Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

estellastheme

Chatty Member
That’s a great point. If she was really the person she tried to pretend to be she would have inherited lots of furniture from family homes. Also she would know that furniture never goes up against a wall … unless it’s such a small room and there is no other option. That information had to be taught to both of them from the soho house decorator/designer
Not to mention the distinct lack of art as well. Pieces of jewelry, furniture and art would be inherited at some point. I won't fault her for not having inherited them even though she feigns to be of the manor born set so hard. What I do find curious is that they don't seem to be trying to acquire those wealth markers and are wasting money on those godawful Defenders and soho home decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
And she's off - Clinque this bloody time. Her skin must cringe at every freebie that turns up!!!!! Lots of salvia sucking 🤮 YUCK.
SO MANY ADS STOP ✋
That hideous Hall table only needs price tags on and all that tut is good too go !!!!
She really has a jumper dress PROBLEM it's actually ridiculous. The Chloe looks like it could have come from Asos .
What's the point in being a fashion influcer when she just repeats the same style & colors over & over. Just like her chav mate Elsie in her ridiculous victorian numbers.
Switching off to scream & get gin.
Total old age fruitcake of the Cotswolds.

Meant to add f......ing sunglasses on head again IDIOT 😎

• Haha
  • Sad

Al Fresco

VIP Member
What’s the inspo for the prehistoric wooden tablescape? The Croods? Think they might’ve sliced them a little too thick😬. They’ll have been thrown straight on the fire after the last mouthful.

Dyson strawberries? Oh, f*ck off.

• Haha

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
Wowza!! I’m only new to Robin Gallantt but having checked out her social media/YouTube this is what I have gathered:-

Lydiot Millen trying to keep up with Josie Teefers and;
Josie Teefers trying to keep up with Robin Gallantt.

You win Robin, you win! At least Robin appears genuine, kind, dresses for her age, does not show off or name drop and appears grateful and joyful in her life and relationship.

Apologies if has already been shown but I haven’t spent much time on this thread. I’d seen all your comments about Charlie’s eyebrows and didn’t know what you were on about so I thought I’d go and check it out….. of course now I wish I hadn’t seen it …. What the actual fuck is he doing to them!! He looks absolutely ridiculous 🤮🤮🤮
1635911881145.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I think her subjects were English, Business Economics, Photography, Textiles? (please correct if I'm wrong, may have forgotten?) No history, science, maths, no foreign language.
But my darling, she is fluent in French, Spanish, Italian and mainly bullshit…oh I forgot English ( i am looking at the raindeerS while Sat on my big ass)!

• Haha

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
STOP STOP STOP STOP ✋ with your ridiculous French accent impersonation it's pathetic. Worse than the dog voice !!!!!
Note sunglasses on head a shielding the eyes with hand pose .
THE VOICES ARE SO CREEPY.

• Haha
  • Heart

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
When you think about it she has very little of quality…..her jewellery is all trashy blingy stuff….even her engagement ring is all flash little substance! No inherited quality stuff.
This is what I find bizarre - they're obviously spending a whack of money on the house, garden and LaLa's house, but then she scrimps and saves on real markers of 'wealth'. For all her banging on about pearls, she doesn't even have a quality pair of pearl or diamond stud earrings, and it's only recently that her FarFetch and Net-a-Porter vouchers have let her buy designer accessories and Zimmerman clothes.

I'm most surprised that Charlie hasn't demanded a prestige watch - he's be the type to tuck his cuffs into it in every picture

• Sick

Shmoogles

So much wrong information masquerading as expertise in the latest video.

A couple garden things:
Ivy doesn't kill trees - it takes over on trees that are dying. It provides great habitat and an important pollen source for bees in Autumn, which is very needed that time of year. Charlie is so irritating when talking about this! But then he's always irritating whenever there are words coming out of his mouth. And when he's moving and clanging around in the background. And when he exists.

By letting more light onto the pond, you will only increase the algae issues, not decrease them Josie. Did Charlie the Estate Manager tell you that?

They're going for red details in the "drawing room"... barf. They're copying the Double Red Duke. Just... :LOL: These people don't seem to understand that their house isn't a pub where they serve suckling pig, nor a shop. Even though I guess it is, since they try to sell everything in their home to viewers!
Every single Pooky light I've seen is the most hideous thing. And the name is stupid.

The jeans look okay on her, but they don't suit her at all. She is very obviously uncomfortable in them. I don't get why she thinks that that is the sort of thing "cool girls" wear? Jeans are so basic.

Last edited:
  • Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Old Josie is milking the Robin connection for all it's worth. Bet Robin is reeling and feels so special with the love-bombing coming from the Josefiend. She will use Robin nicely for her next step up that greasy influencer begging pole.

