Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they both love bloody Ibiza so much, why don’t the f the hell off and go and live there!
Because Brexit and later the pandemic put the kibosh on many holiday homes becoming a reality. In their case it will be because of Brexit.

Reactions: 8
Sneaking peeks 👀
#teamchali
Love is love 💘
Screenshot_20210727-181810_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210727-182011_Gallery.jpg

Just dropping this here ...

Screenshot_20210727-182525_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210727-182639_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Ali, separated but also close to the love of his life. You know he’s pointing it at his love 😍 Don’t worry Charlie- he’s looking at you 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg toothy has her Dame Everidge glasses on. She looks f........ing ridiculous. If we were sat round that pool people watching you could guarantee one of our comments would be WHAT A BUNCH OF PRICKS & HOW F........ING SAD ARE THEY OVER THERE .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like everything Josie shares on social media is gifted or paid for which is why on this particular occasion she is havin to put a disclaimer that they are normal paying guests (like the rest of us). Idk this really got on my nerves.
Screenshot_20210727_190346.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Someone posted on a Lydia thread that it is a deliberate ploy by the boys to get gay followers....
It's actually 100% true. The hashtags that Ali uses are targeted towards the "gay" market - they actually include the word "gay".

Looks like everything Josie shares on social media is gifted or paid for which is why on this particular occasion she is havin to put a disclaimer that they are normal paying guests (like the rest of us). Idk this really got on my nerves.
View attachment 682636
They've been reading Lydia Millen's thread where a Tattler has reported Ali and Lydia to the ASA for, once again, not declaring this as an AD / PR. Josie's just covering her ass.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Treats of tonights vlog aka ad.... Chaz deseeds cucumbers in his ripped green shorts... Whilst telling us he can't be bothered with the bbq after a hard day of work... . Johosoho has a sleep and travel drama.... Chaz is heard to tell LL or Josie to get a move on/hurray up... Josie merchies more products and Em makes a special guest appearance....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@I never knew that I owe you an apology. I thought you were Josiefiend or one of her idiot team members. You clearly despise their lies like the rest of us. I apologize and welcome to the wonderful world of Tattle🌼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely no filter needed, then goes ahead and adds one. Idiot!
I believe that the sun going down over the sea is very much the same in all locations that are lucky to have the sun going down by the sea! When I lived in the pacific I believe it happened everyday😫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.