Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this appeared on Instagram....before seeing the comment, I thought it was Johosoho after her day of relaxing under the sun with the turnips....
Screenshot_20210730_144825.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Following the latest plug in the electric car drama/saga.... I wonder if the members of the golf club would be happy that Chav and Grosie are using the services free... Whilst their membership fees will probably be increasing...???
I did wonder with the £70 taxi tale why LL or Chaz couldn't collect her... One car between the 3 of them.. Not giving off the affluent vibes.... Now suddenly they are getting a second car.... 😂🤣😂

Ghd ad anyone? Doing your hair on the train I'd you're low on time - fair enough I guess but Josie, you have ALL the time in the world to burn your ends off.
On a par with the latest caudalie squawt on a luxury (in need of repair micro patio/door step) terrace....
Nearly as bad as the elemis... Forgot to bring some of the products... No dear they are paying you... Pause the video and go and get he product...

Lydia will be purchasing a sunbed for her kitchen garden as we speak.
Lyds should really turn her green house (currently being manifested by Grosie) into a therapy/wellness/spa for herself.... That would elevate her to another level of wealth.. 🙄😁😂😉😉😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if anyone has actually seen these idiots irl and know if they actually show any sort of affection?
I’ve seen more action between Chali during this trip than I have with J & C this entire time I’ve watched them (I maybe exaggerating here but close enough). 🤭

I’m surprised J & Co haven’t done this 🤷‍♀️
OMG that is so funny ! 😂 😂 😂

Ghd ad anyone? Doing your hair on the train I'd you're low on time - fair enough I guess but Josie, you have ALL the time in the world to burn your ends off.
Geez, I'm so sick of seeing this damn basket bag, just as much as Lydia's Birkin ... 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Following the latest plug in the electric car drama/saga.... I wonder if the members of the golf club would be happy that Chav and Grosie are using the services free... Whilst their membership fees will probably be increasing...???
I did wonder with the £70 taxi tale why LL or Chaz couldn't collect her... One car between the 3 of them.. Not giving off the affluent vibes.... Now suddenly they are getting a second car.... 😂🤣😂
She really is an unprincipled cow…..blatantly ‘stealing electricity to charge the loaned car, and as for hiring a ‘designer’ bag for her holiday! Mean, penny pinching, hard up?? Such a luxe way of living!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She really is an unprincipled cow…..blatantly ‘stealing electricity to charge the loaned car, and as for hiring a ‘designer’ bag for her holiday! Mean, penny pinching, hard up?? Such a luxe way of living!
She actually doesn’t have any really nice expensive bags! Maybe after being with lidl she will run down to bicester and get something !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She actually doesn’t have any really nice expensive bags! Maybe after being with lidl she will run down to bicester and get something !
Not likely- hosie’s tight when it comes to spending her own money. She’ll be waiting for the next far fetched or bicester voucher to drool over

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The girl is losing her chin ! She better enjoy her youth, she is not going to age well. You can see in he r profile pics
Her chin is disappearing.......all the thousands of dollars in oils, potions, LED therapy, facials etc isn't going to help. She is not going to age well so she better enjoy herself now because she has peaked at 29 years old. Many women peak into their 40's and even sometimes 50's.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It looks like the caravan of fake has rolled onto a new free residence…. Grosie is really turning me off caudalie products…

Oh Chav ….. that’s not a good angle ….
FF196A4F-680D-48C5-A634-C2707D421419.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Us…..our…..?is that chali???!View attachment 690119

How many days has he claimed to be wearing these shorts??!

Until Grosie turns round and you see the 🛶 race….🤣
That waistband seems to be straining rather! Head up, shoulders back, stomach in Cha Cha twould all help with the pot belly situation! Not sure what would help with the gormless face situation though😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That waistband seems to be straining rather! Head up, shoulders back, stomach in Cha Cha twould all help with the pot belly situation!
Too much food and beer. On lidl’s thread he has been caught having something that looks like a beer, is it alcohol free or not??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now they want a farm? “Finca” means farm land/farmhouse/estate in a rural area. Most of my Spanish speaking friends who have “finca’s” in their home countries refers it to farms. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.