Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Debretts are surely in fear of Joho’s manifested etiquette book !!! Wonder what her book title will be?… top tips - do not wash your clothes ; put coats away at the end of the season NOT dry cleaned first; NEVER clean boots or shoes before putting them in your closets dhhaaaaahhhrrrrrrrhhlings
And don’t forget to air your Fanny !😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

NomDePlume

VIP Member
It is excruciating watching. She is so desperate for ad revenue that even though her camera battery is dead, she soldiers on past the hour mark so she can take her make up off "with us". No! Why? No one needs that level of pain. She continues filming on her phone as she takes off her make up. A few more items needed merching...
Her list of affiliates, my darlings.
I
Screenshot (78).png
Screenshot (79).png

Screenshot (80).png

• Sick
  • Wow

notsoposh

VIP Member
I re read my quote and it is mean. I shouldn't make fun of her features as she is attractive, but not a beautiful woman. What I didn't realize, that I found a Q&A when she was probably was 21 or so, is that she sucked her thumb as a child. She had a retainer head gear that she wore at night. I had one and I refused to wear it because of the pain. She mentioned her lower jaw needed correction.

Also in that earlier vlog, she actually was wearing distressed jeans and a white T shirt, how refreshing and appropriate outfit for her age and at 29 she still could pull that off. I just see her now, as obsessed lately with coats that do not flatter her. That beige thing with the cape is just awful, it looks like she could spread that cape and fly away on a broomstick. That shapeless flowery granny frock with the beige huge gilet with combat boots, just horrendous.

I think that I may go overboard with her overbite and that is mean. I once was a follower in earlier days and it just became so obvious that she wasn't a genuinely nice person. As she has aged she became so obnoxious, self centered and narcissistic. I'm curious if anyone else watched her channel initially and came to that same conclusion or, when was your turning point, I am curious to know 🤔
Zimmermanngate and racist tweets were the end for me. I just thought she had a shopping addiction till then.

• Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 18.42.44.png

The slurping tongue from tonight's flogathon for your delectation :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 18.44.40.png

The chinless blimp, also from tonight's flogathon :D

• Haha
  • Wow

Allexie01

VIP Member
Wonders will never cease!!! The chinless wonder and the serial killer are going to clean their Aga for Christmas :oops::oops::oops:

*falls over*

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 11.06.43.png

• Sick
  • Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
I doubt Josie is very entertaining unless she's full of rosé. I'm sure Charchar says he doesn't mind her drinking, it's the only time milady remotely gets a personality.

• Haha

v_kaydubz

Okay, I know that I am very late to the party but I'm not up to date with her videos yet. The green la marzarco coffe machine fiasco was a joke. The machine is fantastic but the driver, not so much. He hadn't even dialed the beans in and Josie was all like, "Wow, that's really good." The first coffee you make in a new machine is always shit because it takes a few goes to dial it in. It seriously just sounded like they were trying to get La marzarco to notice them and perhaps send them a gift for featuring, or that they were going to become the next La marzarco ambassadors or something. They make me mini-vom.

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Comments from her latest flog.

Hiding the "AD" on her IG stories :mad::mad::mad:
View attachment 831351
I wonder when she changed the title of her video to this now:
View attachment 831474
It seems Lydia got onto her with one of her "10 years on the internet" tips. 🤢 (in this case, use clickbait titles and change them later, removes evidence of the clickbait and some may think they missed a video, because the title has changed)

Lydl millen, destroying careers (of herself and others) since 2011. Her legendary tip to frow, to make her manage herself, worked so great out for Frow, didn't it?

I feel misled by her about gardening - more fool me, I guess!

-The cut flower area that I only ever saw her cut overgrown cosmos out of (who EVER could have predicted that they'd have too many cosmos in all their beds when she was planting 800 million cosmos seed packets!) Not much of a cut flower garden.

