Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, every time I hear an influencer use the word "manifest" I switch off immediately.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Seriously, every time I hear an influencer use the word "manifest" I switch off immediately.
Busbee style did a video on manifesting. I didn't watch. I simply unsubscribed and never watched her again. The whole idea just insults my intelligence. I'm all for being positive ( if you can ) and working to reach your goals but not making it into a silly fairy tale and hiding simple greed behind it all.
Never heard them manifest peace in the world or cure for cancer .

Busbee style did a video on manifesting. I didn't watch. I simply unsubscribed and never watched her again. The whole idea just insults my intelligence. I'm all for being positive ( if you can ) and working to reach your goals but not making it into a silly fairy tale and hiding simple greed behind it all.
Never heard them manifest world peace or a cure for cancer .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The 30 seconds I watched of tonights 'manifested entertainment' through the secret link... I thought she was a little hyper... Trying to hard....ott.... The hellooooooooo my daaaaaaaaaaahhhhrrrlings gest more Hyacinth the bouquet residence every week... Wonder how much coffee she'd had before the shoot?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Suddenly she is an expert on Fashion, Interior Design, Travel, Theological mumbo jumbo and now on Psychological services, mental health and therapy. She is a sickening person. She is no position to be promoting mental health wellbeing when she treats her fiancé like tit on camera for all to see. Gaslights people. Makes racist tweets. Twists even the good intentions of her followers comments to vitriolic hateful replies dressed up with sugar and a bow very passive aggressively but quite obviously vitriolic. Scams her followers and any poor soul about to part with 100 bucks on eBay thinking they are buying a posh frock. If anything it’s her that needs help not her audience. It just highlights her ignorance and lack of self awareness. She really fancies herself doesn’t she?! Oy gevalt! *deep sighing*

When I was growing up in Communism, I had no time to design my dream life. I had to toe the line in order to keep my family from being persecuted either by losing State privileges, potentially disappearing suddenly or my parents suffering the mistakes of myself or my sister. That is how twisted the system could be if you didn’t get good grades or march to the beat of the drum. Being Jewish marked us out like no other. Unlike some lucky ones who managed to flee to Israel due to the laws Ceausescu put in place which wasn’t generosity but an ulterior motive we weren’t one of those families. My parents were too scarred and traumatised from the Holocaust and didn’t have family as they’d all perished so no emigrating for us until I was old enough to make changes in my life that did benefit my family. So she can go duck herself with that Imperious bullshit that people either design their lives and get what they want or if they don’t then don’t complain when things don’t go your way because hahaha you didn’t manifest tut tut tut. Which is basically what she is implying and often does. My life now is wonderful but that’s not through manifesting, that’s from getting a good job and marrying money call a spade a spade. I did love my ex but I married into money. That enabled for me to emigrate further to other places and now Australia and live a lovely life. My career helped too. Not designing a fantasy life. Does she ever realise how offensive she can be. My mother and father prayed every day that she would get over the horrors of what they went through. She never ever did and she manifested like no other before it was fashionable. They were the kindness, most generous and humble people you’d hope to meet. They never ever saw themselves as victims or treated people badly. She could learn a thing or two from them and others that are victims of genocide past and present. Why would she with her racist overtoned tweets?! It is nothing but a con or coincidence at the very least. I swear that cow is in a cult. She’s got more cultish since she moved there. A cow is putting it politely but I won’t go there. She’s not worth it but she has seriously offended me with that imperious patronising condescending bullshit. Darling here’s a pearl of wisdom going by your spending habits and reluctance and anger to honour tax laws, homelessness is just outside your front door. Show some humility

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know she takes CBD drops, or used to. But, her overly excited behavior suggests that she’s on something else. She’s behaving too strangely.

• Haha
I know she takes CBD drops, or used to. But, her overly excited behavior suggests that she’s on something else. She’s behaving too strangely.
Couldn’t have put it better than that. Nothing would shock me after all who else in this day and age call their en-suite a POWDER room

• Haha
I saw a post on a Lydia thread about Lyds being an angry drunk.... It reminded me of avlog I saw with Joho unhappy Chaz hadstood her up to go drinking with he boys... Then she said she went g o bed early before he came in bcoz he'd been drinking.... More recently I think she said he doesn't drink... Is there a story there?.....

I saw a post on a Lydia thread about Lyds being an angry drunk.... It reminded me of avlog I saw with Joho unhappy Chaz hadstood her up to go drinking with he boys... Then she said she went g o bed early before he came in bcoz he'd been drinking.... More recently I think she said he doesn't drink... Is there a story there?.....

Reactions: 5
Pity 'Gnasher Fear the chinless wonder' couldn't manage to manifest herself a decent chin or set of teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Manifestation seems to be the new buzz word. What Josie has conveniently failed to tell her readers is that inherited money has helped her
to "manifest" a little faster than others.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Okay... I admit I couldn't watch the video tonight....so could be off the mark....But reading the comments... 1 wouldn't Johosoho be better calling the Sunday video the Sunday Ad?.... 2 isn't she touting 'therapy'... Didn't Lydiabot not do that recently too... 3 isn't she just showing herself to be coveting what others have?...isnt that just jealousy... Why if you're living your dreamed life are you coveting what others have... 4 what an assumption that her viewers are a) unhappy in their lives b) need therapy..... Online therapy at that 🤯... It reminds me of when Harry and Megan told people to do a counselling course during lockdown.... Maybe Johosoho did that...

• Heart
I watched the first mins of the video and switched off . One of her worst videos to date, not to mention what a load of word salad.

She got all her things because her dad left her a good chunk of money and she has been very lucky.

The end

She promotes fake dangerous ideology to her subs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
10 ways to glow up your life:

1. Have self-awareness
2. Realize when you're in the wrong and when you're racist
3. Realize that your partner is not meant for you
4. Stop scamming people
5. Open up your mind to other things other than money
6. Use your platform to do good
7. Accept not all criticism is a "hater"
8. Kill your ego
9. Read more books, get educated about the world around you
10. To be less judgemental of people you think are beneath you because of status, money or occupation
May I chime in:

Actually leave your obnoxious house and take your fresh produce to a shelter

Donate the thousands of dollars makeup haircare, perfumes, skin care, clothing that's not wanted anymore and go to a shelter for battered women and spend an hour or two, to see how the other half live

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven't seen the newest video yet but I HATE THIS MANIFESTING CRAP SO MUCH. Apologies for yelling but I really, really hate it. It's so culty and weird and pyramid-schemey.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.