Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shmoogles

Miss "I'm a lady," frequently shows herself getting drunk and making a fool of herself in public. Didn't she start, ages ago, a series on etiquette? Not a very good example of elegance, is she...
Yes, and gave Lydia some unsolicited etiquette advice about leaving lipstick on one's wineglass - in the midst of swilling bottle after bottle of tacky rose, constantly rudely imitating French and other accents, and snoffling copious amounts of food, of course. :rolleyes:

And what is with the sniffling lately?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Allexie01

VIP Member
tbf there is value … for insomniacs in watching Joho
S;eepless night so went back and whizzed thro it at double speed. Oh dear she is dead miffed at the delay in getting her greedhouse isn't she? When things like that happen you do really see the sugar and spice fall away and her true self shows thro. Shades of the Peloton Peeves again. :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Sick

Allexie01

VIP Member
I’m starting to wonder if CC the SK is a ‘feeder’? He serves such enormous portions to Modom and she really is starting to pile on the pounds!

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
S;eepless night so went back and whizzed thro it at double speed. Oh dear she is dead miffed at the delay in getting her greedhouse isn't she? When things like that happen you do really see the sugar and spice fall away and her true self shows thro. Shades of the Peloton Peeves again. :rolleyes:
She only took us into the garden to throw that company under the bus (like she did Peloton). As she does with everything and everyone around her who doesn't ask how high when milady says jump, including her boyfriend. Manipulating to hold the company to ransom to push her up in the queue.

Why does she need the greedhouse before her wedding? The ceremony won't be in the greedhouse. She does not garden once seedlings are done and plants growing. Only walks in the garden to merch outfits and Valentino rockstuds. She's been off to London and on trips. A real gardener is always busy in the garden, not just for the gram. Still has those massive veg in the garden. Made no plan for a compost area, but wailing about a greedhouse. The garden was cleared by the woman she's paying to garden for her. She hasn't been in that part of the garden.

Says in the vlog that she has to take the bins out. Then adds with Char Char. Really, Josie? You do not take out the bins, my dear. If you did you would film yourself.
Expect future vlog where Josie takes out the bins when she reads here.

• Sick
  • Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Someone on Lidl thread knows this dentist personally, it was becca banana maybe, but I am not sure. You can find his name, when you search for the video Josie talks about her teeth, in the info box. I looked him up, and he has great credentials and top-notch education. I really don't know what went wrong. It's really like in the movie, Mad about Mary, where the guy gets his teeth done, because Mary said in joke, she loves big teeth.

RE Char: I think you are right, it's the eyebrows. He compulsively must plug them every day with a magnifying mirror (as a female person with facial hair in unwanted areas, I get that) and then overdid it. He should look up, how professionals decide where to plug and where not. Best thing he can do is micro-blading, don't believe those hairs will grow back. I am 1980 born and the late 90s and early 00s left their mark, no Cara Delivigne brows for me. Charlie, invest that money. No facials but micro-blading. You will thank me later.
yes it’s me! I know the dentist who did the work to correct her overbite and align her teeth (although she’s been to several dentists over the years) I’ve known him since I was a kid at school together and still in touch. He’s the only Harvard trained and London school of dentistry trainer prosthedontist in the world with clinics in London, Cali andthe best in his field.
Ive seen her X-rays of the before and after underbite and it’s a huge difference. The trouble is her lower jaw is just too short and so without surgery to break and then realign her jaw, you can’t correct it anymore. Plus from memory the veneers are just on 2 teeth to replace previous bonding. She specifically requested this.
without huge jaw surgery she will always look goofy and the fact her teeth are now all uniform, makes it noticeable. Personally when her teeth were slightly imperfect you didn’t notice them as much.

