Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie to her fake friends: Oh yas, what are u wearing my darling, oh absolutely beautiful, yas, wow, stunning, it looks beautiful my darling

Stop, just stop, you're so try hard, even two ladies behind them started looking at them like "wtf is happening"
View attachment 672828View attachment 672829
You are seriously so embarassing to talk like this. And why all her friends are white and blonde? Honestly there's nothing wrong with it but when it comes to Josie and her weird creepy ways, it makes you wonder, like why do you not talk to anyone who's not white? Very embarassing at this point, not once in her videos you see someone who's not white, like I just realized this today. Who does that? Yeah nobody lives their lives being conscious about who they talk to and usually these people end up talking to a variety of DIFFERENT people for that reason. You see Josie with a blonde all the damn time, everything has to be beige, white, pale pink, with colonialism old money vibes, and a closeted man who also loooooooves wealth. They're the type of people who would go to Wimbledon for the "vibe" of old money because Kate Middleton goes there or something, but they don't even like it. The type to go to a Golf course but not play golf and they don't even like the sport but it's for the "vibe". I can't take it anymore, it's seriously not only nerve wracking because you wish you could give a slap thru the screen, but nauseating to act like that. She's so fake, so fake.
On the bright side when you buy your car it’s yours. Paid with your own money then on the beg like those grifters who will mark my words end up declaring bankruptcy if they carry on the way they are going or sued for damage or letting the dogs soil their upholstery

Reactions: 15
Sprayed hairspray in her mouth, couldn't she cut it out of the vlog to not look dumb.. is it meant to be cute or quirky??!
I think she has more of a relationship with her camera than she does with her fiance.
I also really pity the people who need to deliver white dresses and basket bags to her everyday.
Someone needs to teach her minimalism. I'm starting to think that she has serious issues and leans heavily on shopping as a crutch because she gets no love/attention irl or something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
B012E699-344A-4765-B26E-C0B947ADE46F.jpeg

Josie, STOP IT! Josie, your cooking is like your skin’s appearance…crappy😖

• Haha
  • Sick
To answer your question on designer bags. Here’s my 5 eggs on that. I think first and foremost they are status symbols. To Josephine and her ilk it is the adult version of collecting toys. She was into all that she made very clear in her get to know me video done years ago. In many ways she hasn’t really grown up or advanced herself in that way in terms of obsession with material goods. Possessions equals happiness. That’s what is made very clear in every vlog that woman has made since she began. Lord Alan Sugar said once on the Apprentice to a contestant and I’m paraphrasing but asked her if this was just another thing to tick of the list so to speak in life, whether her intentions on working for Amstrad was legitimate and sincere. That strikes me very much of what Josephine is about.

Went to private school
Fancy holidays
Collecting this and that
University
Car
House
Flat in Chiswick
House in the Cotswolds etc etc etc

the only gripe I suppose on that list is not being born in a country in Africa or elsewhere as she quite desperately portrays that she’s irked by judging by her ingratiating behaviour towards countries and her fantasies. The bags is all part of that image she feels she is. A well heeled lady of the manor with colonial roots ok yah dahling! Which sadly for her will never happen. She should be proud to be from Ross-on-Wye and be herself but with honesty, modesty, compassion and scruples. Never too late to better yourself for the right reasons.
Excellent answer.....thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anybody else notice how the newly created accounts never make any original posts. They just go from thread to thread quoting on someone else’s comment.🧐

Back to racist Josie and Charlezzzz…The mansplainer is just as horrible at creating reels as the racist one🤦‍♀️ They have zero creativity!
So is there a problem with newly created accounts quoting on someone else's comments?...oops I just did..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today JoJo is lying against a hay bale in a white dress .. She needs to spend as much time thinking about the colour of underwear she wears as she does her poses....but maybe I'm old fashioned.... Freddy and Robin love her style

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today JoJo is lying against a hay bale in a white dress .. She needs to spend as much time thinking about the colour of underwear she wears as she does her poses....but maybe I'm old fashioned.... Freddy and Robin love her style
Etiquette josie, etiquette!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So is there a problem with newly created accounts quoting on someone else's comments?...oops I just did..🤣
I just find it a bit suspicious when it’s the only thing the user does. When the only thing the user does is QUOTE another user and never has an original post. If you look at their profile history ALL THEY DO IS QUOTE - with the rare original post. I always think it’s the Z lister or someone from their brain dead team that has made a Tattle account. It’s proven true on two other threads that I follow, so my spidey senses are a little raised😂 They never last the whole thread without exposing themselves and start calling the other Tattle users all sorts of names. Don’t mind me, though…just conscious of the pattern. By the way, you don’t fit the pattern as you’ve got TONS of original posts.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else ever just see her on Instagram and think ‘oh duck off Josie’??

