Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got make up on her white Zimmerman dress but expected the company to accept her return?! Would she buy a dress with make up on it?
"..I only tried it on in my living room" well, sorry, princess that's not the way the world works. 🙄
Literally never seen her wear any of these "investments". If you've already found perfect dresses why buy more?
Shows that she doesn't have any idea how to style clothes in different ways.
Ant imagine her audience having the income to purchase zimmerman.. Unless the brand is cheaper outwith the UK... I was disappointed with the quality of the items I tried... But the freyed look and harsh sctrachy material of the dresses may have been the look of that collection...

Reactions: 12
Ant imagine her audience having the income to purchase zimmerman.. Unless the brand is cheaper outwith the UK... I was disappointed with the quality of the items I tried... But the freyed look and harsh sctrachy material of the dresses may have been the look of that collection...
I doubt the pieces are cheap. Seems upwards of 500 pounds. I don't think they're worth that much. Some pieces are lovely, I won't deny that. But she definitely doesn't own them..

Reactions: 11
Anybody else notice how the newly created accounts never make any original posts. They just go from thread to thread quoting on someone else’s comment.🧐

Back to racist Josie and Charlezzzz…The mansplainer is just as horrible at creating reels as the racist one🤦‍♀️ They have zero creativity!

Reactions: 7
Anybody else notice how the newly created accounts never make any original posts. They just go from thread to thread quoting on someone else’s comment.🧐

Back to racist Josie and Charlezzzz…The mansplainer is just as horrible at creating reels as the racist one🤦‍♀️ They have zero creativity!
Oop just want to say I've been in and out of this thread a few times since it began....

At this point does Charlie have any career at all.. He had potential. If only he weren't such an insufferable know it all with 0 personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She got make up on her white Zimmerman dress but expected the company to accept her return?! Would she buy a dress with make up on it?
"..I only tried it on in my living room" well, sorry, princess that's not the way the world works. 🙄
Literally never seen her wear any of these "investments". If you've already found perfect dresses why buy more?
She doesn't really pay for them so she buys more than she can wear. Farfetch gives her coupons to redeem then on the site.
I don't know why anyone would buy from Farfetch to be honest because their prices are way too high and change according to size or the store the product comes from. I was checking the prices for the Hangisi pumps and most of the sizes are sold there around 1450 euro 😳, when in every other site like louisaviaroma, even on the manolo blahnik website, the price is 950 euro! That applies to almost everything they sell.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was astounded by her reasoning that she had only tried the dress on in her living room, thereby implying that Selfridges should be happy about the fact that she is returning a soiled item, seeing as she didn't wear it out of her house. It does not matter where or how you spoiled the dress, only that it is now dirty. Her level of entitlement and lack of consideration is astounding.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I was astounded by her reasoning that she had only tried the dress on in her living room, thereby implying that Selfridges should be happy about the fact that she is returning a soiled item, seeing as she didn't wear it out of her house. It does not matter where or how you spoiled the dress, only that it is now dirty. Her level of entitlement and lack of consideration is astounding.
I think it was her subconscious talking and gave her away. I am sure she IS wearing dresses outside with the tags on and then returns them, that's why the fact that she didn't wear that one out is reason enough for her to think she should be aloud to return it. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She doesn't really pay for them so she buys more than she can wear. Farfetch gives her coupons to redeem then on the site.
I don't know why anyone would buy from Farfetch to be honest because their prices are way too high and change according to size or the store the product comes from. I was checking the prices for the Hangisi pumps and most of the sizes are sold there around 1450 euro 😳, when in every other site like louisaviaroma, even on the manolo blahnik website, the price is 950 euro! That applies to almost everything they sell.
That's crazy, clearly they're growing their customer base through these influencers.. it's unfortunate that some people blindly trust "influencers" like her :/

Right?? Soooo entitled. 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I ruined a dress I was trying on I would be too embarassed to consider returning it.

Reactions: 14
I think it was her subconscious talking and gave her away. I am sure she IS wearing dresses outside with the tags on and then returns them, that's why the fact that she didn't wear that one out is reason enough for her to think she should be aloud to return it. 😡
Honestly ! You're so right !!!! I find it UNBELIEVABLE that she would actually say all that online ! SMH in total disbelief ! And after saying it's hard to put on and off to offer to SELL it to one of her viewers !
She just keeps on giving... otherwise threads about her here would have dwindled out.
She's so incredibly inconsiderate and entitled.
Also, her "collection" of Zimmermann. How many were "bought" with vouchers ? Why can't she simply be transparent ? Is that so hard ? The dresses are expensive and certainly not in everyone's budget.
They are also pretty dresses but NOT everyones style neither .
Anyway, Zimmerman to me is like a modern version of Laura Ashley 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Rant over

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just want someone to comment on the video asking about reputable sellers for Zimmerman dupes 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't believe how much she complains about "late" deliveries. Sometimes H&M orders here take ten days before they even ship! And last summer my post office burned down with a bunch of my packages in it. Imagine how she would have handled that, lol. You have to have grace about this stuff, especially during a pandemic and, in my case, an uprising. It's not the end of the world if your ugly dress is ten days late. Josie pretends she has grace but she has none.