• Heart

lanathebest

Chatty Member
I cant stand her fake telemarketer smile
1636647907274.png

Just stop lying, stop lying like that like a weirdo, tryna make us purchase another lipstick, another cream, and then you lie you say u wanted it or you planned on buying it for xmas, no u didn't u fucking liar, u had it for free, and oh by coincidence it turned out to be the products u wanted???? She didnt say that about clinique but I remember her lying about other products. Also she tries to sell the sets by saying she waited super long last year to buy her gifts and can't let that happen again. Ugh she annoys me

• Haha
  • Heart

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Her pretentious 'classy' is utterly laughable!
Found these during lockdown boredom.
Set up her camera... then stomped by... bum hanging out...
Wish I took a video clip. The walk was priceless... big strides... stomp, stomp, stomp...
Enjoy, my dahlings!
Screenshot (50).png
Screenshot (51).png
Screenshot (52).png
Screenshot (53).png

• Haha
  • Sick

lanathebest

Chatty Member
I think she def got her lips done, u can see where the syringe went, she has lil scars
1635775245495.png

Also she cut a whole tree and acts like she's miss ecology, saying oh yea we are trying to reuse as much as possible by cutting slices of the tree to use as decoration. Uh... Queen of ecology she should go to the UN climate summit

• Haha
  • Sick

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Oooh a cosy haul vlog! I can’t wait…. 😆😬
She needs to get the house festive - yay! Less than 1 minute in she’s flogging H&M…. Good work miss blagger vlogger!

Dogs are barking- pesky dogs. More old tat furniture is being delivered. Cripes, 2 mins in and I am already bored….

Next up, flogging St Tropez fake tan, and here we go with the jewellery AD. Yawn. 😴😴
10 mins and she’s still going…. Oooh the antique bookshelf is in!! Let’s go look at it!

Nice plug for the antique shop. Charlie’s ordered some antique books sorry am trying not to piss myself right now, he’s ORDERED ANTIQUE BOOKS 😂😂😂 It’s all for the gram remember!

Still banging on about antiques. And now she’s finished her gift guides! Can’t WAIT to see what she’s flogging this year!
She’s making pumpkin soup now. To use up the pumpkins. Always sustainable is our Josie…
Great explanation on how to drizzle cream on soup. Someone give her a cookery show.

Getting her nails fixed now. She’s going to ignore the pedicure lady and do some work. She’s just so polite.

Home now. Wrapping some presents. Purely for the gram again. Naturally. Poor Charles is sick in bed. Thought it was quiet.

Flogging the wrapping paper now.
Flogging Daylesford now.

It’s the next day. Trying on more clothes that you’ll see soon on eBay. Remember, she’s all for being sustainable. She’s ordered ANOTHER jumper, just like the one she’s wearing…oh, and back flogging the jewellery again from the start of the vlog.

She’s bought a “gardening jumper”. That’s all.*
* I say “bought” - she’s not spent her own money, for sure.

Flogging the jewellery again. No #AD now though. So strange, the title doesn’t say it’s an #AD… 🤔

Still flogging jumpers. Bored now.

Got an actually very lovely red sparkly dress on! She should wear more red. She looks so much nicer than in all those old granny dresses!

Time for the beige pasta! Side note - does she ever walk the dogs??! They just seem to be accessories in the back of videos. They’re never ever walked?!

She didn’t have time for lunch today. Even though yesterday she made a load of pumpkin soup. Some company with more money than sense is taxi-ing products to her for more flogging…. Seriously how do so many companies work with people who have fake/bought followers?! She’s literally talking to bots!

Trying on some more stuff.

Flogging the jewellery AGAIN.

It’s another day and she looks like she’s had her lips done??! Not a great look when her teeth are so fugly. Why would you want to draw even more attention to that over-full mouth?

*notice* she’ll be harassing people daily with newsletters during cyber week. She needs those affiliate link purchases guys!!

Trying on more stuff. 🥱

Charlie the man-splainer is back. Must have recovered from him illness. Maybe he bored himself sick?
Bigging himself up as the world’s biggest expert in Aga’s. Who knew!

He’s still talking about agas…

….still talking…..

Dogs have finally been stroked. Guess that’s as good as it gets for them.

She’s flogging another Mazda now!!! Two old/new landrovers aren’t enough for this spoilt brat, not that she’ll be buying one, it’s all freebies as usual and greedy Josie won’t turn anything down!!!

