Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve cost count how many have mocked my accent and I consider it racist. It’s never in a jokey way it’s fine to degrade and say to myself or others that that person is better than you. It’s sick
Lots of typos meant to say lost count and it’s designed to degrade not fine my apologies.

❤ ❤ ❤
Our Lady Muck seems to be living her life as if she is on a movie set. She needs a hearty dosage of reality.

And her visit to South Africa - Cape Town - was probably spent sitting at an upmarket Camps Bay or Clifton restaurant or beach or going on the requisite safari. Cape Town having a very "international" feeling. Seeing NOTHING of substance. Imagine our insufferable snob in Mannenberg / Khayelitsha / Langa township. Where people have to deal with the hardship of extreme poverty, starvation, living in shacks and gangsterism day in and day out. Yet still have such a beautiful attitude and community spirit (Known as ubuntu in South Africa).
She wouldn’t be able to afford to stay there but probably posed as if she was. I still have my home in Clifton which my niece and her husband reside there while I’m away and the influencers have wreaked havoc on the local community for their aspirations. It’s appalling to be quite frank.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
❤ ❤ ❤
Our Lady Muck seems to be living her life as if she is on a movie set. She needs a hearty dosage of reality.

And her visit to South Africa - Cape Town - was probably spent sitting at an upmarket Camps Bay or Clifton restaurant or beach or going on the requisite safari. Cape Town having a very "international" feeling. Seeing NOTHING of substance. Imagine our insufferable snob in Mannenberg / Khayelitsha / Langa township. Where people have to deal with the hardship of extreme poverty, starvation, living in shacks and gangsterism day in and day out. Yet still have such a beautiful attitude and community spirit (Known as ubuntu in South Africa).
I actually looked up her South Africa vlog. Camps Bay, Clifton, Franschhoek, Stellenbosch and that ridiculously expensive stay at the Tintswalo Lodge in Hout Bay. She didn't even bother going to any other city/town. Don't get me wrong, I love going to the above places too (except Tintswalo Lodge!) but there is so much more to South Africa than Cape Town. Cape Town is very much a "European" city in South Africa. If she had any interest in culture and anything remotely "African" she would have tried new thing and places. If she had to be at a beach or go to vineyards she didn't have to travel to South Africa for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually looked up her South Africa vlog. Camps Bay, Clifton, Franschhoek, Stellenbosch and that ridiculously expensive stay at the Tintswalo Lodge in Hout Bay. She didn't even bother going to any other city/town. Don't get me wrong, I love going to the above places too (except Tintswalo Lodge!) but there is so much more to South Africa than Cape Town. Cape Town is very much a "European" city in South Africa. If she had any interest in culture and anything remotely "African" she would have tried new thing and places. If she had to be at a beach or go to vineyards she didn't have to travel to South Africa for that.
Anybody who hasn’t been go and stay anywhere in the Drakensbergs and thank me later ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She wouldn’t be able to afford to stay there but probably posed as if she was. I still have my home in Clifton which my niece and her husband reside there while I’m away and the influencers have wreaked havoc on the local community for their aspirations. It’s appalling to be quite frank.
Every summer we have a bunch of them descending here, wreaking havoc on the entire city. The influencers here are no better too!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anybody who hasn’t been go and stay anywhere in the Drakensbergs and thank me later ❤
Our version of the Cotswolds ❤
THIS !!! 100%.

• Heart
Our version of the Cotswolds ❤

THIS !!! 100%.
Absolute heaven there staying in the mountains. Lovely people too very kind hospitable and when I broke my leg and I’m diabetic miles from a hospital they couldn’t do more for me. Earth Angels ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just caught up gang!!!! Well if her & chav Lids are off to ibiza what a pair of sad new money fuckwitts they will look. All labelled up in freebies and not a pot to piss in between them!!!!!
Probably catch them in macdonands done up to the nines.
Bring these vlogs on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have to add does she think we don't know what to take & pack for a trip abroad 🤔 idiot !!!!
First class in your dreams - which for your info lady J has been replaced in most cabins with business class. As for ibiza am sure your more likely to be going Ryan Air, sleaze jet or jet 2 - all economy cabin and max weight 20kg . Not sure how you will fit in a cool bag🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and a dozen bloody straw bags. You are the optimum of pathetic wannabe.