College in the UK is more like what we in the US call Community College - a two year degree that stands on its own or else counts towards the first half of a bachelor's degree. A GED is a high school equivalency exam, that people who dropped out of high school can take to get a high school degree. We don't have anything like the GCSE - the closest approximation would be college entry exams, the SAT and ACT, which you take your junior year of high school before you apply to universities or community colleges.
That is correct, you can get a 2 year Associate Degree which is also considered college. A 4 year program is a Bachelors degree from a university, but, both programs are interchangeable and both considered college. A Graduate Program is after obtaining your Bachelors degree you further your education with a Masters degree

Reactions: 4
exactly, she (and other Influencers) often speek of perfect / investment / forever peaces yet she buys 1000 Euro dresses as if she buys 10 Euro T-Shirts. This is just a way for her to make her poor followers spend thousands on clothes just because they are an „investment“. Don‘t get me wrong, buying an expensive dress is great and can be uplifting but has nothing to do with „investing“. You can invest for example by buying gold or real (not plastic) jewelry or a Chanel bag. Some tipps she is giving…

Off subject but what is her fascination with designer bags ? Especially those straw bags? She uses them as part of her outfits !!! I don't think men can give a rats ass, nor do any woman as to what bag she uses. For me its where I put my tit in, and then throw it in a corner or chair when I get to my destination . What an awful waste of money

She looks like a human logo walking around. Her Sandals with huge C.H.O.L.E. and her LVTN carry-on , all her designer rags screams affluent wannabe to me. Desperate to fit in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
exactly, she (and other Influencers) often speek of perfect / investment / forever peaces yet she buys 1000 Euro dresses as if she buys 10 Euro T-Shirts. This is just a way for her to make her poor followers spend thousands on clothes just because they are an „investment“. Don‘t get me wrong, buying an expensive dress is great and can be uplifting but has nothing to do with „investing“. You can invest for example by buying gold or real (not plastic) jewelry or a Chanel bag. Some tipps she is giving…
Agreed. Zimmerman is not the brand you want to invest in. Maybe vintage Chanel. That might have some resale value.. and even then, clothing isn't a great investment unless you're in the resale business which I'm sure most of her viewership isn't..

Just the sheer consumerism makes me 🤢 why do two people need 278362929 pans?! No two things/styles in the house go together. I would hate to live surrounded by so many THINGS. I have no idea how she keeps the house clean.

Reactions: 13
Agreed. Zimmerman is not the brand you want to invest in. Maybe vintage Chanel. That might have some resale value.. and even then, clothing isn't a great investment unless you're in the resale business which I'm sure most of her viewership isn't..

Just the sheer consumerism makes me 🤢 why do two people need 278362929 pans?! No two things/styles in the house go together. I would hate to live surrounded by so many THINGS. I have no idea how she keeps the house clean.
YUP Zimmerman is the definition of fad-fashion. Same with her Chloe and straw Loewe bags.

I've mentioned before, I genuinely love designer leather goods - the craftsmanship, the heritage etc which is why I invest in classic styles and colours. My biggest ever purchase has also been my greatest investment. I paid £6k for it 10 years ago, and it's worth upwards of £30k now. Show me a summer dress with the same returns

• Heart
Reactions: 16
YUP Zimmerman is the definition of fad-fashion. Same with her Chloe and straw Loewe bags.

I've mentioned before, I genuinely love designer leather goods - the craftsmanship, the heritage etc which is why I invest in classic styles and colours. My biggest ever purchase has also been my greatest investment. I paid £6k for it 10 years ago, and it's worth upwards of £30k now. Show me a summer dress with the same returns
If someone truly likes the dress, then of course they should get it. But if you were an influencer really caring about your audience you'd want to give them legit advice not something that would just earn you a commission..

That was definitely a good decision on your part! Congratulations! ☺

If someone truly likes the dress, then of course they should get it. But if you were an influencer really caring about your audience you'd want to give them legit advice not something that would just earn you a commission..

That was definitely a good decision on your part! Congratulations! ☺
Oh of course - I'm not going to lie, I adore the first dress she had on, it's on OutNet, but I can't justify £300 on a single dress. Calling them investments is just insane.

Thanks - it's definitely my retirement savings :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.