Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the Monica V neckless they looks like teeth strung on a chain( could be Josie’s considering the size of them) , is 385€🥺

Do you think Charlie washes his hands when he's handled his snake?..or perhaps he just licks his fingers..sorry couldn't help myself..😅🤣😂
You are being very generous I would say worm or maggot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That cottage is cute, but I wonder what the (very close) neighbors think about an Air BNB in their little community? I would hate it, Air BNBs have such a party reputation and that neighborhood seems very quiet.

I do really like the bathroom tile though, quite a lot.

Reactions: 8
I'm waiting patiently for the Ibeeefaaa trip with the Ibeeeeefaaa Queen of chavs Lydiot.
Between these two greedy little whores they are going to need a 747 brought back into service to fly over the white dresses & bloody wicker bags ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s as savvy as Swiss Toni in my opinion. Both make believe and full of it. If she was savvy and I’m not having a go at you either she wouldn’t be on YouTube she’d be headhunted for a major brand or company that would cry out for her in her mind. You’re absolutely right she’s a saleswoman and in fairytales which is her thing, she’d be the peddlar woman flogging her wares ❤

Perhaps her next visit should be to my hometown of Cluj Napoca. The old peddlar women there could teach her a trick or two now those women are savvy and could make a rotten apple sound delicious and make you want to buy it. They might even flog her a magic mirror to gaze into
Omg never in a million years did I think I would find Cluj Napoca (also my hometown, Servus'!) as a point of reference on Tattle 🤣 but YES, I completely support your idea. Our magnificent old peddlar women could teach her the art of commerce 😂😂💡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm waiting patiently for the Ibeeefaaa trip with the Ibeeeeefaaa Queen of chavs Lydiot.
Between these two greedy little whores they are going to need a 747 brought back into service to fly over the white dresses & bloody wicker bags ✈
Being new to the world of "influencers" I blame the latest lockdown... I haven't experienced IbeeFFa... Is it something I need to prepare for... Ie line my stomach/get a bucket?...
I'm imagining lots of bikini poses with the oh I don't like showing my body.. Claims... So her followers will comment how they wish they had her body....
Not sure I'll be able to watch to the end as I only tend to to see if the dogs appear...

Interesting amount of people using that term mate. I live in Australia. You will not meet anybody that says G’day mate or use the term mate if anything it denotes trouble. It’s a stereotype that isn’t true at least in Melbourne where I live usually said by bogans or expats. Also howyagoin! Not everybody says that some do although I doubt they are true blue 😉
Oh do you think it is Johosoho and Chaz with fake accounts leaving comments??? Maybe LL too?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg never in a million years did I think I would find Cluj Napoca (also my hometown, Servus'!) as a point of reference on Tattle 🤣 but YES, I completely support your idea. Our magnificent old peddlar women could teach her the art of commerce 😂😂💡
Jó napot kívanok! O zi buna! Josephine would love Romania. The food, she could learn about proper food and how to cook. The cultural traditions and heritage, also the opulent amazing architecture that dubbed Bucharest the Paris of the East. Before long that will be her next ‘cultural claim’ conveniently discovering she’s a distant relative of King Carol of course and gushing how it’s like another home for her. Added to the list of so many countries she implies maybe unintentionally, she’d rather be from certainly appears that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God bless you all for seeing through all the 'influenza' fakeness. I just found Tattle and it's freaking amazing 🎉😂

Regarding Not so Fashion Mumblrewrrodldlxjkl, I've watched the first 6 minutes of her recent vlog and that's about it. my brain couldn't cope with her rambling anylonger (although English is not my first language, I'm amazed by the amount of excessive/fancy/ poetic wannabe/incoherent words one can use in a single sentence and still be.. meaningless?). I used to watch her "content" every now and then just to have a laugh at her hypocrisy but it's getting quite sad and disgusting seeing someone trying so hard to fabricate an entire "posh" life according to some even more disgusting colonialism etiquette 🤢

BTW she says she looooves that L'Oréal spray (the one she was aggressively choking on) but you can clearly see on the bottle it's a Tresemme one not L'Oréal. Are they under the same brand or something?)
However, one thing that completely pisses me off (beside her obvious racism) is her promotion of every single beauty crap item she is being gifted. As I said, I'm not a regular follower and I rarely come across her videos but I do remember she said a while ago she's been diagnosed with Endometriosis (pls someone correct me if I'm wrong). So here's a really helpful topic for Ms. Mumblrrkros to raise awareness on her platform: instead of countless fashion videos about every single white summer dress on the European market, maybe try to engage with your young followers especially from a much more human and relatable perspective other than pure consumerism.
I'm speaking here from a personal point of view. I've had an ovarian cyst removed a while ago and I know how sensitive these kind of issues are, especially when you're choosing to share a big part of your life online. However, It would be nice for once for a "content creator" to climb down from the clouds (or sunbathing rooftop) and speak or act at least as a decent, relatable human being.

