Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allexie01

VIP Member
Does the chinless poison dwarf know that the serial killer got a P/T job working for Santa in his grotto?

Screenshot 2021-11-13 at 12.01.32.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lanathebest

Chatty Member
I agree that Josie is not the nicest person. Having a bit of clout now as well her dream in the Cotswolds brings out the absolute worst of her personality traits. She had a dorky cuteness about her, which made one overlook her faults and not notice her greed. She appears self-centred. likes to get her way and manipulates.

I truly hope she stays away from any plastic surgery, we only joke about her teeth because she's awful, had the veneers done and pretends to be related to the queen. Surgery cannot overhaul her personality.

I started watching her around the beginning of her rose gold obsession but then stopped watching her. When I started watching her again I couldn't believe how awful she was and how deliberately she edited her relationship in her vlogs. About a year ago, I back watched a few videos circa 2016. They were so different! She wanted Charlie on to her channel for content. He didn't splain and people loved their banter when she did have on. There were so many comments saying they wanted more of Char Char. These days he just seems tedious.

I assume she doesn't have any subs from way back and she has made sure that nobody likes OCD Char anymore with her selective editing. In the old videos, you also see how truly messy and untidy she is. It borders on disgusting. Not sure how an OCD person can live with her. You also realise that she has zero talent for fashion, no style and has a shopping addiction. She only blogs to travel, get goodies and for people to click on affiliates.

The old boyfriend tag video showed two very different people, but even then she was manipulating. She added several marriage questions, including one from Ems, putting Charlie on the spot about proposing. She's clearly always had this streak in her and she actually also had her little barbed comments.

In one video, she complains that her life is not perfect. She makes a big fuss about worrying about who is out with mates. She says it's 22:30 so perhaps he can stay out a bit later, as long as he doesn't wake her up when he comes in.

She moved in with Char immediately after they met in her first few months of uni and they have been together since. I wonder if Char was really bad or more the phase young blokes do with their mates? Char Char certainly has his faults but Josie deliberately baits and waits for you to trip up, so she can point it out and look superior.

I also got the feeling that Josie put a lot of pressure on Charchar to join the influencer business, but didn't watch enough videos to be 100% certain. I hope this little essay helps with curiosity and conclusions. I'm sure we are not the only two who have pondered on little Josefiend. ❤
Sorry to interrupt but ocd is not tidiness. Ocd is an anxiety disorder which ruins ur day and is difficult to live with. I have OCD there are different themes in OCD. Nonr of them include a need to tidy up a room or things be straight. There is germ OCD which is a terrible erratic fear of germd which includes intrusive thoughts and compulsions to try to stop the anxiety from the intrusive thoughts. There is relationship OCD, uncontrollable fear that u hate ur partner or that they r cheating or that u will be cheating there is p*dophile OCD erratic fear of being a p***, there is harm OCD uncontrollable fear of harming u or harming others. The compulsions differ but they refer to the fear u are stuck in a cycle of fear and u need therapy to get out of the nightmare. OCD is one the most debilating mental disease which causes suicidal attempts or death if not treated or if too severe. Charlie does not have OCD. He just loves to tidy up and clean and is a perfectionist. Many other themes i wont list them all

I actually remember Josie saying wow ur so ocd and i really really appreciated when Char said
No no no dont use that word OCD is a serious disease i obviously dont have that.

At least hes not suprr ignorant

• Heart

NomDePlume

VIP Member
She really is the most greedy human I have ever encountered. Tonights bore feast 😴
New pizza oven
New oven tools
Baubles
Beauty pie box
It's non stop with this toothy bitch. Think brands need to take a look at this muppet.
She is so so slapable and full of nothing but bullshit .

Think after watching this .Chinless Wonder had better not try flogging any beauty products or perfume. She has shot herself in the foot tonight with the raving about the beauty pie box. Telling us quite clearly how we get ripped of by the big brands & don't need the fancy packaging we can get everything from beauty pie in blank packaging!!!! Also goes on to hag the candle market. So let's see you put your money in the over toothed gob of yours. I THINK YOU WOULD BE A TOTAL HYPOCRITE TO NOW PROMOTE ANYTHING OTHER THAN BEAUTY PIE. KARMA
She is a total hypocrite! Her acolytes are too ignorant to realise she is a fraud and the vlogs are not from the goodness of her heart. She makes her stories only to fleece people's money. (probably also could not exist without filming herself 24/7) The only way to get to Josie is to keep reporting her to the ASA.
She does not like authority. Said that one of the biggest reasons she became a full-time influencer, was because she was tired of always having to ask for permission to take leave. Josie does not like being told what to do!! If constantly reported to the ASA about not declaring advertising, it will drive her nuts. Think week after week of people beneath milady, telling her what to do.
Every complaint made should be in honour of people who fall for her lies, especially the silly or young ones who may not have money but get convinced by her fake it till you make it. Or just manifest it. How greedy was she during the pandemic (even sneaking visitors) when more decent influencers at least pretended to scale down, not old Josie though. We need to make a Wiki page for this woman ASAP!!!

most comments are favourable... lucky for Josie there are so many gullible people out there....
I found only these 3
The person who ranted about her constant "my dahlings" lost the plot but certainly spoke for many of us who feel the same.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Not on that kind of dress. The skirt is gathered and is quite roomy.

