Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
rE: Chaz he might be drinking non alcoholic beer. And yes, he is so humourless and the way he goes on and on boring everyone around him. Sometime I wonder if he's mildly autistic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder if anyone has actually seen these idiots irl and know if they actually show any sort of affection?
I’ve seen more action between Chali during this trip than I have with J & C this entire time I’ve watched them (I maybe exaggerating here but close enough). 🤭

I’m surprised J & Co haven’t done this 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
E93C9A6F-0CAC-4EED-9150-A03E27F60813.jpeg

Nothing says holiday like sunbathing in a vegetable garden 🤦‍♀️ Who the duck reserves a spot in the vegetable garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 687530
Nothing says holiday like sunbathing in a vegetable garden 🤦‍♀️ Who the duck reserves a spot in the vegetable garden 😂
A toothy twit! Sorry but travelling to another destination to sit sunbathing and eating are not my idea of a holiday. Moreover that is what she does all year already. She is young, use those bloody legs that are looking a bit stodgy and get exploring!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
389FD905-78C5-4B00-AD4F-F762AD4004F2.jpeg

Is she wearing the broken Valentino sandals? Did she try to photoshop over the glued area? Also, so sorry for capturing her toes which are in desperate need of a pedicure🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
A toothy twit! Sorry but travelling to another destination to sit sunbathing and eating are not my idea of a holiday. Moreover that is what she does all year already. She is young, use those bloody legs that are looking a bit stodgy and get exploring!
Yes, break things up a bit and tour the area and broaden your horizons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, break things up a bit and tour the area and broaden your horizons
....and broaden our horizons too....I'm sick of looking at scrubby, stony beaches, dried out vegetation, a hotel in desperate need of sprucing up, overpriced touristy food, alcohol by the bucketload and twatty twits posing like the nunpties they are :(

• Haha
Reactions: 15
same. I’m more of the explorer and learning.

I think possibly they are confined because they are too broke to do anything else 😂 it’s not sponsored Darling!

is this the Elemis PR trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
same. I’m more of the explorer and learning.

I think possibly they are confined because they are too broke to do anything else 😂 it’s not sponsored Darling!

is this the Elemis PR trip?
I was wondering the same thing. But, we haven’t seen any Elemis events or sponsored content. Josiefiend did a half-assed Caudalie reel. Maybe the Elemis stuff is later?

The latest vlog- the LaRoche Posay van comes to analyse their skin and give them some freebies of SPF. Then she says the next day ‘oh my make up hasn’t worn well at all, it must be the new spf I’ve used, err look, it’s settled into my fine lines and made them looks worse. It’s not my make up, definitely the new SPF, gosh that’s not good at all’

If I was LaRoche Posay, whether it was that spf brand or not, I’d be pretty unhappy that they’ve given her that special treatment and freebies and she goes on to claim her new spf is bad and makes her make up look awful! Of course people will assume it’s that brand.

Josie: “goodness me, how spectacular is this, how wonderful are these products. Actually, they’re tit, make you look wrinkly and ruin your make up’. Great advertising!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Also how irresponsible to be drinking your night away, with a person who has had issues with alcohol!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 687600
Is she wearing the broken Valentino sandals? Did she try to photoshop over the glued area? Also, so sorry for capturing her toes which are in desperate need of a pedicure🙈
Ye gawds.. That looks likea serious case of untested fungal infection.... 🤢🤢🤢

Also how irresponsible to be drinking your night away, with a person who has had issues with alcohol!
I know you are making a serious point but maybe that's Chaz strategy... Get the harpees drunk ➡ for him an Ali to be alone...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.