Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh her ladyship is a horrible rude person. I have encountered her many a time now and let's just say I am not impressed with her at all. She is actually very "common" and "rude". I should explain that in the West coast of Scotland the term "common" refers to a person's character and manners etc not their social class. I am working class but would hate to be thought of as "common" as my mother raised me to be polite and respectful of others = traits that Josie lacks.

Of course she should give away her surplus food - she should also donate her free PR but will she do it - never. She is a shallow shallow person building her castle on sand and little does she accept it could be swept away at the drop of a hat.

And for Gawd's sake woman = buy a sodding full length slip - we really do not need to see everything!!
I get the impression she views the residents of the area as "props." They are simply the backdrop to her show. She never speaks about any people she runs into from the area unless they are in her service (some nice gardening lady and service providers). You don't hear her saying she is having the neighbors over or that they have been invited to any local events. Have they even made a local friend in the year plus they have lived there?

Reactions: 18
2B4A530C-D0EC-4D19-9D08-9514328A0D7A.jpeg

I’m actually sick to my stomach at Josie’s disgusting behavior with her dogs. Trust me, I LOVE my little dog. But never, and I repeat never have I kissed his belly! Why Josie insists on kissing the dog’s belly, near their penis, is beyond words. But, to post the story? bleeping weirdo😱

AAB15361-2501-42AB-A09E-A6C39A1A53C8.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 659261

I’m actually sick to my stomach at Josie’s disgusting behavior with her dogs. Trust me, I LOVE my little dog. But never, and I repeat never have I kissed his belly! Why Josie insists on kissing the dog’s belly, near their penis, is beyond words. But, to post the story? bleeping weirdo😱

View attachment 659267
Oh God that vid was really revolting!! (I'd like to say perverted). Don't watch if easily offended!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 659261

View attachment 659267
Both her dogs are quite near the ground so who knows what they pick up when going through grassy areas and fields of muck...all sticks to their undersides and skin to be licked kissed away by her...she will catch something one day.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s so wasteful. That huge garden and all she’s using it for is the gram. Why not let the farmers come over and pick food for their families? Call the local charities? Be grateful and gracious, Josie!

View attachment 656783

View attachment 656785
After this post and the subsequent comments, milady has announced that she is going to freeze the beans. I'm having a hard time imagining Josefiend working away in the kitchen to save when they are always eating out and sent freebie food, not to mention buying food to take home.

She is also pretty stupid as she has not realised that vegetables are better eaten when they are young and fresh. In typical Josefiend style, she is using the veg to brag about hers being bigger. Bigger is not necessarily better. She most definitely reads here about herself.

Reactions: 13
He’s the one to speak. Wasn’t his account taken down by Twitter?
What? Removed from Twitter? When? I’ve only started watching them as they were moving from their last house into Cotswolds. I knew immediately that something was fake about them!

Reactions: 4
What? Removed from Twitter? When? I’ve only started watching them as they were moving from their last house into Cotswolds. I knew immediately that something was fake about them!
Yes- he got his Twitter suspended lol I don’t know if it’s back up.

Nope still suspended lol
12BC7888-8E93-46E4-A8D7-59CE6B46CF64.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There are places that you can report child molesting to...are there none to report dog/ animal molesting to ??
I am suprised not more of her followers tell her she goes too far. I dont mind her mistreatment of her very expensive clothes and bags but I hate to see the 2 doggies being fiddled with.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 659261

View attachment 659267
Male dogs tend to urinate onto their belly, given the anatomical circumstances.

Of course, they use racism to fuel their own agenda. Like they always do. Remember that petition to reveal internet identities to help find victims of trafficking etc.. they used that as well and coat-tail rode on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Of course, they use racism to fuel their own agenda. Like they always do. Remember that petition to reveal internet identities to help find victims of trafficking etc.. they used that as well and coat-tail rode on it.
Yes, called everyone trolls when people called them out on their bullshit. She tried and threatened to DOXX people. I mean she doxxed a viewer of hers who wrote to MiraBeau Wines. To me, both are low POS.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Charlie darling, you have a racist near you.. how come you didn't report her or contact her workplace? The nerve of that man😡 What a hypocrite... and all the brands who looked the other way when they were informed about Jodie's remarks

20210713_144109.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Both her dogs are quite near the ground so who knows what they pick up when going through grassy areas and fields of muck...all sticks to their undersides and skin to be licked kissed away by her...she will catch something one day.
It'll be her own fault if she does!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.