I’m finally going to unfollow, the constant shilling and faux sweetness and light attitude mixed with a hint of smugness and condescension is just TOO much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Note to today’s vomit fest of self indulgence her reference to maybe not wearing a bikini for another day of calling to potentially the Melanoma demons from above;

Can you imagine the mental image of Her Royal Horseness of Shmata in the buff on her “rooftop terrace” (a lead roof lining in reality) 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

On a serious note, melanoma isn’t fun to have it’s potentially fatal and frightening, twice is even more traumatising. The scars are hard to hide too when chunks of your legs and back are removed. Thank time in Zimbabwe, South Africa and time in Australia for that. Even more reason Madame Josephine should be grateful for being British born and bred. I can personally attest to the lucky factor that women doesn’t realise she has. I just hope sincerely she doesn’t go through that. N.B Melanoma can come from anywhere with sunlight and my sympathies to those who have suffered, suffering or lost loved ones because of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lydia and Josie seem to be on a mission to buy out all the cheap white dresses and raffia bags in the northern hemisphere. To wear in Ibeefa. 🙄
Idiots.

Not too appetizing ! I wonder what garden veg went into that to make it appear so brown unless the veg still had wholesome garden earth on them....;)
And Josie & Chaz are the last people to take about hygiene - they were talking about the "disgusting" state of the radiators in the cottage - Charlie double dips his spoon into the food, doesn't wash his hands / veg, Josie's filthy nails and shoes etc etc etc

• Sick
  • Haha
Lydia and Josie seem to be on a mission to buy out all the cheap white dresses and raffia bags in the northern hemisphere. To wear in Ibeefa. 🙄
Idiots.

And Josie & Chaz are the last people to take about hygiene - they were talking about the "disgusting" state of the radiators in the cottage - Charlie double dips his spoon into the food, doesn't wash his hands / veg, Josie's filthy nails and shoes etc etc etc
His rage about the radiator cover made me HOWL

not such a managing estate manager is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Idiots.

Yes I've seen him like his fingers then handle the food he is preparing for others... But on the subject of hygiene... Please can someone educate me on the difference between a body shower and a shower???... Do people take showers and not wash their bodies???

Does anyone else ever just see her on Instagram and think ‘oh duck off Josie’??

I’m finally going to unfollow, the constant shilling and faux sweetness and light attitude mixed with a hint of smugness and condescension is just TOO much
What do you mean faux sweetness.. Do not all almost 3p year olds dress like a bunny to insta chat... 🐰

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just saw Josie in ITF's video and her skin is so much worse than any of the other women. She looks seriously sun damaged. My mom tanned through the 80s and 90s and Josie's skin looks like hers, lol.

Reactions: 12
Yes I've seen him like his fingers then handle the food he is preparing for others... But on the subject of hygiene... Please can someone educate me on the difference between a body shower and a shower???... Do people take showers and not wash their bodies???

What do you mean faux sweetness.. Do not all almost 3p year olds dress like a bunny to insta chat... 🐰
I would say it means not washing your hair, but washing all the rest!

Reactions: 11
I just saw Josie in ITF's video and her skin is so much worse than any of the other women. She looks seriously sun damaged. My mom tanned through the 80s and 90s and Josie's skin looks like hers, lol.
Especially her chest and décolletage area.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Especially her chest and décolletage area.
I watched the itf vlog too... Victoria was very kind giving johosoho an opportunity to ad her sweaty Betty yoga clothes.... Sadly the sage (baby changing stool nappy) colour was no match for itf gorgeous lilac outfit... 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Do you think Charlie washes his hands when he's handled his snake?..or perhaps he just licks his fingers..sorry couldn't help myself..😅🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.