Porsche which she wanted to spec and order. Neither of these two brands gives freebies. Lala (the mother) bought the Mazda so they can beat Lydiot and buy the old Defender which Lidl wanted. It fits their country lewk.
I don't think Jose has the money right now for a super lux and pricey car, hence the old Defender. If she can get a Mazda freebie/PR car for 6 months or a year, she will save face when she doesn't produce the other car and then pretend the Mazda is for about the environment. It's all smoke and mirrors with them...
With a wedding still to be, I doubt these two are floating in cash.

Yes! Lady large.

Watching her eat all through the flog was gros, she really is going to end up as « josie percie piG »
She was hardcore trolling us with the eating, but she is the one who looked stupid. She will regret this down the line.

• Haha
  • Heart

NomDePlume

VIP Member
She's gorgeous......She's a head turner..unlike Jososo who will get her feelings hurt if they are out together.
I checked Robin's age today because she looks SO much younger than Josie. They are the same age. Robin recently turned 30. I nearly fell off my chair. I hope she stays her own person and in no way becomes like the pernicious Josefiend.
Ben seems level-headed about business and himself. Hopefully, he married someone who is similar.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Her upper lip is really on the wonk, it will be touching her nose soon and then those teethers will be on full show all day and night😂

• Haha
  • Wow

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Just seen on Freddy’s video that she was invited a week or so ago into ‘and other stories’ for some free gifts of new collection … pretty sure Ms Joho’s suddenly London trip and ‘pop in’ as I have time before my next meeting was also a come in to pick some freebie thing… I don’t recall her declaring it?🤔
➡ Report her here ➡ https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

It is evident from her video and Freddy's video that she didn't disclose gifted items from And Other Stories.
She advertised for L'occitane, And Other Stories and the clothes fridge in that video. She only had "ad" hidden underneath for L'Occitane, nothing else.

I am fed up with her constant lies about freebies. Someone previously posted a screenshot of a Josie subscriber saying that Josie "always" discloses all ads. Nothing could be further from the truth! So many don't realise that almost everything in her vlogs are undisclosed ads about a freebie she is essentially paid to gush about.

The hair was a freebie too. Every time her hair is coloured, it's at a different salon depending on who is offering a freebie. If she doesn't get a freebie, she complains as she did about the poor stylist before for the Bond "premiere". Threw her under the bus for not spending enough time on her. Strawtop was put together on freebies, excluding labour! So much gifted but never disclosed with #Ad or paid partnership.

Here are some screengrabs of the guidelines from the ASA.
Followers.png
Discount Codes.png

Authenticity.png
Control.png

Clearly Identifiable.png
Hashtag.png

"Consumers should be able to recognise something is an ad, without having to click and otherwise interact with it. Since it needs to be clear/obvious, consumers shouldn't have to figure it out."

"... as an absolute minimum you should consider including a prominent label, such as "Ad", upfront that makes is clear."

"Ultimately, if it's not obvious from the context that something's as an ad, a clear and prominent disclosure is needed." (subscribers don't know that they are being advertised to from the context of her content)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Shmoogles

She says "we'll be hosting Christmas again this year." Again? She didn't host it last year cause it was 'cancelled', and they didn't live there the year before, so wtf is she on about?
Sometimes she says odd things that just don't add up.

Also: the gall they have to ask the tree surgeons to cut wood place mats for them??? And then it starts off being 14 of a precise measurement, then Charlie adds on some for serving platters, then Josie adds on some for coasters and candles? What the hell is going on with these plonkers? 😂

• Haha

Juliexyzz

Just saying I thought it was a bit weird to wear a high collar dress to a hair appointment. Also wasn't she with deBeers? Now she is doing the opposite and pretending to love lab grown diamonds.
She pretends to love anything and everything that gets her affiliates/freebies/is sponsored etc.
It's hard to keep up with all those " favourites " of hers.

• Sick
  • Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I love the way she says »the world war », no darling it is not the , but « the First World War ». I am sure she that she doesn’t even know that there were 2 . Do you think that she went to school to learn or just to become a plonker!

• Haha
  • Sick

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Re the above - ok I have to say it - how did people like Rory and Nathan end up with two twits as friends? Rory and Nathan seem ?normal? What is going on - are they secretly twits themselves???
To be fair - I judged their October Christmas tree - like, you’re two adults, wait until December

• Haha
  • Heart