Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about the latest field trip... Prance around....??... For someone who was promoting fake tan in a recent video... WHY does Johosoho have such awful tan lines???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some random irritants as follows:

Whatever happened to her endometriosis diagnosis? She said she couldn't workout anymore as she would need surgery? Never has it been brought up again. Does she think we dont remember that announcement? For someone who cannot workout anymore why does she have a ton of workout gear? I think she is just showing off. Endometriosis comes at a price with fertility becoming a real issue. I think she is to selfish to become a mother anyway as it would tie her down.

Next is a comment : I watched an old vlog regarding meet my boyfriend. Boy, was she over the top, flipping her hair around like whiplash mode. Also the giggling throughout. So f.in obnoxious
You are right. She did bring it up for the sake of love, sympathy, attention for herself than the issue and more imperatively for views which equals money. I would suspect if anybody confronted her with this issue she would do a Freddy and start snapping about privacy blah blah blah. Yet why bring it up in the first place?!!!! It is a very sensitive issue for women and if it’s going to be addressed in such a public manner then be respectful to the fact that others will be watching and potentially going through it themselves. Does she understand the concept of that?! Unlikely as she appears often to be emotionally and intellectually behind with the expected norm of her age group. She’s extremely ignorant too not just with how she presents herself on screen but her comments about life, people, her reactions. Her lack of general knowledge is astonishing considering her mother or father or both paid for her to go to one of the best schools in the UK. She claims she’s an A student, I wonder if she would have been if she had gone to a State secondary school. Corruption happens everywhere even exam boards although sadly I cannot prove that but it wouldn’t shock me if I am on the nose with that, so to speak. Private schools are known for corruption and corrupt parents too. All my children went through private system at their father’s insistance. Met plenty of very odd parents along the way that would stop at nothing

As for being a mother. Some say it is the making of a person. It could completely transform her life. Hopefully it would unlike Amy Fashiondiaries Freddy’s best friend. They went on the Barcelona trip together. Amy sadly endured a few miscarriages and HG with her recent pregnancy. Beautiful daughter very very lovely but all Amy has done is moan moan moan and constantly talking about how it is for her, her job, booking new jobs. If you watch the video she did on it it’s extremely naive to put it politely. How she’ll raise her how she’ll do this. It was all me me me me. It was quite sad actually how bitter she came across. She may not be but that’s how it appeared. As if the baby was an inconvenience to her job. Even with a high powered career, which I had when I became a mother you still have to mould your life to your child. It’s not all about you it’s about them and when they get older the balance changes. Essentially though CHILD first then you. Amy is a new mother and I’m sure will be very competent in terms of practicality and looking after her. But when it comes to her career which she is lucky to have at her age which is old in the modelling industry less talking about her job more about the baby. It will make her less cold in her appearance online. Children change everything and my advice is to embrace it, careers are important to pay bills with, but memories and contentment are free and more important than any pay check.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Josephine has spent I would say all her life being pampered and protected. I’m sure she was a primadonna as a child. If nothing went her way Lala or her father no doubt would make sure that rainbows and unicorns would appear every time darling Josephine demanded it. Fast forward to now things don’t seem to have changed. You can tell a lot by how people are as adults as they were before. Some change but the majority don’t in my opinion and experience of life.

As she reads this and is too thick to understand the real world. Intelligence and logic has never been her forté here’s a run down of what her taxes and VAT bills go towards:

Medical- G-d forbid she needs medical attention. She’d find herself in a private hospital however if she required ICU then she would be immediately transferred to an NHS hospital. No ifs no buts she’d be transferred. Those taxes contribute to that. Ambulances, staff, equipment, the running of the service etc etc.

If she were to get ill or disabled she would require benefits. She would be entitled to disability living allowances. Even the super rich are entitled to Disability, Personal Independence Payments. If you’re entitled, claim it. Not everybody who is unemployed or destitute chooses that. No doubt she has many opinions about those less fortunate.

The Armed Forces- She wants to live in a safe country yes?! I hope she would. The Army, Navy, Air Force and other Agencies that keep us safe are funded by tax payers to keep our borders, land, sea and air and our civil liberties.

The Police, The Fire Service

Roads- Unless she flies as Truly Scrumptious in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang then those taxes pay towards the roads, maintenance, etc.

Local Authority- she wants her bins emptied every week. She pays council tax. The taxes also go towards maintaining public spaces for recreation and practicality.

Royal Family- she is a subject of the Monarch.