The mere prospect of all that delicious status and money and her teeth were falling right out of her mouth.
Screenshot (75).png

Also, so funny that a Youtuber who snaps people with great street looks, stopped Robin to take her pic. Not our 'fashion influencer', the one who only mumbles about fashion while saying "swipe up".
Here's a pic of the woman who stopped Robin, taking her photograph. Not a pic of frumpy old Teefers though. 🤣
Screenshot (76).png

• Haha
  • Wow

lanathebest

Chatty Member
"what I love about L'occitane is their focus on sustainability"
*cut to Josie cutting off her trees*
"So much less plastic"
*hoards polyester white sweaters*

• Haha
  • Heart

NomDePlume

VIP Member
I don’t tend to comment here, usually observe, but I have to share my frustrations that the woman just did a 23 minute ad in a 40 minute video. It reminds me of when she had videos where there were ad’s almost every 3 minutes on average (yes I even went to the petty lengths of counting, but it was comical due to how ridiculous it was). One of the worst influencers I’ve come across in regards to excessive ads and sponsorships.
What infuriated me was when people complained about the number of ads, she told them to get YT premium so they wouldn't have to watch all the ads. I only watch her on my laptop where I have an blocker for YouTube. I never watch on my phone. I refuse to give her one second of ad revenue because she is so greedy.

The gall to tell people to pay monthly so she can insert every 3 minutes is disgusting. She controls how many ads she inserts in her videos. She is so up herself that she feels totally justified in having so many ads. She actually thinks her content is that important.

Some interesting comments ...
Was this a HUGE add for L'Occitane ???? Nowhere does it SAY so....
So dishonest and sneaky !!!!
... and did I miss something ? She "bought" stuff at And other stories. Was that another ADD ????
Unfreakingbelievable !
...also ,the sister in law gave really weird vibes Lol
Ooh, great post. Love those comments.

Glad people are waking up about Josefiend. Besides, And Other Stories, why was she wearing all the LK Bennett? Surely that was also gifted/sponsored. Josie is the queen of the advertorial. Pretending to tell subscribers to buy things because she loves them. In reality, she gets Lala to sell them off the next day on eBay.

The sister-in-law didn't look like she enjoyed being on camera. She seemed normal. I wonder what she thought of milady swanning about in L'Occitane trying to be so very important.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Deeny85

And that dress she said is a paisley pattern 🤣 she claims to know a lot about fashion yet she knows sod all about fabric patterns and you don’t wear cream and white together fgs and two more new coats, really, that so called grey one looks like something run in the wash and discoloured it 🤷‍♀️
When she said indiany to describe the pattern I wanted to deck her.

• Haha
  • Wow

Easy Bake

Josie is hard working but there's always a hidden agenda. I was confused by the L'Occitane advert. Is she an ambassador for them or was she pitching for their business? LOL Just identify that it's a "paid sponsorship" and then there's no confusion. I find a lot of her "friendships" suspect the latest one is Lucy at 7M subscriber's. Everything with her seem
strategic and a way to build her business.

Last edited:

v_kaydubz

OMG another product she's trying to get her viewers to buy, that she swears by but couldn't possibly have used - the Sweaty Betty Hali Berry headband. She said she uses it to keep her hair back when she is using her peloton. Really? She wears it with the tags still on does she?

• Haha
  • Angry

notsoposh

VIP Member
Josie: I don't wear black, blah, blah, blah...

Sweaty Betty: Releases Halle Berry designed workout gear in black.

Josie: I do wear black when I work out, blah, blah, blah... [bloody hell, I'm not gonna miss out on this affiliate]

Also Josie: Everything is linked below my dahlings. (tells us several times) :rolleyes:

Josie bank account: Cheers loudly! :m
She’s become very desperate for her affiliate link money recently. I think it’s to keep up with robin & husband (people with actual money) and to outshine Lydia. The defenders won’t fill themselves. And Char Char has no intention to work a day in his life.

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
I don't want to defend her but I think their actual house is in the Cotswolds, strawtop is definitely not though.
Yeah agree - My post was more about how she says "can't take the boy out of the Cotswolds" just because he's lighting a fire in France. :rolleyes: Like that is the only place people light fires.

• Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Guys, it was Paisley pattern because it was Indian-y*

*brought to you by the flogger behind 'brown town' 'I'm Robert Mugabe' and all your favourite racist faux pas.

• Wow
  • Sick

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Josie: I don't wear black, blah, blah, blah...

Sweaty Betty: Releases Halle Berry designed workout gear in black.

Josie: I do wear black when I work out, blah, blah, blah... [bloody hell, I'm not gonna miss out on this affiliate]

Also Josie: Everything is linked below my dahlings. (tells us several times) :rolleyes:

Josie bank account: Cheers loudly! :m

• Haha
  • Sick

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Sharing her "sustainable" clothing tips.
Is this a joke?
Don't wash your clothes, you must care about the environment.
You can, however, buy loads of new clothes for the landfills. No problem with that! Swipe up...
Screenshot_20211023-173526_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha