Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow !!! That photo in the train !! WTF ???
Flogging 24/7 !!! It's becoming like a joke.
Did she have a deadline and had no other moment to do that ?
I mean, she can work in the train by writing and answering emails. With the big house and so many pamper... I ment powder rooms, it looks like she's sharing an apartment with 3 other girls or something like that....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s quite indignant when confronted my friend who goes to the Farmhouse said a number of times when she’s been there she’s witnessed either Josephine or Charles or both being rude, passive aggressive or at times aggressive towards other members when things don’t go their way or how they think it should be. They even admitted that on camera to the dogs they had a go at stupid people bringing their dogs to the farmhouse on a hot day. Managements job and decision darling not yours. They are not popular there. Think Keeping Up Appearances when the other women often say “oh no it’s the Bucket woman hide!” Not far from that sadly. I won’t repeat the word here as I don’t want my friend harassed by those jumped up fools.
But ... WHY does SF not terminate their membership. given how appallingly they behave?

Reactions: 14
But ... WHY does SF not terminate their membership. given how appallingly they behave?
I don’t know but my hypothesis is that they are a business, providing they aren’t defaulted on subscription payments then they get free publicity. Also the management is a whole different issue google Soho Farmhouse sacked by WhatsApp that will tell you everything. Reputable businesses with a duty of care do not fire their staff by WhatsApp

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t know but my hypothesis is that they are a business, providing they aren’t defaulted on subscription payments then they get free publicity. Also the management is a whole different issue google Soho Farmhouse sacked by WhatsApp that will tell you everything. Reputable businesses with a duty of care do not fire their staff by WhatsApp
Just read this. Absolutely horrible. No wonder they are tolerating her. It’s money and free publicity. We know she and her Char Char are there only to cosy upto the Beckhams. Social climbers, they have been plotting this for around 1.5 years now.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210727_091400.jpg
Is that something we should find glamorous... Is this what we should be 'manifesting'??? Promoting the hotel... Looking for a freebie?? Sorry Chaz needs to get some of Johosoho filters... #view form the cell day 1....

Oh now MsJ gives us something to 'manifest'... 🤢
Screenshot_20210727_092727.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Holiday should be a relaxing time and time for you and your loved one to spend "quality time " they will be doing the opposite just living it though thier cameras, abundance of selfies and thats it

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Her cup doth not runneth over.... Maybe she needs to listen to her chum Lydia and stand up straight.... 🙄View attachment 681710
Look at the Affiliate declaration. There is something else written as well. Why bother with these declarations when no one can read it? Also Charlie is walking around with her Dior tote.

*Self-fulfilling Prophecy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
F2D19DF0-1EC3-4803-ACE5-A94D985ACF82.jpeg

Stop trying to make your BS the gospel by finding quotes to support your BS! Your viewers are not gullible.

• Haha
With Lispy and Lydiot both vying for Big Teeth’s friendship, I wonder how long before the 3 snakes turn on each other?

• Haha
  • Heart
If they both love bloody Ibiza so much, why don’t the f the hell off and go and live there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Look at the Affiliate declaration. There is something else written as well. Why bother with these declarations when no one can read it? Also Charlie is walking around with her Dior tote.

*Self-fulfilling Prophecy.
The rented Dior tote ... 🤭 🤭 🤭

Yes Modom, your bum does look big in those shorts!

View attachment 681849
Looks like Lyds is wearing a very similar top ? White white and more white.

Screenshot_20210727-152012_Instagram.jpg

Sooooo looking forward to all the "Little House on the Prairie" dresses.
Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The rented Dior tote ... 🤭 🤭 🤭

Looks like Lyds is wearing a very similar top ? White white and more white.

View attachment 682140

Sooooo looking forward to all the "Little House on the Prairie" dresses.
Not.
People must be laughing so hard as these 4 chavs! Don’t normal people just wear shorts and t shirts while out and about in Ibiza ? With some cheap cotton bag??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.