Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I watch today’s charade of lies, deception, manipulation and mansplaining I thought it justifiably to put this ….. reading today’s title vlog ….. Pull the other one love! If she’s wholesome then I’m Florence Nightingale! Hahaha what a delusional wench she is or that’s her idea of ironic humour preaching from her Rectum oops Rectory! Healthy my arse! Has she seen her nails and skin lately not to mention her diet 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
todays vlog - she discovers that she has sun damage all over her face - what a surprise. Yuck - her special Elemis facial is in the middle of the cosmetic aisle - with shoppers walking around her - not my kind of thing - i want to have a facial in a private area.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ewwwww those white gym leggings are not doing her any favours after all that stodgy beige food!

Moaning she has too much produce growing in her garden. Give your surplus away you gormless numpty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh the irony! Josie mentioned several times that she, "just can't tolerate ads on youtube!" LOL :p :p:p

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh the irony! Josie mentioned several times that she, "just can't tolerate ads on youtube!" LOL :p :p:p
She thinks she is so clever segwaying surreptitiously from one product flog to another but really it's just one long, predictable yawn-fest. QVC is more entertaining and probably more honest!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
todays vlog - she discovers that she has sun damage all over her face - what a surprise. Yuck - her special Elemis facial is in the middle of the cosmetic aisle - with shoppers walking around her - not my kind of thing - i want to have a facial in a private area.
So with all the lotions and potions, she tries to flog to her subscribers, that is the state of her skin. I assume she had to post the skin diagnosis as part of the advertising and not because she was foolish enough to willingly put that in her video. As for the sun damage, that we could all have told her without the help of a diagnostic machine. Up to the roof, we go milady, to roast before we go to Ibiza to treat and pamper ourselves, in the sun if possible. Hey ho mate...

Reactions: 15
So with all the lotions and potions, she tries to flog to her subscribers, that is the state of her skin. I assume she had to post the skin diagnosis as part of the advertising and not because she was foolish enough to willingly put that in her video. As for the sun damage, that we could all have told her without the help of a diagnostic machine. Up to the roof, we go milady, to roast before we go to Ibiza to treat and pamper ourselves, in the sun if possible. Hey ho mate...
And without a doubt, next week we are going to get an ad for fake tan.

Josefiend is going to segue this Ad (and her sun-damaged skin) to people rather using fake tan and protecting their skin by not sun tanning.

Everything this charlatan does is underhanded and shady.

Reactions: 15
She is working an angle, I think. She is letting subscribers know that they should pay for YouTube so that they don't complain when her videos are littered with ads. She needs to pay for all her treats and pampers my darlings.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I asked her why she seems to always be doing ads and sponcon without ever using hashtag ad or even putting anything on the screen. I have YT premium too because I don't want to see ads, but here she is with 20-30 minutes of ads in a 40 minute video three times a week.

And OMG if I ate like she did I'd be unable to move. She must produce a TON of food waste, there's no way she actually eats all that. Seems about right for sustainable, organic Josie.

• Heart
Ewwwww those white gym leggings are not doing her any favours after all that stodgy beige food!

Moaning she has too much produce growing in her garden. Give your surplus away you gormless numpty
Totally OT, but “gormless numpty” had me in STITCHES. Is this a common British insult?! I hope it is. It’s great. I love it 😂

• Haha
I asked her why she seems to always be doing ads and sponcon without ever using hashtag ad or even putting anything on the screen. I have YT premium too because I don't want to see ads, but here she is with 20-30 minutes of ads in a 40 minute video three times a week.

And OMG if I ate like she did I'd be unable to move. She must produce a TON of food waste, there's no way she actually eats all that. Seems about right for sustainable, organic Josie.

'Sustainable, environmentally aware Josie' appears to have now given up on the many silk and otherwise reusable face masks, she was 'kindly gifted', in favour of the throw away pink(!) and blue ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Off topic but I was watching an old vlog on " HOW TO WEAR WHITE" stating that white symbolizes " purity, STATUS and clarity " what a piece of work to that entitled brat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
'Sustainable, environmentally aware Josie' appears to have now given up on the many silk and otherwise reusable face masks, she was 'kindly gifted', in favour of the throw away pink(!) and blue ones!
I guess she can't be bothered with washing😝

Has anyone discovered what ebay accounts she uses now because I think her mum's and Charlie's are abandoned since they were discovered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I guess she can't be bothered with washing😝

Has anyone discovered what ebay accounts she uses now because I think her mum's and Charlie's are abandoned since they were discovered.
She's definitely trying to be sneakier with the selling.

Had a look through Chibby's account- they're still using it for buying, and looks like a tile purchase has been made. Bathroom Reno incoming?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
When I was younger I would fall for so many of these skincare shills. Now that’s I’m in my mid-30s I’ve found a routine that works for me and my skin is so happy. I wish these women would find some of that for themselves and pass on some of these opportunities OR find ways to work with their HG brands/products to demonstrate clear and consistent use. These every-new-launch-morning routine ads are so fake and I truly think are damaging their careers/industries.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
After reading what happened to Tamara, I have to wonder how stupid all those influencers ( Lydia, Victoria, Claire, Josie etc) must be, revealing the location of their houses and their possessions only to brag and make money 😱 I am sure many of them are sweating right now

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.