Jeez, you guys REALLY want her to be short, as if being 157 isn't short already by most people's standards.
WE don't want her to be "short", we want her to be honest‼

She said years ago that she is 155cm. The screengrab, taken by myself, has been posted here more than once.

Her supposed forgetfulness is due to her absolute desperation to get her own 'edit' like Lydiot and Frow, so she hides her real height. She is sending desperate shoutouts to Karen Millen and Holland Cooper.

At 155cm, barely 5'1" she can hardly model for the masses. When she has her macaroni butt, she is literally as wide as she is tall.
In the group pic, she is wearing Valentino boots with a heel height of 8.5cm.
Robin is not wearing heels in that photo.

Screenshot (63).png
squad.png
Screenshot (33).png

Why does Josie even think this dress looks good on her. It does not! She looks like a hobo who got lucky in the dumpster dive.

The model below is 178cm ⬇ Unlike Josie, she doesn't sweep the floor with the dress.
Screenshot - 2021-11-13T000446.040.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-13T000843.228.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Wow! Good sleuthing! That plus the food, private chef and safari or does it come "included"?

I definitely think that Josie & Charlie target companies and "offer" to advertise them for a fee/freebie.... I'm sure they think very highly of their marketing prowess since you know... Josie is putting Magazines out of business. :sneaky:

I find it interesting that these 4 went to Provence and it doesn't look like they went wine tasting or to visit any wineries... strange!
There is no beach dahling. Why go out to unsponsored wineries, when you can stay in at the freebie and drink while getting shots for your swipe-up link?

Finally watched the tearful goodbye of the mahZduhh... um she seemed more upset about that car than the event named after her father who passed. And she gave the car to her brother so dirty.

Something is so off with this sudden purchase and no test drive of the "not that old - old" defender and her reluctance to part with a fairly average car (no offense to Mazdas)... it's not like it was her Dad's car. I get it that someone can get attached to things but this was a bit much - don't get me started on the clickbait like someone did die but it was a car.

Was she really just upset about visiting the home town and her dad's passion/pastime? That would make more sense.
Quite a few people commented on the clickbait title. Josefiend even chirped back to one, that the title wasn't clickbait, adding a laughing emoji. People thought the dog had died.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Peoniesandballetshoes

Visited Josie’s beloved Daylesford Farm on Saturday afternoon. I don’t live too far away and I like to go every couple of months - this time to look for Christmas decs. I’m mixed race so do find I get the occasional stares when I’m in the Cotswolds (if you’re not from the UK, it’s very rural and not at all diverse). Well I can honestly say I’ll never be shopping there in-person again. Staff were all lovely but the other customers were awful. Looking me up and down like I was utter garbage, microaggression central and one woman barged into my shoulder and genuinely grabbed her handbag away from me when I apologised (even though she barged into me). I haven’t felt so absolutely shit about myself in so long - just a reminder for women of colour that no matter how hard you work, how well you dress, what colour Amex card is in your wallet, you will never receive even basic courtesy from the kind of countryside Tories that frequent these kinds of places.
im sorry you had that experience, just know that Not every rural environment is like that. Sounds like a bunch of snobs that would probably react like that to anyone that they didn’t think looked right for their very select Daylesford experience. They would be the ones that would want membership only for Daylesford farm shop too.

mustbeuni

VIP Member
“This won’t be done in time for the wedding”

“Ready in time for wedding”

2 False Titles. Clickbait.

Apparently at 41:30 - 42:50 mark, her greenhouse won’t be done until July 2022 due to some manipulated and bogus lie of a story she thinks she cleverly thought would get her out of garden duties. Also, she hints a lot of things will be happening next year, but does not directly say her wedding will be next year or possibly July 2022 when the green house can be built. Also, she mentions without the greenhouse built this December 2021is her excuse luckily not be able to continue vegetable gardening.

View attachment 830880View attachment 830881View attachment 830883
How do people too poor for greenhouses garden? They seem to be starting plants somewhere. Why can’t she

• Heart

Juliexyzz

@lanathebest The office clip🤣🤣. I'm sitting in a public place and it gave me the giggles 😂😂
Fake telemarketer smile should be in the next thread title. It's beyond embarassing. All the million favourites. It's ridiculous. She should take a break from vlogging and selling. It's never-ending. Non stop. Geeezzzz

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Anybody heard of this secret squirrel influencer club, Loca World? This is from Le Mas de Chabran Insta.

No doubt Grossie begged the Provence trip through this...

