Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen the newest video yet but I HATE THIS MANIFESTING CRAP SO MUCH. Apologies for yelling but I really, really hate it. It's so culty and weird and pyramid-schemey.
Yeah I agree… sorry but simply ‘really wanting’ something does not mean you get it, there are some things in life that we have no control over. But mainly I hate the materialism of it all… whatever happened to just wanting to be happy and healthy, why is it always a bigger house and faster car with her? Well not just her, it’s a lot of people, but this is her thread 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I saw a post on a Lydia thread about Lyds being an angry drunk.... It reminded me of avlog I saw with Joho unhappy Chaz hadstood her up to go drinking with he boys... Then she said she went g o bed early before he came in bcoz he'd been drinking.... More recently I think she said he doesn't drink... Is there a story there?.....

I saw a post on a Lydia thread about Lyds being an angry drunk.... It reminded me of avlog I saw with Joho unhappy Chaz hadstood her up to go drinking with he boys... Then she said she went g o bed early before he came in bcoz he'd been drinking.... More recently I think she said he doesn't drink... Is there a story there?.....
Yeah, he stopped drinking a while ago. My theory is that Josie gave him an ultimatum because he seems to have had a bit of an issue.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, he stopped drinking a while ago. My theory is that Josie gave him an ultimatum because he seems to have had a bit of an issue.
Or Lala did. Lala seems to be very prominent in their lives considering she is living on the same property. Just a hunch

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Charlie gives the impression he would be a very angry and aggressive drunk. Sober, he always looks like he's seething with anger and on edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It astonishes me that they are spending all this time and money on Strawtop for what is essentially a holiday let. What are they going to do about their guests? Are they going to vet each and every one to ensure they don't trash the place and nick all the expensive fixtures?
Could this be some sort of tax dodge...?.. Overly expensive business set up... Limited profit return....?... I don't know about tax avoidance but if a large sum of money is in property you won't pay tax on interest... At the least?

Charlie gives the impression he would be a very angry and aggressive drunk. Sober, he always looks like he's seething with anger and on edge.
Well sober he is so loud and know it all, in such an interesting way... 🔊😔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
5EBC5540-8DCB-421D-84CD-E46DBD3BDE77.jpeg

Zero respect for the other passengers. I do hope someone, on the train, gave her a word about her ill-manners😖

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh clearly she hasn't been manifesting etiquette or manners...
While we’re on the subject… Users react (like, laugh, etc.) to your posts, but you rarely reciprocate. You’ve found the quote button - the reaction button is next to the quote button. Press and hold the like button, then several reaction icons will appear to chose from. It’s Tattle Manners🌼 Didn’t want you to say, I Never Knew That😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Exactly! Serious eye rolls at Josiefiend teaching etiquettes 😂
I thought it was bad enough when she was removing her gross gel nails with smelly chemicals on the train but this is just dreadful! Imagine having to sit next to her whilst she is waving that implement around.....not to mention the bits of falling/broken straw hair on the seats and tables...ick, ick, ick!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 680109

Zero respect for the other passengers. I do hope someone, on the train, gave her a word about her ill-manners😖
She’s quite indignant when confronted my friend who goes to the Farmhouse said a number of times when she’s been there she’s witnessed either Josephine or Charles or both being rude, passive aggressive or at times aggressive towards other members when things don’t go their way or how they think it should be. They even admitted that on camera to the dogs they had a go at stupid people bringing their dogs to the farmhouse on a hot day. Managements job and decision darling not yours. They are not popular there. Think Keeping Up Appearances when the other women often say “oh no it’s the Bucket woman hide!” Not far from that sadly. I won’t repeat the word here as I don’t want my friend harassed by those jumped up fools.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Love how Ali, Lydia and Josie are posting as if they're not in Ibiza 😂 ...
They should've taken tips from their friend and fellow influencer Fleur on how to avoid a "Dubaigate" :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.