Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I never knew that

Chatty Member
i have noticed that every time Freddy is around, Josie starts acting as a clown, goofy, silly, awkward! In my opinion, this doesn't happen just because she feels comfortable but she tries hard to draw attention. She has the complex of inferiority because Freddy is taller, prettier, younger and it's difficult for her to accept it. Poor girls, life gets so miserable if you are not confident in your own skin. Both of them remind me of teenagers, the pretty ones who feel entitled and they never try hard for anything, and others, who try to compete them by being funny all the time.
Also Freddy has way more followers …and she seems to get lots of promos …I saw she got one to the USA to an outlet and I think one to NY?

Reactions: 5

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Now they want a farm? “Finca” means farm land/farmhouse/estate in a rural area. Most of my Spanish speaking friends who have “finca’s” in their home countries refers it to farms. 😂

• Haha

Mumma Jujus

It’s a visual side effect that happens when people talk out of both sides of their mouths. It lets onlookers know that she’s FULL OF SHIT😂 Man, I wish this side effect was really a thing💫
And usually the arse is in gear too..sorry I couldn't resist!..😅

• Haha

klady

VIP Member
@I never knew that I owe you an apology. I thought you were Josiefiend or one of her idiot team members. You clearly despise their lies like the rest of us. I apologize and welcome to the wonderful world of Tattle🌼

• Heart

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
  • Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
I saw a post on a Lydia thread about Lyds being an angry drunk.... It reminded me of avlog I saw with Joho unhappy Chaz hadstood her up to go drinking with he boys... Then she said she went g o bed early before he came in bcoz he'd been drinking.... More recently I think she said he doesn't drink... Is there a story there?.....

I saw a post on a Lydia thread about Lyds being an angry drunk.... It reminded me of avlog I saw with Joho unhappy Chaz hadstood her up to go drinking with he boys... Then she said she went g o bed early before he came in bcoz he'd been drinking.... More recently I think she said he doesn't drink... Is there a story there?.....

I never knew that

Chatty Member
The royals wear jeans 🤷‍♀️ .

Josie can go pout in her corner of her hate for jeans. I will say, months back- she took a picture of wearing jeans where she looked young and fresh. She looked like her age and cute and not the old frumpy granny look she aspires for.
Tbf in those jeans she was modelling she did look old and frumpy… I’m not sure if it is her body shape but trousers do seem to make her look like a soccer mom …I’d like to see her wear an in the Frow outfit and vice versa bet Frow would make johosoho outfit edgy whilst plain jo would make Frow clothes frumpy … unpopular opinion but I find jeans so uncomfortable and material is rough 😔