View attachment 809637View attachment 809638
Ooh la la, thanks for the info. My brain was completely blank on how the Cotswold dolts got the Mas de Chabran gig. Highly unusual for the little beach and sun-worshipper. Brought it down to her level though with the rosé mania. Salut, saloo... oh let's just sodding drink... 🥂🤣

Fabulous sleuthing, dahling! 💯

I wonder if Toothy got this connection via Soho or when looking for ways to fill Strawtop bookings? Surely Strawtop can't have influencers staying - it's way too small for their massive egos! 🤯😳

Did we notice that she had a "friend" at Strawtop for a weekend, baby and all, just to get professional photos taken? Always so charitable, our milady Josie... 😏

• Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
Wow! Good sleuthing! That plus the food, private chef and safari or does it come "included"?

I definitely think that Josie & Charlie target companies and "offer" to advertise them for a fee/freebie.... I'm sure they think very highly of their marketing prowess since you know... Josie is putting Magazines out of business. :sneaky:

I find it interesting that these 4 went to Provence and it doesn't look like they went wine tasting or to visit any wineries... strange!
The literal ego to say she is putting magazines out of business. Yeah sure Josie, you with your granny dresses and CharChar with his serial killer looks are what keeping Anna Wintour up at night. Conde Nast's biggest worry is how Josie from almost Cotswolds is stealing their business :rolleyes:

• Haha

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Oh, so does her mum live with her? Sad that her dad is dead of course but she is just SO RICH (or is a lot of it fake?)
She makes a huge substantial amount just off IG. Every AD can range from $1k- $10k. She is verified on IG, so that in it of itself is huge for ADs/pricing. A video sponsorship is another level of monetary value.
If you were given loads of freebie clothes, skincare, makeup, accessories, free holidays, free food, etc. plus everything you make off ads- you’d be rich.
I’m sure she has money inherited from her father besides what she used to buy her flat in London.
she did mention that she use to rent out one of her rooms in the old flat- she’s always hustling and scamming her way

georgiecait

VIP Member
That vlog was so cringeworthy. Defender this defender that, “I highly recommend renting a car. you could probably rent a defender…” Cotswolds woltswolds cotswolds. Camargwue. I’m sure even Daylesford sell camargue rice. They had the chance to discover some new rosé wines, and just drank the same old passé stuff they drink at home. The fake Received Pronunciation is so incongruous with the absolute drivel that comes out of her mouth. I noticed she liked a comment on YouTube where someone said it was nice to see her being present and not with her face stuck in her phone (never mind Lydia was filmed scrolling several times on a time lapse at meals/drinks). I get the impression that CharlieDahling was getting annoyed waiting for Aldi and Lidl to wake up in the mornings. All of them are such try hards
If they loved Whispering Angel so bloody much why didn't they visit the vineyard?

• Heart
  • Wow

juniper54ny

Another oversized white dress which would be appropriate for the mother of the bride....and the hideous gilet. How to make another blunder outfit.

And the millionth white jumpers....the large plus size turtle neck.......waaaay to big !

And another white coat !!! Now that is a shopping 🛍 addiction if I ever saw one.

Then let's go back to summer with her green strapless way to big for her, gotta give her credit for going outside of her comfort zone with Emerald green. Great dress if it were only 3 sizes smaller and worn in the appropriate summer months.

Ohhhh the paisley -thingy-dress - the wickedly awfulness of it all. The Sound Of Music is playing in my ear......and of course the white gilet is back on with a vengeance. Of course we need 2 designer Valentino boots and a Chloe handbag with logos on display. Tacky.

And the fru fru pink Jammies 💗 with the detachable feathers ( she is saving for her next holiday, lucky Chav ) why - Dear Lord- just why ???

Finding the Mento's in her pocket...teffers about to fall out again.

Lastly, why would her plastic friends be gifted beauty products? The ones she doesn't want. I would bet within a 100 mile radius I am quite sure there is a battered women's shelter or other appropriate down-on- their-luck women who would love to have those " pieces" (yuk I hate when she refers to her stuff as pieces)

But, no not our spoiled brat, she would never directly take a drive to a shelter on her own. She said that teeny tiny basket would go to some charity, but, you know those are empty ass words.

Dyson and her garden.....yaaawwwwwn !

• Haha
Reactions: 15

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Some Friday fun.:m Don't ever want to be a fly on the wall if Teefers decides to spice up the bedroom with whipped cream.
No wonder they have no chemistry.
The look on her face... and her eyes... while she's selling us her whipped cream delight...
Tittelating, it is not!
Ooof, milady won't be doing an ad for GQ any time soon... :oops:
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T203739.808.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T203838.656.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T204902.787.png

Screenshot - 2021-11-18T205007.564.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T205119.728.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T205256.835.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T205151.073.png

• Haha
  • Sick

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Chav Chuck Chavster SK wearing clothes that are too tight and don’t fit do not make you look taller! And the pose does nothing to diminish the SK vibes !
649753E1-4AE7-4DC6-A9BB-ABA6B17F8942.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Hass

Chatty Member
Hey didn't she say that some Americans were staying at the straw cottage this past week and they didn't have a car - she never let us know how their visit went. I mean if they had to stay in that small box for 4 days and nights with no car - what the heck did they do all day because they never went to daylsford or soho or ...

• Haha
  • Wow