Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
Has a winner been announced for the Strawtop Cottage competition ? If not, I think they should be reported to the ASA.

Fraudulent behaviour Josefiend, tsk tsk.
Screenshot_20210823-000955_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-001004_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-001011_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-001015_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5

motherofglitter

(Sorry I just saw this!)
I use generic retin-a, i get it from an Indian pharmacy along with careprost, .05% usually. And then for sunscreen I really like Skin Aqua UV Essence but Sheseido is also very good. Anything that is PA++++ and SPF 50+.
Can I ask the product names - I’m on the look out for a decent sunscreen and retinol. I’m in my 40’s too x

Might as well have a visit to a certain old chapel...
I'm only 8 miles away in Stratford upon Avon so maybe I'll dig out my ordnance survey map and have a wander through the village of Brailes and onwards to the Old Rectory......

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Bean78

I'm 41 and she looks older than me. I use retin-a, Japanese sunscreen, and I stay out of the sun instead of using thousands of different products a year. The products you use won't matter if you keep frying yourself, Josie!.
Can I ask the product names - I’m on the look out for a decent sunscreen and retinol. I’m in my 40’s too x

juniper54ny

I can't believe how much she complains about "late" deliveries. Sometimes H&M orders here take ten days before they even ship! And last summer my post office burned down with a bunch of my packages in it. Imagine how she would have handled that, lol. You have to have grace about this stuff, especially during a pandemic and, in my case, an uprising. It's not the end of the world if your ugly dress is ten days late. Josie pretends she has grace but she has none.

College in the UK is more like what we in the US call Community College - a two year degree that stands on its own or else counts towards the first half of a bachelor's degree. A GED is a high school equivalency exam, that people who dropped out of high school can take to get a high school degree. We don't have anything like the GCSE - the closest approximation would be college entry exams, the SAT and ACT, which you take your junior year of high school before you apply to universities or community colleges.
That is correct, you can get a 2 year Associate Degree which is also considered college. A 4 year program is a Bachelors degree from a university, but, both programs are interchangeable and both considered college. A Graduate Program is after obtaining your Bachelors degree you further your education with a Masters degree

Grey_x

I’m dying 😂
View attachment 695425

Man this capture makes it seem worse. Not to defend him, as I’m sure it was just gesture but felt the camera was to conveniently focused at their end. Almost feel like they are trolling or Lydia trying to capture her man in action 😂
#chali❤
The fact that he moves his hand back so fast and then sits on it that makes it looks extra suspicious to me 🤣🤔

• Haha

klady

VIP Member
He’s the one to speak. Wasn’t his account taken down by Twitter?
What? Removed from Twitter? When? I’ve only started watching them as they were moving from their last house into Cotswolds. I knew immediately that something was fake about them!

Lionessarising

As a New Yorker and have lived my whole life in American Indian territory, it's fine to call a wigwam appropriately, as a raised structure , as she did.
That's what they are known as on my allotments. We make them to grow our runner beans and climbing vegetable up. On my plot I have created a Sundance garden with a wonderful Wigwam structure of glorious bright red runner beans and orange nasturtiums. I believe the native american peoples used to come together once a year at a Sundance to honour their relationship with the land and the growing things so I thought what better place to create a Sundance garden than on my allotment

Reactions: 3

klady

VIP Member
Looks like some dog or man had an " accident" on the floor... or is is the light that makes it shiny......;)🤣😂
It’s the reflection of the pool in the mirror. The pool and mirror are just outside of their Ibiza room. I agree my cropping makes it look like an “accident” happened😂😂 Please go look at the mansplainer’s stories to see the non-cropped version😂

lesento

The last thing I would want is to defend Charly boy or anything but there are - sadly - plenty of other health issues that can make it necessary for people to give up drinking alkohol 😊