Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Johosoho has posted on insta stories that her and Chaz have just nailed an uber reel/smashed it... For some companies... I think it is some cook/bbq range... I tried to upload the screenshot but not able to.. Sometimes it works and other times not..

View attachment 675950View attachment 675951
Ah you have to click on settings to ungrey the photo link???!!??.

Ooooommmmmjosie..... She just posted a reel of her garden and the scorched grass.. Accompanied by the song Africa!!!! I don't think that's clever/innovative or accurate....

Well she has just poeted a reel/stories with eh song Africa playing....
I cannot understand any food/cooking related company wanting to be associated with that unhygienic moron Charlie boy with his unsanitary habits! Licking his fingers when preparing food for others and double dipping spoons, ick, ick, ick!

Reactions: 13
Hope so silly witch. Hope they get thrown out & membership cancelled.
I would be furious if I had paid to be a member there, and she was throwing her camera about. She won't film herself in swimwear without the stupid skims underneath, but a lady grabbing lunch in 'private' is fair game :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
I notice she's already edited out the Soho Farmhouse bits ... think she got another telling off?
I hope so, you could practically see the faces of the people on the other side of the water! Why does she-even have to go on and on and on about the bloody place, we get t, you can have free showers ane charge your sponsored freebie lent car for free! Well considering the price they are paying for membership it is anything but free, oh silly Josie!

Reactions: 14
I hope so, you could practically see the faces of the people on the other side of the water! Why does she-even have to go on and on and on about the bloody place, we get t, you can have free showers ane charge your sponsored freebie lent car for free! Well considering the price they are paying for membership it is anything but free, oh silly Josie!
I can't understand why Soho Farmhouse haven't done anything about her filming. SF should cancel their membership. Don't they follow what's going on on social media? And they have such a long waiting list that they don't need people who ignore all their rules! It's really disrespectful of all the other members there who are following the rules and it shows Soho Farmhouse in a poor light. Strange.

Reactions: 16
Did anyone else hear MsJ say that mummy and daddy had to have a word with some naughty people at soho farmhouse who had brought their dogs with them????!!!!!!!!.... Oh dear have their egos bit them on their butt's???... Johosoho is a small fry member of soho and I'm not sure other members would be delighted to get a telling off from Chaz and Jo!....
Also whilst soho have rented out sections for magazine shoots etc... I'm not sure the influenza style is what hey want... 🤔🤔🤔 But then the Dorchester and Valentino are getting promoted by GC Gemma Collins... So who knows....

Reactions: 11
She’s wrongly taken umbrage with a documentary on BBC about a fake influencer.

I’ve watched it - it’s a story focussing on one of the biggest Australian influencers who claimed she has terminal cancer and healthy eating cured it. She lied and lied and was eventually caught as she had no health problems at all.

Perhaps Josie should do her research before putting that enormous chip on her shoulder for Instagram to see. Idiot.
3CB39B11-49B1-4A68-B8EB-A26CC973154F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Josie would be perfect for the sequel of Get Out 2 set in England. Charlie invites his sister's boyfriend who is of course a black man to stay for the weekend in their home Josie starts being obsessed, stalks him, has colonial fantasies she wants to reenact in her lavender fields so she prepares her straw hat for the occasion. She gushes about Africa. Africa Africa africa. The man later finds out she's never even visited Africa in her life... he feels creeped out. He attempts to escape, Josie grabs her smartphone to check where he's going, she has the most bougie security cameras after all. He breaks Josie and charlie's gifted car window and finally at last escapes...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Josie:
CC2A3BA9-05B9-4033-9AEC-6BBA1BC7895B.png

Also Josie:
6FAB0B88-1673-4368-8AF1-6B858792817B.png

Can’t believe I’m seeing tweets like this for the first time. She is unbelievable.

D870644E-9992-4BD2-B5E3-84363D709010.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Do you think she is jealous of Laura Blair? I follow Laura and Instagram and I think she is lovely, and I have noticed she likes a lot of Josie's photos, but Josie rarely reciprocates. Is it because Laura looks and acts her age, or because her photos get double almost triple the amount of likes than hers? Just a random thought.

Also, about her posting about the traditional media making influencers look like con artist. Doesn't she sell used items she got for free but claim they are "amazing"? Isn't that a scam? 🤔

• Heart
Josie:

Also Josie:

Can’t believe I’m seeing tweets like this for the first time. She is unbelievable.

View attachment 676714
So I guess she doesn't use the NHS or the public roads or any vast number of other things tax money pays for? You make money, you pay taxes, that's the way it goes. The more you make, the more you pay (ideally, at least, coughcoughbezos).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not defending Joho and Chazho but isn't it a covid thing that shops aren't letting you use reusable cups?... Although when they start lecturing about their eco ness I just laugh so much.... They have to be the least eco friendly folk I've ever been exposed to.... I won't list all the reasons why as I'm sure you all see it too ands I don't want to be Joarlie patronising

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s deleted her story about the bbc influencer documentary.

