Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never known anyone under the age of 50 that visits a garden centre as much as teefers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've never known anyone under the age of 50 that visits a garden centre as much as teefers.
What is so special about a garden centre? I maybe visit once a year for my in-laws. Grossie makes going to a garden centre seem as a lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is the only thing she has for content and to justify getting in her gassguzzler car to go and pick up land fill food cartons ! Even the dogs don’t want to be on camera anymore and Chav is as big an onscreen repellant as Joho and her slurp selling babble!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just seen on Freddy’s video that she was invited a week or so ago into ‘and other stories’ for some free gifts of new collection … pretty sure Ms Joho’s suddenly London trip and ‘pop in’ as I have time before my next meeting was also a come in to pick some freebie thing… I don’t recall her declaring it?🤔
➡ Report her here ➡ https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

It is evident from her video and Freddy's video that she didn't disclose gifted items from And Other Stories.
She advertised for L'occitane, And Other Stories and the clothes fridge in that video. She only had "ad" hidden underneath for L'Occitane, nothing else.

I am fed up with her constant lies about freebies. Someone previously posted a screenshot of a Josie subscriber saying that Josie "always" discloses all ads. Nothing could be further from the truth! So many don't realise that almost everything in her vlogs are undisclosed ads about a freebie she is essentially paid to gush about.

The hair was a freebie too. Every time her hair is coloured, it's at a different salon depending on who is offering a freebie. If she doesn't get a freebie, she complains as she did about the poor stylist before for the Bond "premiere". Threw her under the bus for not spending enough time on her. Strawtop was put together on freebies, excluding labour! So much gifted but never disclosed with #Ad or paid partnership.

Here are some screengrabs of the guidelines from the ASA.
Followers.png
Discount Codes.png

Authenticity.png
Control.png

Clearly Identifiable.png
Hashtag.png

"Consumers should be able to recognise something is an ad, without having to click and otherwise interact with it. Since it needs to be clear/obvious, consumers shouldn't have to figure it out."

"... as an absolute minimum you should consider including a prominent label, such as "Ad", upfront that makes is clear."

"Ultimately, if it's not obvious from the context that something's as an ad, a clear and prominent disclosure is needed." (subscribers don't know that they are being advertised to from the context of her content)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
But my darling, she is fluent in French, Spanish, Italian and mainly bullshit…oh I forgot English ( i am looking at the raindeerS while Sat on my big ass)!
Bravo....read comments twice......thanks for stating what I was thinking as well
Well it just shows how low standards are in the British education system now, if they turn out people as ill educated as her with supposed degrees. In my day she wouldn't even have passed English GCSE.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Praps she is given vouchers in return for promoting them and so keeps going there to spend them???
Yes on insta they were gifted a hamper from Daylesford… the brother will get that as a Christmas gift or maybe he’ll get some of the content and the cleaner will get the empty hamper

Well it just shows how low standards are in the British education system now, if they turn out people as ill educated as her with supposed degrees. In my day she wouldn't even have passed English GCSE.
It’s actually true my friend was at an IMF event and these huge companies were saying that they recruit out with England even for jobs in England as English graduates are unemployable …
I work in a university … have worked in 5 throughout the UK and the standards of basic English and arithmetic are poor. Also friends kids go to private schools … standards poor there but ‘things are worked out’ to ensure the cherubs get good marks in exams!
the only non UK education systems I can comment on are NZ and Australia and their arithmetic is poor (generalisation) but I’m guessing those poor standards exceed Joho and Chav level of intelligence.
Chav I think he was a very preterm infant or had birth trauma , his head looks like he’s been a preterm and not had or been too sick to have optimal reposition care …. She is like a character who grew up on the streets maybe with Finnegan - street/con fly but no intelligence

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes on insta they were gifted a hamper from Daylesford… the brother will get that as a Christmas gift or maybe he’ll get some of the content and the cleaner will get the empty hamper

It’s actually true my friend was at an IMF event and these huge companies were saying that they recruit out with England even for jobs in England as English graduates are unemployable …
I work in a university … have worked in 5 throughout the UK and the standards of basic English and arithmetic are poor. Also friends kids go to private schools … standards poor there but ‘things are worked out’ to ensure the cherubs get good marks in exams!
the only non UK education systems I can comment on are NZ and Australia and their arithmetic is poor (generalisation) but I’m guessing those poor standards exceed Joho and Chav level of intelligence.
Chav I think he was a very preterm infant or had birth trauma , his head looks like he’s been a preterm and not had or been too sick to have optimal reposition care …. She is like a character who grew up on the streets maybe with Finnegan - street/con fly but no intelligence
I believe that the educational situation is pretty bad in most countries! My daughter went to school in New Caledonia (part of France) and the educational she received there was amazing, but she was lucky to go to the best schools from the maternelle to lycée. The teachers were fabulous. It is also important for parents to understand that they can and must do as much as possible to help. I taught her how to read, tell the time, count and as much as I could.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

I’m sorry but your comment on English graduates being unemployable is clearly not true, at the very least a sweeping overstatement.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never known anyone under the age of 50 that wears old lady clothing like she does. I’m 57 and wouldn’t touch most of what she wears because it only makes you look frumpy. Not saying I wear short skirts etc but there is time enough for me to turn into my granny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but your comment on English graduates being unemployable is clearly not true, at the very least a sweeping overstatement.
Not my comment - It was what the investment companies were saying at the IMF event , there preference is to recruit from Japan and Hong Kong and relocate these graduates to the London UK (City)

Not my comment - It was what the investment companies were saying at the IMF event , there preference is to recruit from Japan and Hong Kong and relocate these graduates to the London UK (City)
That’s a bit different from saying all English graduates are unemployable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
tell the time
Lydl's parents never took THAT effort. 🤣

Lydia Millen owns a Bachelor and Frow a Doctorate. Is all I need to know in that matter.

• Haha
Looks like in this latest flog Chav is teaching us all how to make scrambled eggs?!!!!!!!??? 😖 suddenly I have the Kelly Clarkson song 🎶 Mr Know it all in my head!!! I’m not sure I can take this one… maybe I’ll just rely on TL comments
3F3CE8AA-032F-4A73-A96E-195DE5251513.jpeg

• Haha
Wearing that green sports wear really made her look like a 🍐.

The AGA is looking like a public toilet 🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick
And she's off - Clinque this bloody time. Her skin must cringe at every freebie that turns up!!!!! Lots of salvia sucking 🤮 YUCK.
SO MANY ADS STOP ✋
That hideous Hall table only needs price tags on and all that tut is good too go !!!!
She really has a jumper dress PROBLEM it's actually ridiculous. The Chloe looks like it could have come from Asos .
What's the point in being a fashion influcer when she just repeats the same style & colors over & over. Just like her chav mate Elsie in her ridiculous victorian numbers.
Switching off to scream & get gin.
Total old age fruitcake of the Cotswolds.

Meant to add f......ing sunglasses on head again IDIOT 😎

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Cha Cha the Serial Killer and his 'styling up' with old bits of tat....those bric a brac places really do see him coming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He really loves the sound of his own patronizing voice doesn't he???? I came 27th out of 13k blah blah blah. Now watch me cook bleeping eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.