Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think lady J has missed the boat with bookings to Strawtop. Now travel restrictions are being lifted I think many staycations will be cancelled.
This will be down to greed many of these rentals cost more than 7 nights abroad.

In this case couldn't happen to a nicer fraudster!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Strawtop Cottage...aaahhh..... I missed a few posts here and assumed it was Josiefiend that was meant by strawtop....:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the sofa, chairs and probably the whole room suffer from 'eau de dogs'....the estate manager has been seen spraying them with this sort of thing before!
I must speak up for the dear little dogs..its not their fault if their old Rectum of a home smells...its down to madam and douche bag..I love the little dogs...there's never a bad dog..just a bad owner..❤🐶🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A plastic bag, (PU vegan "leather", £39.99), to go with her plastic pearls....very luxe m'dear! Soooo tacky with those huge initials....she will be getting a personilsed car number plate next!

Screenshot 2021-07-10 at 13.07.21.png

Like someone eloquently put it here, chinless wonder. Now she’s a lipless wonder as well.
She now appears to have two chins! Very tiny and receding chins tho. :p

Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 19.30.12.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so wasteful. That huge garden and all she’s using it for is the gram. Why not let the farmers come over and pick food for their families? Call the local charities? Be grateful and gracious, Josie!

FABE75BE-CDCE-4CDA-B671-DCD3EE1B823D.jpeg

88C0869D-BD9B-4753-B5B2-463ADDFB11EB.jpeg

Way off subject, but, I am American and she really pissed me off when she weighed in about the presidential election, she is so clueless, it is a very hot topic for us folks as it is and when the Chinese wonder put in her two cents I was livid and everything thereafter touched a nerve, I can't stand her.

She is such a wasteful, self indulged, high maintenance person. Everything is about her. Absolutely, she should donate her harvest to the needy, do some volunteerism for the less fortunate, then maybe I could have some respect for her.
She is so spoiled and yet she has a following !!!! I don't get it.

Oh and her " dresses " all look like night gowns !!!! How many summer dresses does one person need ?

I don't know who Lydia is, if someone can give me a quick run down I would appreciate it.

Reactions: 16
Way off subject, but, I am American and she really pissed me off when she weighed in about the presidential election, she is so clueless, it is a very hot topic for us folks as it is and when the Chinese wonder put in her two cents I was livid and everything thereafter touched a nerve, I can't stand her.

She is such a wasteful, self indulged, high maintenance person. Everything is about her. Absolutely, she should donate her harvest to the needy, do some volunteerism for the less fortunate, then maybe I could have some respect for her.

Oh and her " dresses " all look like night gowns !!!! How many summer dresses does one person need ?

I don't know who Lydia is, if someone can give me a quick run down I would appreciate it.
Go to Lydia’s thread and read her Wiki page. Be prepared to choke her😂😩😂

• Haha
I’m going to have nightmares about the scary lips and gnashers on the page previous.... what in the name of sanity is she doing there???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh her ladyship is a horrible rude person. I have encountered her many a time now and let's just say I am not impressed with her at all. She is actually very "common" and "rude". I should explain that in the West coast of Scotland the term "common" refers to a person's character and manners etc not their social class. I am working class but would hate to be thought of as "common" as my mother raised me to be polite and respectful of others = traits that Josie lacks.

Of course she should give away her surplus food - she should also donate her free PR but will she do it - never. She is a shallow shallow person building her castle on sand and little does she accept it could be swept away at the drop of a hat.

And for Gawd's sake woman = buy a sodding full length slip - we really do not need to see everything!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s so wasteful. That huge garden and all she’s using it for is the gram. Why not let the farmers come over and pick food for their families? Call the local charities? Be grateful and gracious, Josie!

View attachment 656783

View attachment 656785
I think this is being made out to be far more harvest then there actually is. My dad has grown our own food for the past 30 years and his dad (my grandad) is 91 and still growing his veg. Yes you get gluts but most will get frozen/preserved and will keep us in veg over the winter months. Anything that can’t be frozen (like cucumbers) and we have too much of goes to family and friends. All they need to do is either learn how to preserve their veg or pick and leave the excess out on the driveway in a box for passers buy. At least that is what I would do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh her ladyship is a horrible rude person. I have encountered her many a time now and let's just say I am not impressed with her at all. She is actually very "common" and "rude". I should explain that in the West coast of Scotland the term "common" refers to a person's character and manners etc not their social class. I am working class but would hate to be thought of as "common" as my mother raised me to be polite and respectful of others = traits that Josie lacks.

Of course she should give away her surplus food - she should also donate her free PR but will she do it - never. She is a shallow shallow person building her castle on sand and little does she accept it could be swept away at the drop of a hat.

And for Gawd's sake woman = buy a sodding full length slip - we really do not need to see everything!!
Next time you encounter her, please tell her. Press your phone’s record button before you tell her. We’d love to hear Ms. Ettiquette the rude ladyship’s comments. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Well said! ❤

Reactions: 7
32B4870A-8406-49C6-978D-649523345DE6.jpeg

Josie, stop this! This has gone on long enough. We get it…you’re an expert pigeon tit chef💃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.