Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe that hair removal techniques have changed quite a bit, now they have all sorts of creams and stuff to numb the skin. I have a home appliance (Braun) , only the first few shots hurt on the face and it is pretty effective, you can keep on doing it when needed. But def not in the summer. My skin gets too dark during the sunny months.
Thank G-d because it was really quite upsetting having it done. Goggles on blast of air then snap of laser and a bit of smoke not nice. Thanks for updating me ❤

I must be going soft but we are fair on here. If she had her hair that colour normally than ice lilac she’d look stunning. That hair colour in the filter looks gorgeous on her

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
5CE0BF8F-88CA-4CF5-9B6B-766595EE0317.jpeg

Josiefiend: Charlie doesn’t drink

Catching Josiefiend in a lie with her own stories…
B88250BD-99D7-484A-BC1E-A5420DCB73A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
9CDD75FE-F07A-4EE5-AEBA-74B08563B43F.jpeg

Here’s a better picture of Char Char toasting Lydiot. We can clearly see it’s beer or ale - let the mansplainer tell it😂 Toothfus lies, lies, lies😤 Go watch her stories before she deletes them or before they time out.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wow !!! That photo in the train !! WTF ???
Flogging 24/7 !!! It's becoming like a joke.
Did she have a deadline and had no other moment to do that ?
I mean, she can work in the train by writing and answering emails. With the big house and so many pamper... I ment powder rooms, it looks like she's sharing an apartment with 3 other girls or something like that....
She will be flogging from the seat of her toilet next..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
196261BD-02E4-4012-BE5D-07B243ED86E7.jpeg

Here’s another lie! Doesn’t she sunbathe on her roof, during midday? But, in the above story, she writes she can’t tolerate midday sun?!? Just hush, Josiefiend🤥👺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
When Little Bo Beep meets Ibiza.
She is an absolute fashion moron.

Screenshot_20210729-145321_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Well Chaz has some serious contouring on today....could those shorts get any tighter or shorter..... And Ali gets personal....
Screenshot_20210729_154003.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Wow !!! That photo in the train !! WTF ???
Flogging 24/7 !!! It's becoming like a joke.
Did she have a deadline and had no other moment to do that ?
I mean, she can work in the train by writing and answering emails. With the big house and so many pamper... I ment powder rooms, it looks like she's sharing an apartment with 3 other girls or something like that....
She will be flogging from the seat of her toilet next..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well Chaz has some serious contouring on today....could those shorts get any tighter or shorter..... And Ali gets personal.... View attachment 686002
Shouldn't Chaz abs be more noticeable and the tummy less so when reclyinging???..... And Lyds seems to be making a point...
Screenshot_20210729_163452.jpg
Screenshot_20210729_154003.jpg

So wasn't Grosie blabbing on about Charlie not drinking/hiring a car/to go to secluded areas???.... Sure looks secluded to me....
Screenshot_20210729_171623.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Shouldn't Chaz abs be more noticeable and the tummy less so when reclyinging???..... And Lyds seems to be making a point...View attachment 686085View attachment 686086

So wasn't Grosie blabbing on about Charlie not drinking/hiring a car/to go to secluded areas???.... Sure looks secluded to me.... View attachment 686163
She hasn’t got that far in the dictionary yet and hasn’t learn’ the meaning of the word. Her bestie lidl thinks she lives in a secluded hamlet with neig all over! Lidl hasn’t learnt that word either yet!

• Haha
OMG he looks like he has had those fake abs implanted....ick, ick, ick!!!!! The only chap I have ever seen with both abs and a paunch at the same time :rolleyes:
I think he did it though. Because many times Ive noticed that after lunch he's bloated (as we all are, and it's natural and should happen during digestion) yet you see some bloating and abs.... usualyl with people who have abs yes they bloat as well after lunch but the abs are less visible, Im so sure he had abs surgery, it looks awful. Reason why anytime theres a lil bit of sun he goes shirtless.

Charlie never laughs, hes always in a serious mood, Josie tellin him in a joking way that maybe after doing this skin test he'll realize how important it is to put sunscreen on his forehead
His reaction
1627581663805.png

• Haha
Imagine doing ab surgery and then having to buy followers.
He's not a bad looking guy. If only he had more than 1 layer of personality he would be interesting.

Even on holiday there is no fire between them 😓 maybe take a day off your phones after your obligations and try to spend time together??
There's a pic of them on her stories in which they look good. It could've been so much better if she wasn't showing him something on her phone lol.

Overall I think she looks nice in these holiday pics in colours other than white. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Imagine doing ab surgery and then having to buy followers.
He's not a bad looking guy. If only he had more than 1 layer of personality he would be interesting.

Even on holiday there is no fire between them 😓 maybe take a day off your phones after your obligations and try to spend time together??
There's a pic of them on her stories in which they look good. It could've been so much better if she wasn't showing him something on her phone lol.

Overall I think she looks nice in these holiday pics in colours other than white. 🤷🏻‍♀️
What I find so sad is how they act the part of a couple on IG. She comments heart eyes on his pics, and he comments heart eyes on hers. And yet u never see them having any kind of chemistry in the vlogs, or in the pics.On the contrary, u see them being annoyed with each other. It's very fake

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think he did it though. Because many times Ive noticed that after lunch he's bloated (as we all are, and it's natural and should happen during digestion) yet you see some bloating and abs.... usualyl with people who have abs yes they bloat as well after lunch but the abs are less visible, Im so sure he had abs surgery, it looks awful. Reason why anytime theres a lil bit of sun he goes shirtless.

Charlie never laughs, hes always in a serious mood, Josie tellin him in a joking way that maybe after doing this skin test he'll realize how important it is to put sunscreen on his forehead
His reaction
View attachment 686374
He always seems to have an air of suppressed rage about him….as if he is constantly annoyed and irritated by everything and everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He always seems to have an air of suppressed rage about him….as if he is constantly annoyed and irritated by everything and everyone.
Maybe all the non drinking drinking will ease him up a little! It really is selfish of them to be throwing back like that. But then we all know that they are selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.