She’s just chatting away now proving she doesn’t actually know much at all about Mazdas. Can’t see a #AD anywhere but might have missed it???

She’s still flogging the electric Mazda. Quite amusing watching her attempt to plug it in.

Ahh now we move onto the “festive bits”. Did you know they have some festive shoots happening in the house next week?

Flogging River Island now.

Flogging the Mazda again now.

We’re at Daylesford now, guys!!! Of course! Why would they go anywhere else! Paid promotional trip…..?!

Flogging the car again.

Now we get to see what she bought Daylesford gave them. Ahh more pasta.

Jeez I’m exhausted. She could at least try and make her vlogs seem more natural instead of the constant sell, sell, sell. It’s actually painful.

• Haha
  • Heart

NomDePlume

VIP Member
I see - she saw that in Lydia's last vlog she is planning on doing a wreath on the Defender, and had to get hers in there and shown online first, like the good "friend" that she is.

Also, holy hell her TEETH in that tiktok!

View attachment 865254

LOL - this one's from an article titled "How Horses Show Stress"! Perhaps this is a warning-sign, Josie???

View attachment 865259
Every time I see pics like this anywhere, I immediately think of Toofus.
Isn't she so spiteful and competitive about that Defender with Lydiot? At least Lydiot could drive (delicate wrists and all) without needing a driving lesson. We had old Toofus, teeth flapping in the wind with mummy, learning to drive.

Ok, her tiktok is making me irrationally angry. She claims to be little miss ‘Rolls Royce of coffee machines’ yet is flogging nespressos, and her supposed love of Debretts has her flashing her bra (and teeth) on the internet 😳
Josefiend is hoping to reach a younger crowd with TikTok. In a world of breasts, showing your bra is neither funny nor 'sexy'. She is giving off super desperate energy. Her River Island flogging looked like she took a hit of Colombian marching powder before filming.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mumma Jujus

TLDR recap from thread #25
Hello, my darlings! Went to her first event, for Pandora and drank too much wine. Acted like a fool, while posing for photos, teeth flapping in the wind. Booked for Ibiza the minute uncle Boris said yes, Lidl and Ali in tow. Went to Robyn and Ben’s wedding, looking like the mother of the bride, full-length granny dress, complete with signature Bo Peep basket bag and the fascinator straight from Mars. Posted pics on her gram before the bride. They have finished their begging for Strawtop and are ready for guests to experience “their Cotswolds lifestyle” in what she calls “luxury accommodation”. Bought 2 Defenders and she finally feels she fits in at Daylesford. She threw Lydiot under the bus by criticising the Karen Millen coat without belt loops. Rushed to buy the old Defender but needs Lala driving with her for lessons. Can’t change gears and work the clutch. Went to two “premieres”, but not a red carpet in sight at either one. Milked sadly saying goodbye to the Mazda for all it’s worth and made sure to tell us the car will be “given” to her brother. Lala must have paid if the brother didn’t, because Josie is in the business of getting freebies, not giving freebies...
Who in their right mind would swap a warm.comfortable car with modern day technology for a shake rattle and roll land rover that to ride in feels like it has no suspension whatsoever and feels like one is driving an army tank????...it beggars belief..oh stupid me..Toofy isn't in her right mind and yes of course it's all to do with image projection..she and Char want to look like landed gentry/farmers..next she'll take up horseriding unless someone can convince her that riding a child's tricycle is the 'in' thing..a must have for social climbers.. ha ha ha..😅

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
That reel where she is turning around while her outfits are changing is ridiculous. She looks like a robot 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 so unnatural. Or the wind up Ballerina on the trinket boxes

• Haha
  • Sick

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
" 40 quid for 3 books, a lot of people would think that's pretty expensive but it's not because they're leather bend".
Bestie.. people who read know that it isn't expensive at all.
Always showing how little you actually know 🤭🤭🤭.