-Her veggie beds that she only ever seemed to pick beans and a few peas out of - and then left it for months to wallow and go to seed. She also kept buying and replacing lettuces and then just letting them go to seed?! (Edit: Forgot to mention her leaving all these vegetables to get huge and inedible and seemingly for no reason? Like the zucchinis and butternut squash. Why not pick it? Why leave it there? I just don't get it.)

-The endless buying of old bathtubs and old metal whatsits to slop some plants into and then forget about and never use for anything. It looks like a junkyard by now. And they've just got a new one made of old wood awkwardly sitting next to her raised beds.

-As someone else said, after she planted her seedlings, she seemed to think "right, that's all sorted now", and promptly hired someone to take care of it all and weed it. Avoids calling said person "the gardener" because that would only show to everyone how disingenuous the entire gardening thing has been. She hasn't actually gardened.

She's shown no interest in actually learning about plants and their needs, pruning techniques and seasonal work required - none of the actual hard work and care that goes into having a garden and maintaining it. She just buys things and puts them on display.

She really was just doing it all for show and because it was a trend during lockdown that she figured she could cash in on.

She cares as much as they've shown they care about the pond in the yard. This whole house and garden is wasted on these people. She just wants pretty backdrops for her AD's.

Bit of a rant there 😂
You can post that 1:1 on Lydia's thread, and it would lose any of its truth.

• Wow
  • Haha

Tulip01

D79C3BBD-9AD1-4685-B42D-55E566B37F15.jpeg
On another Instagram someone showed Josie was talking about data behind swipe ups. Note how she doesn’t repost this to her Instagram - doesn’t want the sheep to know about it’s all and only about the money for her 🤬

D79C3BBD-9AD1-4685-B42D-55E566B37F15.jpeg
On another Instagram someone showed Josie talking about data behind swipe ups. Note how she doesn’t repost this to her Instagram - doesn’t want the sheep to know about it’s all and only about the money for her 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

NomDePlume

VIP Member
I find just the way Josie curls her hair ages her by 10 years. Add on another 5-10 years for the curtain dresses. Fashion influencer she is not.

I would love to see her with stick-straight hair, v-neck white T-shirt, ankle grazer slim jeans and cute sandals / sneakers / espadrilles (shock horror !!!). A casual look. Or add a Balmain-style blazer (Black, properly fitted). Just to convince us she is 29 years old.
I think J would look great, though snotty snooty Chaz may not approve.
Maybe add some tasteful jewellery.
Dump all the itty-bitty pieces of junk she dons all the time. Maybe 1 chunky bracelet (in the same vein as the Hermes CDC bracelet or for J's smaller budget, a Tory Burch bracelet).
I won't even ask her to change up her boring make up.

Girlfriend needs a major makeover. "said with love" 😂
Throwback pics of Josie at age 21. Here CharChar took her and Lala on a surprise trip to Rome for her 21st birthday.
21st rome copy.png
Screenshot (36) copy.png

Below is our current day milady, queen of smug and "style icon".
The gram wasn't very helpful with her style or personality, only her bank account...
She seemed less contrived at 21.
If Balmain called tomorrow with a black blazer, I think she would ditch the whole country style thing and Karen Millen too, my dahlings.
She'll do a 180 and black will be her fave... if only they offered an affiliate link...
Swipe up for Balmain, dahlings!
Oof, something utterly catastrophic would have to happen at Balmain for Olivier Rousteing to call on Josie to "influence"...
I shudder at the thought!
smug.png
Screenshot (59).png
Screenshot (29).png

• Haha
  • Wow

Juliexyzz

She actually was filming herself vacuuming. Way to go , Josie. Bravo !! Now THAT'S what I call a content creator....NOT !
The ripping of the seamed pockets of the coats ???? I first read it here than saw the vlog. Unbelievable ! I bet if it was Diohrrrr, my Daaahlings , she wouldn't have done that. Nothing said about cost per wear... she already has zillion beige coats. Those were just flogged for content/ afilliate links. It's too much ... smh.

