Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5F9A3686-BC31-4A6E-BBEE-DF2AC9A79A11.jpeg

I asked this on the Lydiot thread, but what do we think on toothfus’ thread?

Is Char Char naked🙈 Skinny dip time?😳 He’s a card holding member of the teeny weeny peeny club😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 684322

Is Char Char naked🙈 Skinny dip time?😳 He’s a card holding member of the teeny weeny peeny club😖
I think they're just short black 'booty' shorts.

When Ali and Chaz run off together, think Lydia will move in with the big-tooth-ed one?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Having now seen the photos from freebeeffa FROM Lyds Chazali and joho.. I now 'see' the mystic pull the place has for joho.... The luxury of being on that crowded pebble beach.... A marina... Wow... What costal area does not have a marina... Wilted potted plants...lying on one lilo to the other..... Afraid I have no desire to go

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First world problems, Josephine pays £70 for a taxi to pick her car up. Also she isn’t Jewish and therefore don’t use words like schnoz (wheatfield scent something went up her nose) two words Cultural appropriation. Seems to be her middle names. She makes herself sound extremely stupid and offensive, you’re English Josephine and certainly not Jewish. As a Jew myself which is common knowledge on here it’s offensive hearing her trying to slip in Yiddish words here and there. If she was American it’s more common in the mainstream language. English in the UK not at all.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
First world problems, Josephine pays £70 for a taxi to pick her car up. Also she isn’t Jewish and therefore don’t use words like schnoz (wheatfield scent something went up her nose) two words Cultural appropriation. Seems to be her middle names. She makes herself sound extremely stupid and offensive, you’re English Josephine and certainly not Jewish. As a Jew myself which is common knowledge on here it’s offensive hearing her trying to slip in Yiddish words here and there. If she was American it’s more common in the mainstream language. English in the UK not at all.
My understanding (dad’s family and dad are Jewish -personally not religious- and I am ethnically Jewish on both sides) was that Noz (snout) is Yiddish, Schnozz isn’t. Also as someone who grew up in the UK -Cotswolds- it’s a super common slang term here , possibly this is another example of Josie trying to obnoxiously replicate locals in her weird lady of the manor charade?

Whilst I definitely wouldn’t put anti semitism past her grossness, I genuinely have never come across anyone who’d consider schnozz to be anti Semitic.

It’s entirely possible that I’m wrong here, and it might be a cultural difference, or some other difference in lived experience. However it’s such an incredibly common slang term here and reasonably far removed from the Yiddish word for snout, that I really haven’t come across the school of thought that saw it as culturally insensitive/ appropriative.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My understanding (dad’s family and dad are Jewish -personally not religious- and I am ethnically Jewish on both sides) was that Noz (snout) is Yiddish, Schnozz isn’t. Also as someone who grew up in the UK -Cotswolds- it’s a super common slang term here , possibly this is another example of Josie trying to obnoxiously replicate locals in her weird lady of the manor charade?

Whilst I definitely wouldn’t put anti semitism past her grossness, I genuinely have never come across anyone who’d consider schnozz to be anti Semitic.

It’s entirely possible that I’m wrong here, and it might be a cultural difference, or some other difference in lived experience. However it’s such an incredibly common slang term here and reasonably far removed from the Yiddish word for snout, that I really haven’t come across the school of thought that saw it as culturally insensitive/ appropriative.
Each to our own, I respect your opinion and your viewpoint however I stand by my comment and my feelings on it. ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Love and peace to all but we also use Schnozz a lot in the West Coast of Scotland and I have heard it used a lot in Oxford as well. I didn't even know it was a Yiddish term but I mean no disrespect to anyone. ❤

Reactions: 13
View attachment 684322

He is totally hairless except for his head - legs, arms, chest (as is Ali). Josie may be hairier than Chaz ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is totally hairless except for his head - legs, arms, chest (as is Ali). Josie may be hairier than Chaz ...
Def, she has some very hairy arms. Something that I would def had treated if I where her! Can’t she manifest a few free laser sessions!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 684322

Looks like some dog or man had an " accident" on the floor... or is is the light that makes it shiny......;)🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FFBD02F2-C614-43D1-BB9C-FE9BB83D4D44.jpeg

Fashion influencer and etiquette extraordinaire is in need of a pedicure. Must not have been able to get a pedicure gifted to her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Looks like some dog or man had an " accident" on the floor... or is is the light that makes it shiny......;)🤣😂
It’s the reflection of the pool in the mirror. The pool and mirror are just outside of their Ibiza room. I agree my cropping makes it look like an “accident” happened😂😂 Please go look at the mansplainer’s stories to see the non-cropped version😂

Reactions: 3
View attachment 685558
Fashion influencer and etiquette extraordinaire is in need of a pedicure. Must not have been able to get a pedicure gifted to her!
Nice to see her in anything but cream all the time. Even if it is mould green sorry sage green

Def, she has some very hairy arms. Something that I would def had treated if I where her! Can’t she manifest a few free laser sessions!
Laser surgery is painful. I had it on my face some years ago. It’s expensive as you’ll need further treatment also in Josephine’s case you can’t go out in the sun. Can you imagine Madame not sunbathing?!! The best thing to use as a quick fix is Veet if they still sell that. Hair removal cream.

Nice to see her in anything but cream all the time. Even if it is mould green sorry sage green

Laser surgery is painful. I had it on my face some years ago. It’s expensive as you’ll need further treatment also in Josephine’s case you can’t go out in the sun. Can you imagine Madame not sunbathing?!! The best thing to use as a quick fix is Veet if they still sell that. Hair removal cream.
I believe that hair removal techniques have changed quite a bit, now they have all sorts of creams and stuff to numb the skin. I have a home appliance (Braun) , only the first few shots hurt on the face and it is pretty effective, you can keep on doing it when needed. But def not in the summer. My skin gets too dark during the sunny months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.