Omg just watched today's riveting borefeast and she has morphed into Ann Boleyn!!! Historical head piece !!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just caught up gang!!!! Well if her & chav Lids are off to ibiza what a pair of sad new money fuckwitts they will look. All labelled up in freebies and not a pot to piss in between them!!!!!
Probably catch them in macdonands done up to the nines.
Bring these vlogs on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have to add does she think we don't know what to take & pack for a trip abroad 🤔 idiot !!!!
First class in your dreams - which for your info lady J has been replaced in most cabins with business class. As for ibiza am sure your more likely to be going Ryan Air, sleaze jet or jet 2 - all economy cabin and max weight 20kg . Not sure how you will fit in a cool bag🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and a dozen bloody straw bags. You are the optimum of pathetic wannabe.

Omg just watched today's riveting borefeast and she has morphed into Ann Boleyn!!! Historical head piece !!!!
Ann Boleyn..ahh that's cracked me up..love it..😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an insult to Anne Boleyn 🤣

No comment on Josefiend, same old cringe bore fest. But so much love and admiration to all of you wonderful people on this thread! I love reading all about your lives around the world. Thank you always for sharing your stories and opinions. I hate that Grosie is what brought us together, but also glad of it. If that makes any sense.

Carry on!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Finally got around to watching yesterday's flog-fest. Why on earth does Dyson pay doofus Madame Josephine to promote hair appliances? Have they seen the state of her 'mane', (horse ref...tee hee), right now? Dark roots, then 4ins of brassy blonde. the rest 'granny' purple and the whole lot dull with the texture of straw. And the constant scratching of the scalp....ick, ick, ick!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What's with the new reel? She is spraying air-freshener(?) next to the flowers and on the couches ?!

• Haha
What's with the new reel? She is spraying air-freshener(?) next to the flowers and on the couches ?!
I think the sofa, chairs and probably the whole room suffer from 'eau de dogs'....the estate manager has been seen spraying them with this sort of thing before!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Using this with no proper SPF. This is how you will continue to have sun damage and age horribly but carry on.
2AD157CE-E7B0-4181-B3F4-84596F78AC5B.jpeg
F803FAA1-F630-467C-AD94-59E5C57253A3.jpeg

Also WTF? This AD/Reel is so cringe. Yes, I want to eat where she has sprayed herself with that mist. Please serve me on this 😂
F5FCE219-1B19-4C62-A33E-E9F181879CF3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Using this with no proper SPF. This is how you will continue to have sun damage and age horribly but carry on.
View attachment 655055View attachment 655056

Also WTF? This AD/Reel is so cringe. Yes, I want to eat where she has sprayed herself with that mist. Please serve me on this 😂
View attachment 655058
And this is how Josie and Lydia are going "on holiday" ... via Elemis' cheque book. Lying to say they have booked their holiday to Ibeefa, when all it is, is a PR trip courtesy of Elemis.
Bloody frauds.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And this is how Josie and Lydia are going "on holiday" ... via Elemis' cheque book. Lying to say they have booked their holiday to Ibeefa, when all it is, is a PR trip courtesy of Elemis.
Bloody frauds.
Figures! They are so full of tit. I wish brands would read on here and see what the normal person thinks.

Reactions: 15
Her stupidity knows no bounds
Beyond disrespectful that she’s sharing this to her followers.

Like someone eloquently put it here, chinless wonder. Now she’s a lipless wonder as well.

View attachment 655055View attachment 655056

View attachment 655058
Let her continue without SPF, I am waiting for the day when her skin reaches a point of no return. That’s how karma will come for her.

Her reels are such a cringefest! She is not a cool person, in fact she is the most boring 20year old I have ever seen. Why is bothering with all this?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.