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
According to Chav this is like a Bond film and a great Bond villain hideout … clearly Bond is the latest word to the JohoChav bingo game
ECE12F69-9734-4187-8B89-07D9E7251EA3.jpeg

• Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
Rant away. I understand the urge. I have had to sit on my hands today not to comment on the Lydia thread, where I sometimes read but don't comment. It seems some may not have noticed that old Josie is as fake and greedy as Lidl is. And just as entitled. She just hides it better and seems to work a lot harder. If Lydl and Josie were both in a group of 'opponents", Lidl would be the more obnoxious, but Toofy would be the more dangerous. There is a great deal of using people and manipulation underneath that whole candyfloss facade. Toofy always plans to work and works her little plan. While I admire her drive to succeed, I admire neither the manner nor the person.

It is interesting that you mention Regency girls, giggling in the streets in Bath. That is probably the kind of character she's playing for viewers when she's not trying to be Freddy, Lydia, Bo Peep, a Disney princess, Bridgerton character and who knows what else in her head. There is also her stellar performance in the role of long-suffering downtrodden girlfriend (of the insufferable mansplainer) in this, Cottagecore cosplay joke of hers.
Completely agree with this. Josie will be the more harmful one. Lydia is nasty but Josie is the calculative snake any opponent should be worried about. This is a woman who doesn’t mind throwing her fiancé under the bus to better her image.

I never knew that

Chatty Member
So apparently there is a feature about strawtop miniature cottage in the Times newspaper today???!!! Seriously what has happened to journalism in UK

• Haha
  • Wow

Allexie01

VIP Member
Oooooh noooooo...she's added hair flicking now to the teeth sucking, gulping etc :cautious: How can anyone with a continually humungous zit on their chin promote skincare???? Why doesn't she see a dermatologist and get it sorted? Baffled!! I hope she showed this monstrous garment just to amuse us all....not sure tho!
Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 18.00.35.png

• Haha
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Sorry but how many times do we need to see Charlie darling making scrambled eggs? I mean its not rocket science and its not even your recipe its Marco Pierre whites FFS!

• Haha

georgiecait

VIP Member
Exploring and learning is not their priority, everything is for the Gram. The vineyards are probably not gram-worthy.
She didn't know about the Camargue, the world-famous horses, how to pronounce Camargue. But then the Camargue probably isn't mentioned much on Love Island.
She was too busy getting pics for the outfit links. Josie did name this vlog -
PROVENCE OUTFIT DIARIES :: What I Did & Wore in France
For her, it was about the outfits and the Farfetch links. Everything while there was about the Farfetch moola.
And bragging rights...
When she did go "exploring" the village, she was wearing Valentino rockstuds!?! Why? To get the tippy-toe pose for the gram. Swipe up, my dahlings.
Agreed. I find it odd because I think vineyards are quite luxe and a fantastic photo opportunity! Their idea of blogging is so old fashioned.

NomDePlume

VIP Member
This comment sums up to perfection the latest vlog.
Perfectly said, indeed! All about the money for her. I saw Lydia had a vlog about Provence, so I watched. At least she showed loads of footage of that stunning house. (can't stand the Lidl, but I preferred her vlog)
Josie showed minimum house footage. only interested in merching those Farfetch discount codes in front of the mirror and next to the fountain. [for the gram!]
She has no appreciation for architecture or design (unless an affiliate link is involved) and certainly no aptitude either.
You will only get footage from Josefiend if -
a) at Ibiza or similar beach/water
b) she's contractually required and paid well (she was paid for Insta, not YT)
c) she needs to tag a brand to tout for future business
d) she can wear 4 different outfits each day to link in the affiliates

The irony that the trip was paid for by an 'ethical' company which encourages reusing and recycling wardrobes, and these two idiots just marched around trying to find new things to buy :rolleyes:
She doesn't care about ethics, she only wants to get money for renting out her dresses. And the freebie trip! If she really cared, she would have worn a hired outfit for dinner. Instead, she wore a Zimmermann for the Farfetch discount code.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick