Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off subject but what is her fascination with designer bags ? Especially those straw bags? She uses them as part of her outfits !!! I don't think men can give a rats ass, nor do any woman as to what bag she uses. For me its where I put my tit in, and then throw it in a corner or chair when I get to my destination . What an awful waste of money

She looks like a human logo walking around. Her Sandals with huge C.H.O.L.E. and her LVTN carry-on , all her designer rags screams affluent wannabe to me. Desperate to fit in.
😂🤣😂 Well she won't be parading around with her Loewe straw bag so much now... I saw inthefrow being gifted one at the London event she was at (nars or arden). If JoJo was there maybe she'll offer to sell her gifted one on?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off subject but what is her fascination with designer bags ? Especially those straw bags? She uses them as part of her outfits !!! I don't think men can give a rats ass, nor do any woman as to what bag she uses. For me its where I put my tit in, and then throw it in a corner or chair when I get to my destination . What an awful waste of money

She looks like a human logo walking around. Her Sandals with huge C.H.O.L.E. and her LVTN carry-on , all her designer rags screams affluent wannabe to me. Desperate to fit in.
To answer your question on designer bags. Here’s my 5 eggs on that. I think first and foremost they are status symbols. To Josephine and her ilk it is the adult version of collecting toys. She was into all that she made very clear in her get to know me video done years ago. In many ways she hasn’t really grown up or advanced herself in that way in terms of obsession with material goods. Possessions equals happiness. That’s what is made very clear in every vlog that woman has made since she began. Lord Alan Sugar said once on the Apprentice to a contestant and I’m paraphrasing but asked her if this was just another thing to tick of the list so to speak in life, whether her intentions on working for Amstrad was legitimate and sincere. That strikes me very much of what Josephine is about.

Went to private school
Fancy holidays
Collecting this and that
University
Car
House
Flat in Chiswick
House in the Cotswolds etc etc etc

the only gripe I suppose on that list is not being born in a country in Africa or elsewhere as she quite desperately portrays that she’s irked by judging by her ingratiating behaviour towards countries and her fantasies. The bags is all part of that image she feels she is. A well heeled lady of the manor with colonial roots ok yah dahling! Which sadly for her will never happen. She should be proud to be from Ross-on-Wye and be herself but with honesty, modesty, compassion and scruples. Never too late to better yourself for the right reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Designer bags- adult version of collecting toys @Hungarianka That is so true !
Btw, don't hold your breath waiting for her to better herself . She's simply a saleslady on a YouTube chanel. When travelling she makes no effort to learn about the place or culture. It's all just plain superficial. I do think that she is business savvy , but intellectually very shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Designer bags- adult version of collecting toys @Hungarianka That is so true !
Btw, don't hold your breath waiting for her to better herself . She's simply a saleslady on a YouTube chanel. When travelling she makes no effort to learn about the place or culture. It's all just plain superficial. I do think that she is business savvy , but intellectually very shallow.
She’s as savvy as Swiss Toni in my opinion. Both make believe and full of it. If she was savvy and I’m not having a go at you either she wouldn’t be on YouTube she’d be headhunted for a major brand or company that would cry out for her in her mind. You’re absolutely right she’s a saleswoman and in fairytales which is her thing, she’d be the peddlar woman flogging her wares ❤

Perhaps her next visit should be to my hometown of Cluj Napoca. The old peddlar women there could teach her a trick or two now those women are savvy and could make a rotten apple sound delicious and make you want to buy it. They might even flog her a magic mirror to gaze into

Reactions: 11
Her followers aren’t the sharpest knives in the drawer. But, that’s not an excuse to not research the person whom one chooses to follow. We all Google a company before we spend our hard earned money on a product. Especially, to see if their brand aligns with our beliefs. Trust me, I’m guilty of buying something then learning that the company believes in XYZ, and I didn’t share that company’s beliefs. I’m older and wiser now. 😂 Let’s hope the followers wise up and realize racist Josie only cares about money. She’d sell them the flu during winter months if it meant putting £££ in her bank account.

Hopefully one day they will realize. I had been watching her since her first collaboration with Freddy and found her likable, then she moved and her content started getting annoying. I noticed her incoherent speech and started getting pissed by the ads, so I decided to Google her and I found these threads. God bless you guys, I knew I would find more people annoyed by her, I'm grateful I discovered her scam and her racism. I unsubscribed and stopped watching because my husband told me influencers get more benefits from the YouTube premium views.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To answer your question on designer bags. Here’s my 5 eggs on that. I think first and foremost they are status symbols. To Josephine and her ilk it is the adult version of collecting toys. She was into all that she made very clear in her get to know me video done years ago. In many ways she hasn’t really grown up or advanced herself in that way in terms of obsession with material goods. Possessions equals happiness. That’s what is made very clear in every vlog that woman has made since she began. Lord Alan Sugar said once on the Apprentice to a contestant and I’m paraphrasing but asked her if this was just another thing to tick of the list so to speak in life, whether her intentions on working for Amstrad was legitimate and sincere. That strikes me very much of what Josephine is about.

Went to private school
Fancy holidays
Collecting this and that
University
Car
House
Flat in Chiswick
House in the Cotswolds etc etc etc

the only gripe I suppose on that list is not being born in a country in Africa or elsewhere as she quite desperately portrays that she’s irked by judging by her ingratiating behaviour towards countries and her fantasies. The bags is all part of that image she feels she is. A well heeled lady of the manor with colonial roots ok yah dahling! Which sadly for her will never happen. She should be proud to be from Ross-on-Wye and be herself but with honesty, modesty, compassion and scruples. Never too late to better yourself for the right reasons.
Yeah Im having big vibes from her that she thinks colonialism was great or that to act like her family had roots in it is a "vibe" of the "old money" type of people. Her straw hat always reminds me of it 😭 I probably make no sense.
She also gives me a feeling that she never talks to anyone whos not white. And i cant really picture her visiting an African country without luxury. Like i just know she would go to bougie places with rich tourists and never venture into the real world with real people in real markets and actually have a conversation with people. Learn their story, food etc. I cant stand people like that..... theres an ugliness to it. No matter how many expensive makeup and dresses u wear u r kinda ugly girl

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah Im having big vibes from her that she thinks colonialism was great or that to act like her family had roots in it is a "vibe" of the "old money" type of people. Her straw hat always reminds me of it 😭 I probably make no sense.
She also gives me a feeling that she never talks to anyone whos not white. And i cant really picture her visiting an African country without luxury. Like i just know she would go to bougie places with rich tourists and never venture into the real world with real people in real markets and actually have a conversation with people. Learn their story, food etc. I cant stand people like that..... theres an ugliness to it. No matter how many expensive makeup and dresses u wear u r kinda ugly girl
That's exactly what I feel about her. Look at her South Africa, Maldives, Mauritius vlogs. She is only visible in the affluent part of these countries. These are countries with majority POC population and yet you don't see any trace of it her videos. She will associate with people as long as they are decked out in logos or belong to a certain class. If she isn't gaining anything from the person or helping her be a social climber, she won't be interested.
She thinks she is hilarious and quirky, but all she is a soon-to-be 30 year old grandma with hideous choices in life and no morals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was being diplomatic by saying she's savvy lol😂.
Wanted to write that in a way she reminds me of a confidence trickster. Not a good one , mind you. After a while you see through her selling anything and not caring about her followers at all. Only in terms of cash and money. At the beginning I certainly fell for her superficial charm and honestly though she was really a very nice person. With the move it started being apparent she's anything but. I realized she represents many traits that I absolutely detest in people. Still, many followers continue to think she's Gods gift to the world... smh .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg she winds me up !!!!!! She acts so geeky it's painful.
She really gets my back up when she is in company - so much false gushing & darling it. Am sure the others must find her most peculiar.
Had to laugh when she couldn’t charge an electric car at bloody Dalesford. Bet Fleur had a little snigger to herself.
And once again shilling the Dyson fan by spraying hairspray near it & we get HOLY MOLEY !!!! and Amazon dresses. Must need some euros for Ibeeeefa with chav Lydiot so they can go shopping for Ibeeeeefa fakes😂😂😂😂😂😂 which is about right for these 2 morons .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How quick is the YSL palette hitting eBay. I noticed her ladyship was very careful not to swatch the shadows.

(it's RRP is £100 btw 🤯)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Omg she winds me up !!!!!! She acts so geeky it's painful.
She really gets my back up when she is in company - so much false gushing & darling it. Am sure the others must find her most peculiar.
Had to laugh when she couldn’t charge an electric car at bloody Dalesford. Bet Fleur had a little snigger to herself.
And once again shilling the Dyson fan by spraying hairspray near it & we get HOLY MOLEY !!!! and Amazon dresses. Must need some euros for Ibeeeefa with chav Lydiot so they can go shopping for Ibeeeeefa fakes😂😂😂😂😂😂 which is about right for these 2 morons .
Oh dear didn't Em Sheldon have the same electric car problem last week in her vlog?... Someone had to show them... I think it was a telsa...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
5mins in to this latest vlog... How many lips does JoJo have.. Every brand she is wearing literally everyday.... Name check little magpie?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Josie is the human version of a Magpie bird- "They are scavengers and collect objects, with a weakness for shiny things "

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Josie to her fake friends: Oh yas, what are u wearing my darling, oh absolutely beautiful, yas, wow, stunning, it looks beautiful my darling

Stop, just stop, you're so try hard, even two ladies behind them started looking at them like "wtf is happening"
1626872706487.png
1626872735655.png

You are seriously so embarassing to talk like this. And why all her friends are white and blonde? Honestly there's nothing wrong with it but when it comes to Josie and her weird creepy ways, it makes you wonder, like why do you not talk to anyone who's not white? Very embarassing at this point, not once in her videos you see someone who's not white, like I just realized this today. Who does that? Yeah nobody lives their lives being conscious about who they talk to and usually these people end up talking to a variety of DIFFERENT people for that reason. You see Josie with a blonde all the damn time, everything has to be beige, white, pale pink, with colonialism old money vibes, and a closeted man who also loooooooves wealth. They're the type of people who would go to Wimbledon for the "vibe" of old money because Kate Middleton goes there or something, but they don't even like it. The type to go to a Golf course but not play golf and they don't even like the sport but it's for the "vibe". I can't take it anymore, it's seriously not only nerve wracking because you wish you could give a slap thru the screen, but nauseating to act like that. She's so fake, so fake.

• Heart
Josie to her fake friends: Oh yas, what are u wearing my darling, oh absolutely beautiful, yas, wow, stunning, it looks beautiful my darling

Stop, just stop, you're so try hard, even two ladies behind them started looking at them like "wtf is happening"
View attachment 672828View attachment 672829
The type to go to a Golf course but not play golf and they don't even like the sport but it's for the "vibe". I.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she literally took the freebie electric car and used their charger and buggered off home

Also - personal issue, but the way car companies give them loans of cars they're never going to buy actually enrages me. I'm looking to buy a new car, and literally the dealership acts like giving me an hour test drive is the biggest deal in the world. Sorry, but if I'm spending a whack of cash, I want to know how it drives without a salesman wittering on at me

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she literally took the freebie electric car and used their charger and buggered off home

Also - personal issue, but the way car companies give them loans of cars they're never going to buy actually enrages me. I'm looking to buy a new car, and literally the dealership acts like giving me an hour test drive is the biggest deal in the world. Sorry, but if I'm spending a whack of cash, I want to know how it drives without a salesman wittering on at me
Remember the Bentley she took the dogs for a ride in and one of them was sick.... Sure ill be rushing out to buy a Bentley one....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.