The Government- taxes go towards that

The list is endless of what taxes go towards. If she lived in Scandinavia anyone of the countries there the tax rates are higher. However the standard of living is greater too. Higher taxes higher return. Sweden last time I knew was 80% tax. She should be grateful as the UK tax rate isn’t as high. The standard of living isn’t bad either, could improve but it’s not as bad as other places. Josephine’s standard of living couldn’t get any better as it’s family money that has afforded that. Either her or Charles or both. My point is don’t witch about things like that. Taxes are a necessary thing for a civilised society. No man or woman or person is an island. If she wants her tax rates to drop then she needs to start looking for a super wealthy man that will enable her eligibility to move to somewhere like Jersey, Monaco or Bermuda.

I could be wrong on my last thought but I’ll say it anyway as I might be right. I get the feeling that some people who set up YouTube “careers” I use that word lightly, think it’s a tax break for them, easy way to make money and slip under the radar so to speak. Well sadly for them the Tax collector has eyes and ears everywhere. Thank G-d as we wouldn't have public services that keep our countries and practical day to day life running as smoothly as possible. Imagine the furore if her local council said “due to people who witch about taxes being too high, we haven’t been funded so therefore the bins won’t be emptied from here on then” waste everywhere, disease, rats running the bubonic plague all over again ……
On that note.... I think missJoho would like everyone to think she has private health cover... But unless she's getting it free she won't pay... Besides if her health issue video is correct then she was using NHS services then given her lead times for non emergencies ... Or her cover is beyond basic... Let her go to a private hospital and get her itemised bill for every glove/ specimen/needle used... Then let her complain about taxes..
I suspect chazand Jo would be the first to be vloging outraged if their car was damaged by a pot hole.... Also she is too silly to realise the impact of %....

You are right. She did bring it up for the sake of love, sympathy, attention for herself than the issue and more imperatively for views which equals money. I would suspect if anybody confronted her with this issue she would do a Freddy and start snapping about privacy blah blah blah. Yet why bring it up in the first place?!!!! It is a very sensitive issue for women and if it’s going to be addressed in such a public manner then be respectful to the fact that others will be watching and potentially going through it themselves. Does she understand the concept of that?! Unlikely as she appears often to be emotionally and intellectually behind with the expected norm of her age group. She’s extremely ignorant too not just with how she presents herself on screen but her comments about life, people, her reactions. Her lack of general knowledge is astonishing considering her mother or father or both paid for her to go to one of the best schools in the UK. She claims she’s an A student, I wonder if she would have been if she had gone to a State secondary school. Corruption happens everywhere even exam boards although sadly I cannot prove that but it wouldn’t shock me if I am on the nose with that, so to speak. Private schools are known for corruption and corrupt parents too. All my children went through private system at their father’s insistance. Met plenty of very odd parents along the way that would stop at nothing
Oh I just mentioned that in response to the taxes moanathon thread... Surely no one could be that mean to use an illness for followers????... Maybe @bbc should do a part 2 of that influencer documentary she was huffing about last night..

On that note.... I think missJoho would like everyone to think she has private health cover... But unless she's getting it free she won't pay... Besides if her health issue video is correct then she was using NHS services then given her lead times for non emergencies ... Or her cover is beyond basic... Let her go to a private hospital and get her itemised bill for every glove/ specimen/needle used... Then let her complain about taxes..
I suspect chazand Jo would be the first to be vloging outraged if their car was damaged by a pot hole.... Also she is too silly to realise the impact of %
When I was working I’m retired now. I was offered medical care and dental. I also earned over 100,000 a year my husband also. However we had 5 children together who required educating, feeding, clothing, play, holidays. They also had sports, horse riding, events from that. Not to mention the mortgage, utility bills, fuel, car insurance the list is endless. Those wages only went so far. Thank G-d we didn’t require any medical apart from a few procedures here and there and of course dental. There is no way even with good consistent wages that private healthcare can always be afforded. If somebody says it can then they are lying or don’t have a family to look after or responsibilities beyond themselves. When my mum needed treatment I gave her my credit card. Why? They don’t have an NHS in Romania. Even then my eyes watered when the bill was sent to me. It’s wonderful for a one off, constantly no chance!