• Haha
  • Wow

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
The male equivalent of a camel toe is a moose knuckle. Yes Charlie defo has one and Ali looks like Alan partridge in those white trousers and double breasted blazer!

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Some thoughts on the vlog...

Starts off randomly mentioning Bamford and she wants to go foraging to recreate a tablescape from a recent press event. She wasn't invited to the breakfast event but mentions that Bamford has candles, clothes and cashmere! Big shout out to Carole Bamford to remember Josie for the freebies and a 'beg' for an invite to the press events? Naughty Carole for not inviting her!

Her nail is chipped so she throws the nail tech under the bus. It's unnecessary and ugly to do this! If she woke up with a chip, it's probably from opening 100 parcels the day before. Think what those nails must go through.

Is it my imagination or is she giving big close-ups of her engagement ring? I even briefly saw it sparkle. She must have scrubbed it well because we said the ring never flashes like a diamond. She sighs a lot while talking. Perhaps it's because she's flogging "sustainable" diamonds today when she just recently convinced us to only buy the manmade diamonds she was flogging.

Mentions a festive shoot (of 3 to 4 days) more than once. I wonder if it's for her own flogging or if renting the space out for a Christmas shoot. Time will tell, my dahlings.

She's already wrapping gifts because she was so overwhelmed last year with wrapping the many gifts before Christmas. The pandemic Christmas during lockdown?!?! If no large gatherings were allowed why did milady have pressure to get all the freebies gifts wrapped in time?

She uses gift paper from a subscriber's business she's promoting which, wait for it, is also sold at Daylesford! Seems all roads always lead to Daylesford, my dahlings.

She is "buying" a gardening jumper. Why? She gardens in her "outfit of the day" and designer shoes. Says she didn't buy it when she was in London. No buying was needed Josie. We know the clothes were sponsored by & Other Stories. You just chose items with a more general appeal to flog.

After showing her expensive Chloe boots in the previous vlog, she now also has the cheap version from H&M for the plebs. Another pair of shoes for a landfill. My heart sinks...

I don't know if she was very desperate for the money to film a last-minute video that must go out the next morning or if her previous flogging on youtube didn't get enough sales and the company wanted more from her?

She gives a shout out about her birthday again. She now has birthday pyjamas. Of course, she does! Anything to segway her birthday. Beg, beg...

She mentions Holland Cooper, Ralph Lauren & Karen Millen in one sentence. Shout out to please give her her own edit.

Little miss manipulator puts out a sob story about her antique mirror, getting viewer engagement but also getting the acolytes to shut up those who dare say that she needs a new mirror. She's going to get a quote... aww... perhaps hoping someone will offer a freebie.

I don't see the Porsche happening anytime soon. The spec she wanted for the Porsche likely costs the same as the new Mazda. Neither Porsche nor Bentley will offer freebies, Josie. You have to pay with your own money! She confirms what I already told you guys, they were working with Mazda, hence the need to cry about the Mazda and humiliate her brother. PR tops family any day.

She doesn't really like driving in the dark. My mouth hangs open. Whether light or dark, one gets in one's car and drives. No wonder she twins with Freddy. Both act like helpless 12-year-olds.

It was quite fun to watch her trying to reverse the Mazda. Eventually, she just put us on a time-lapse. It took her a while...

Are they already providing advertising for the Aga coating company to give them a better deal with the long explanation? We have confirmation that there will be kitchen renovations and that the begging has officially begun.

Have to love that she says they have a PR loan car but the title is our new electric car. Always ready with the clickbait, our Josie.

I do expect them to sneak off to Soho house to go and charge the car there for free. Silly Daylesford only gives a few minutes. Do we remember when she got stuck after an event with the Bentley because she didn't insert her credit card for the charge at Daylesford? She didn't bother to find out how anything works and then blamed the car and Daylesford because she couldn't get the car charged.

At least when she drives the automatic car she can talk and drive to give us the sales pitch. She doesn't talk when driving the old manual Defender. Barely keeps that thing on the road...

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, she never did go foraging for any tablescape.

• Heart
  • Angry