But oh well, I guess we shall resume to splurging on basket bags with obnoxious brand logos and changing the dress according to how the glorious sun is positioned on the impeccable blue sky👏😒

Jó napot kívanok! O zi buna! Josephine would love Romania. The food, she could learn about proper food and how to cook. The cultural traditions and heritage, also the opulent amazing architecture that dubbed Bucharest the Paris of the East. Before long that will be her next ‘cultural claim’ conveniently discovering she’s a distant relative of King Carol of course and gushing how it’s like another home for her. Added to the list of so many countries she implies maybe unintentionally, she’d rather be from certainly appears that way.
👏👏 🤣🤣 Exactly! She'll buy a cottage to restore somewhere in Transylvania but then she'll find find the region's vampire touristic legends as too grotesque for her Zimmerman dresses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope the spf brands johosoho was promoting are pleased that madam announced she had burned whilst using them.... Also shared her red blistered décolletage with us.... But then we won't blame the brand... Factor 30 on the body when the temp was that and cooking on the soho lounger all day... Isn't the wisest thing...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
God bless you all for seeing through all the 'influenza' fakeness. I just found Tattle and it's freaking amazing 🎉😂

Regarding Not so Fashion Mumblrewrrodldlxjkl, I've watched the first 6 minutes of her recent vlog and that's about it. my brain couldn't cope with her rambling anylonger (although English is not my first language, I'm amazed by the amount of excessive/fancy/ poetic wannabe/incoherent words one can use in a single sentence and still be.. meaningless?). I used to watch her "content" every now and then just to have a laugh at her hypocrisy but it's getting quite sad and disgusting seeing someone trying so hard to fabricate an entire "posh" life according to some even more disgusting colonialism etiquette 🤢

BTW she says she looooves that L'Oréal spray (the one she was aggressively choking on) but you can clearly see on the bottle it's a Tresemme one not L'Oréal. Are they under the same brand or something?)
However, one thing that completely pisses me off (beside her obvious racism) is her promotion of every single beauty crap item she is being gifted. As I said, I'm not a regular follower and I rarely come across her videos but I do remember she said a while ago she's been diagnosed with Endometriosis (pls someone correct me if I'm wrong). So here's a really helpful topic for Ms. Mumblrrkros to raise awareness on her platform: instead of countless fashion videos about every single white summer dress on the European market, maybe try to engage with your young followers especially from a much more human and relatable perspective other than pure consumerism.
I'm speaking here from a personal point of view. I've had an ovarian cyst removed a while ago and I know how sensitive these kind of issues are, especially when you're choosing to share a big part of your life online. However, It would be nice for once for a "content creator" to climb down from the clouds (or sunbathing rooftop) and speak or act at least as a decent, relatable human being.

But oh well, I guess we shall resume to splurging on basket bags with obnoxious brand logos and changing the dress according to how the glorious sun is positioned on the impeccable blue sky👏😒

👏👏 🤣🤣 Exactly! She'll buy a cottage to restore somewhere in Transylvania but then she'll find find the region's vampire touristic legends as too grotesque for her Zimmerman dresses.
Or her racist partner Charles will make some nasty comment about the Roma Sinti Community (like he has done in the past) or she would. Both think the sun shines out of their backsides. Unless one goes to Soho farmhouse then nobody else is worth it. It’s a very dangerous mindset to have and one which they need to lose fast because their industry relies on people and racist ignorant discriminatory people eventually experience karma. What goes around comes around which Josephine should be all too aware of being obsessed with the Secret. Her manifesting lately is losing its charm it seems

I hope the spf brands johosoho was promoting are pleased that madam announced she had burned whilst using them.... Also shared her red blistered décolletage with us.... But then we won't blame the brand... Factor 30 on the body when the temp was that and cooking on the soho lounger all day... Isn't the wisest thing...
Sun worship is addictive. There is a terminology in regards to sun beds tanorexia. I know it’s an informal term but it is a serious thing. She will end up looking like Madge from Benidorm if she carries on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh please 🙄 flogging Christmas trees now.
Josie f.....off you bloody greedy little cretin.
You can't stoop any lower if you tried.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So Johosoho has posted on insta stories that her and Chaz have just nailed an uber reel/smashed it... For some companies... I think it is some cook/bbq range... I tried to upload the screenshot but not able to.. Sometimes it works and other times not..

Screenshot_20210723_143714_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210723_160405_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ah you have to click on settings to ungrey the photo link???!!??.

Ooooommmmmjosie..... She just posted a reel of her garden and the scorched grass.. Accompanied by the song Africa!!!! I don't think that's clever/innovative or accurate....

I couldn’t help it. I’m so pissed I just had to ask! I wonder if I will get a reply 😂😂😂
Well she has just poeted a reel/stories with eh song Africa playing....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She is such a pleb I can’t stand their fake pash lifestyle. She the same as that Lydia millen. Pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry tried to post on reply to post about sun damage newspaper article.... I just noticed that Js hands have lots of age spots starting to appear... I'm shocked... 1 she is still only in her 20s... 2 on the occasions when I have fake Tanned I notice my spots on mu arms are less noticeable.... Also please can someone send her handcream to promote.... Those hands need some tlc...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.