Reactions: 9
These pictures speak for themselves
1627140457429.png

1627140511544.png

*rants*
"ANYWAYS"

1627140562264.png

Def not couple goals 😄

Using glycolic acid in summer, she says it's for sun damage, then she goes to the sun when it's at its most intense in the year. Even with sunscreen on it's a no no for me. I even avoid retinols in summer

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 677439
View attachment 677440
*rants*
"ANYWAYS"

View attachment 677443
Def not couple goals 😄

Using glycolic acid in summer, she says it's for sun damage, then she goes to the sun when it's at its most intense in the year. Even with sunscreen on it's a no no for me. I even avoid retinols in summer
Their relationship since she introduced him into the public sphere appears dysfunctional, aggressive at times and depressing AF. Two people completely in love ….. with themselves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 677439
View attachment 677440
*rants*
"ANYWAYS"

View attachment 677443
Def not couple goals 😄

These photos give me the feeling that she can barely tolerate Chas,and is exasperated with him, then very pleased with herself.:cautious:
He looks hard done by.

Reactions: 14
These photos give me the feeling that she can barely tolerate Chas,and is exasperated with him, then very pleased with herself.:cautious:
He looks hard done by.
You can't fake it forever. Im certain they will break up at some point, but that's why u gotta be honest with yourself and have the courage to admit you just don't like the person, and face your fear of loneliness in life, because now they both wasted a lot of years together pretending to be a couple

Reactions: 17
Isn't a male interloper a must for influencers...both getting publicity and freebies out of each other... Playing house... If she's the fashion mumblr he is the fashion victim wannabe model...

I found the dynamics very interesting in the vlog when they went to visit his family and his mother (straight from the cast of eastenders) had the camera... Chaz was not pleased....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chaz is handling his meat and veg on 3 of their Instagram accounts.... I wonder if this was the reel MadamJ said they smashed yesterday.....Joho hasn't been seen since she was getting physical on a reel ad promoting sweaty Bet....
Screenshot_20210724_192827_com.instagram.android.jpg

Oh make that 4.... Only the dog and cottage instas are exempt....
Screenshot_20210724_194113.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She also interrupted Charlie in the vlog, when he kept talking, by saying "Anyway!!!" and he just quietly left the room. 🙊

• Wow
She also interrupted Charlie in the vlog, when he kept talking, by saying "Anyway!!!" and he just quietly left the room. 🙊
Yes but wasn't Chaz repeating what she had just said... But thinking he was doing it better and more 'interesting'.... Was this the tile /bathroom spat vlog too?... Let's not forget the gem door/radiator cover drama... What twits imagine not realising that if you blocked the door with a radiator cover it might affect the doors opening ability... The guys fitting the cover must've been laughing at them...(that part was worth sitting through 15mins of ad ramblings. 😂🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes but wasn't Chaz repeating what she had just said... But thinking he was doing it better and more 'interesting'.... Was this the tile /bathroom spat vlog too?... Let's not forget the gem door/radiator cover drama... What twits imagine not realising that if you blocked the door with a radiator cover it might affect the doors opening ability... The guys fitting the cover must've been laughing at them...(that part was worth sitting through 15mins of ad ramblings. 😂🤣)
Honestly when he talks, I never listen 😂
But yeah I hate how he constantly corrects ppl.
I saw the grill they added on the radiator but I must have missed that part with the door. I mostly skip through to avoid ads. That's hilarious 😂😂

I think it's gonna take them yrs to break even on whatever they spend decorating that cottage for guests.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It astonishes me that they are spending all this time and money on Strawtop for what is essentially a holiday let. What are they going to do about their guests? Are they going to vet each and every one to ensure they don't trash the place and nick all the expensive fixtures?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly when he talks, I never listen 😂
But yeah I hate how he constantly corrects ppl.
I saw the grill they added on the radiator but I must have missed that part with the door. I mostly skip through to avoid ads. That's hilarious 😂😂

I think it's gonna take them yrs to break even on whatever they spend decorating that cottage for guests.
I doubt they paid a penny themselves for any of the decorating in that cottage - or at least, whatever they did actually pay in terms of labour for the decorating costs was offset by the number of freebies they got.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I doubt they paid a penny themselves for any of the decorating in that cottage - or at least, whatever they did actually pay in terms of labour for the decorating costs was offset by the number of freebies they got.
You're probably right!

It seems excessive. If you know families with kids are going to live there, keep it simple and clean with basic stuff.

I wonder what their charges will be. Can't wait for the vlogs where she complains about how someone stayed in the cottage and ruined something. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You're probably right!

It seems excessive. If you know families with kids are going to live there, keep it simple and clean with basic stuff.

I wonder what their charges will be. Can't wait for the vlogs where she complains about how someone stayed in the cottage and ruined something. 🙄
Wonder what the reviews will be like...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.