Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, but where was his energy when Josie was doing all her racist remarks?
They are both POS. This is infuriating actually
I guess we should follow those steps and actually use the same words he proposes next time they do it. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, called everyone trolls when people called them out on their bullshit. She tried and threatened to DOXX people. I mean she doxxed a viewer of hers who wrote to MiraBeau Wines. To me, both are low POS.
I did not know this. I am a long time follower, but there are times when I simply can't stand to watch the creature so I have missed out on some of the details. She is getting more awful and incredibly arrogant.

She seemed quite harmless back in the day, but even then I always felt irritated by her excessive posing and exaggerated modelling when she showed the clothes.

Reactions: 16
I did not know this. I am a long time follower, but there are times when I simply can't stand to watch the creature so I have missed out on some of the details. She is getting more awful and incredibly arrogant.

She seemed quite harmless back in the day, but even then I always felt irritated by her excessive posing and exaggerated modelling when she showed the clothes.
There’s a lot that isn’t known because she has the perfect way of gaslighting people and sweeping things under the rug.

Her Vlog during Covid- we need to talk. It’s around that time one of her viewers (a legit viewer), messaged Mirabeau out of concern. Mirabeau sent Josie the SS and Josie blasted the viewer. A few of us reached out to the viewer to make sure she was okay. Let me go back and find the SS.

I’m still searching for the SS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She has created so much drama in the last few years, half of it is not even out there. She is a horrible person with very nasty tendencies. That way I believe she is perfectly suited for Charles-the mansplainer.

Reactions: 12
She has created so much drama in the last few years, half of it is not even out there. She is a horrible person with very nasty tendencies. That way I believe she is perfectly suited for Charles-the mansplainer.
While the influenza influencer time lasts they might manage to tolerate eachother but when the day comes ( as it will ) that life becomes run of the mill daily grind there isnt much to fall back on.They seem to have no other interests or hobbies and dont seem able to " do nothing " happily like old married couples do.

Reactions: 11
Can she stop saying Ibiza as Ibitha? Like stop.

And omg when she was in the bathroom my intuition told me shes about to promote something and she did! But i was surprised, she decided to use Love Island as a transition to promote surfshark or wtv it is. Again with her fake smile that she switches to a neutral facial expression, I just find it so weird, she reminds me of those annoying salespeople whom you say "No thank you Im just looking", and then you grab a product and they still come and explain in details the product even tho u just TOLD THEM TO SHUT THE duck Up!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP JOSIE

Omg u guys I love Love Island!!!
1626200844974.png

Get 10% off on SurfShark my darlings
1626200911754.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stop spending money or doing paid ADs with tit that should be low on her priority list. 🗣GET THOSE TEETH FIXED🤷‍♀️😖

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone needs to comment on Charlie's anti-racism instagram post asking where do you report Josie. I wonder what he'd respond? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
BAABC21D-B121-4F16-AEF7-3452E3C897B5.jpeg

This is proof that she has absolutely ZERO creativity! Put on an ugly dress, trespass on a land owners property, film, post, repeat. Boring 🥱

• Sick
  • Haha
Did you show him the proof of her racist tweets? Also, Charlie, no one is jealous of Josie! But, good for him for sticking up for his racist meal ticket, I guess 🤦‍♀️
No but I explained to him that the proof is out there. Also told him I am a ethnic minority and I have a good heart and would never ever want to knock people down but would appreciate accountability when we mess up, humans are not perfect and we don’t expect them to be. He read that and ignored it.

Reactions: 17
No. M
Get a stronger chin to balance the crazy teeth. As the years go by that chin will age her quickly
She obviously never 'manifested' a decent set of gnashers or a proper chin! Or if she did, then it didn't work :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will just leave this little interaction here .View attachment 662457View attachment 662458View attachment 662457

I bloody lover that avatar of yours.
Did we manifest those racist tweets from 2013?What an ass. She wasn't just accused. She was confronted with proof, she tried all possible tricks to get out it by gaslighting, back-peddling, ignoring and blocking people. In the end she came out with a its not me, its you apology. Comments are still restricted to people who follow her.
Also why is his twitter account suspended? What shady things did he do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.