Of course she won’t address it or apologise for it like everything else), just carry on with her privileged projection to the world 🙄

Not defending Joho and Chazho but isn't it a covid thing that shops aren't letting you use reusable cups?... Although when they start lecturing about their eco ness I just laugh so much.... They have to be the least eco friendly folk I've ever been exposed to.... I won't list all the reasons why as I'm sure you all see it too ands I don't want to be Joarlie patronising
Yes, you can only use takeaway cups at the moment, but if she is going to preach about it, don’t go showing it on your social media.

Also, am sure she could have taken her own drink if she really cares that much ...

Plus, her hypocrisy on the environment is, quite frankly, outrageous. So taking all of that into consideration, I stand by my post.

I know you weren’t bashing my post btw, and it’s a fair point, but still ... 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s deleted her story about the bbc influencer documentary.

Of course she won’t address it or apologise for it like everything else), just carry on with her privileged projection to the world 🙄

Yes, you can only use takeaway cups at the moment, but if she is going to preach about it, don’t go showing it on your social media.

Also, am sure she could have taken her own drink if she really cares that much ...

Plus, her hypocrisy on the environment is, quite frankly, outrageous. So taking all of that into consideration, I stand by my post.

I know you weren’t bashing my post btw, and it’s a fair point, but still ... 🙄
Josephine has spent I would say all her life being pampered and protected. I’m sure she was a primadonna as a child. If nothing went her way Lala or her father no doubt would make sure that rainbows and unicorns would appear every time darling Josephine demanded it. Fast forward to now things don’t seem to have changed. You can tell a lot by how people are as adults as they were before. Some change but the majority don’t in my opinion and experience of life.

As she reads this and is too thick to understand the real world. Intelligence and logic has never been her forté here’s a run down of what her taxes and VAT bills go towards:

Medical- G-d forbid she needs medical attention. She’d find herself in a private hospital however if she required ICU then she would be immediately transferred to an NHS hospital. No ifs no buts she’d be transferred. Those taxes contribute to that. Ambulances, staff, equipment, the running of the service etc etc.

If she were to get ill or disabled she would require benefits. She would be entitled to disability living allowances. Even the super rich are entitled to Disability, Personal Independence Payments. If you’re entitled, claim it. Not everybody who is unemployed or destitute chooses that. No doubt she has many opinions about those less fortunate.

The Armed Forces- She wants to live in a safe country yes?! I hope she would. The Army, Navy, Air Force and other Agencies that keep us safe are funded by tax payers to keep our borders, land, sea and air and our civil liberties.

The Police, The Fire Service

Roads- Unless she flies as Truly Scrumptious in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang then those taxes pay towards the roads, maintenance, etc.

Local Authority- she wants her bins emptied every week. She pays council tax. The taxes also go towards maintaining public spaces for recreation and practicality.

Royal Family- she is a subject of the Monarch.

The Government- taxes go towards that

The list is endless of what taxes go towards. If she lived in Scandinavia anyone of the countries there the tax rates are higher. However the standard of living is greater too. Higher taxes higher return. Sweden last time I knew was 80% tax. She should be grateful as the UK tax rate isn’t as high. The standard of living isn’t bad either, could improve but it’s not as bad as other places. Josephine’s standard of living couldn’t get any better as it’s family money that has afforded that. Either her or Charles or both. My point is don’t witch about things like that. Taxes are a necessary thing for a civilised society. No man or woman or person is an island. If she wants her tax rates to drop then she needs to start looking for a super wealthy man that will enable her eligibility to move to somewhere like Jersey, Monaco or Bermuda.

I could be wrong on my last thought but I’ll say it anyway as I might be right. I get the feeling that some people who set up YouTube “careers” I use that word lightly, think it’s a tax break for them, easy way to make money and slip under the radar so to speak. Well sadly for them the Tax collector has eyes and ears everywhere. Thank G-d as we wouldn't have public services that keep our countries and practical day to day life running as smoothly as possible. Imagine the furore if her local council said “due to people who witch about taxes being too high, we haven’t been funded so therefore the bins won’t be emptied from here on then” waste everywhere, disease, rats running the bubonic plague all over again ……

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Some random irritants as follows:

Whatever happened to her endometriosis diagnosis? She said she couldn't workout anymore as she would need surgery? Never has it been brought up again. Does she think we dont remember that announcement? For someone who cannot workout anymore why does she have a ton of workout gear? I think she is just showing off. Endometriosis comes at a price with fertility becoming a real issue. I think she is to selfish to become a mother anyway as it would tie her down.

Next is a comment : I watched an old vlog regarding meet my boyfriend. Boy, was she over the top, flipping her hair around like whiplash mode. Also the giggling throughout. So f.in obnoxious

Reactions: 12
Also, about her posting about the traditional media making influencers look like con artist. Doesn't she sell used items she got for free but claim they are "amazing"? Isn't that a scam? 🤔
How DARE YOU make complete 100% sense and call her out on her hypocrisy! 😂

you are 100% correct.

• Heart
When I see Johosoho in the fields...i just can't help but think about horse flies/rattle snakes and poor little field mice nests...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.