Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hungarianka

VIP Member
View attachment 685558
Fashion influencer and etiquette extraordinaire is in need of a pedicure. Must not have been able to get a pedicure gifted to her!
Nice to see her in anything but cream all the time. Even if it is mould green sorry sage green

Def, she has some very hairy arms. Something that I would def had treated if I where her! Can’t she manifest a few free laser sessions!
Laser surgery is painful. I had it on my face some years ago. It’s expensive as you’ll need further treatment also in Josephine’s case you can’t go out in the sun. Can you imagine Madame not sunbathing?!! The best thing to use as a quick fix is Veet if they still sell that. Hair removal cream.

Reactions: 6

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
That waistband seems to be straining rather! Head up, shoulders back, stomach in Cha Cha twould all help with the pot belly situation!
Too much food and beer. On lidl’s thread he has been caught having something that looks like a beer, is it alcohol free or not??

• Haha

lesento

He posted about it on Instagram last year and Josie talked about living with an alcoholic in a vlog once when she was caught breaking the rules during the first lockdowns
I stand corrected. It amazes me though how lighty they give up such personal information 😀

klady

VIP Member
We need a thread name!!!

I got the TL/DR for the next thread

More Teeth, Ibeetha vacay, more affiliate links, dressing in the dark and on the hunt for a free Chanel!
On Post 701, a little early for titles, but it was fitting for the beggar at the time 😂

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
So you are away, supposedly having the time of your life, but thinking about a tv show!That means you are not having the time of your life. Josie is probably getting tired of competing with the one and only biggest chav ever!
Great point…. Living the dream with their fun friends and posting about some dull tv show …maybe she’s trying to become friends with the cast….???don’t they go on to be influenzas 🙈

• Haha

AllAboutMeeeeeee

The last thing I would want is to defend Charly boy or anything but there are - sadly - plenty of other health issues that can make it necessary for people to give up drinking alkohol 😊
He posted about it on Instagram last year and Josie talked about living with an alcoholic in a vlog once when she was caught breaking the rules during the first lockdowns

Attachments

• Wow

Potoooooooo

dahhlings, we need a new thread, I don't know if I can make one, but I'll try, have we decided on a thread title yet?

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Nice to see her in anything but cream all the time. Even if it is mould green sorry sage green

Laser surgery is painful. I had it on my face some years ago. It’s expensive as you’ll need further treatment also in Josephine’s case you can’t go out in the sun. Can you imagine Madame not sunbathing?!! The best thing to use as a quick fix is Veet if they still sell that. Hair removal cream.
I believe that hair removal techniques have changed quite a bit, now they have all sorts of creams and stuff to numb the skin. I have a home appliance (Braun) , only the first few shots hurt on the face and it is pretty effective, you can keep on doing it when needed. But def not in the summer. My skin gets too dark during the sunny months.

Pippa M

VIP Member
There are places that you can report child molesting to...are there none to report dog/ animal molesting to ??
I am suprised not more of her followers tell her she goes too far. I dont mind her mistreatment of her very expensive clothes and bags but I hate to see the 2 doggies being fiddled with.

I never knew that

Chatty Member
So Johosoho has posted on insta stories that her and Chaz have just nailed an uber reel/smashed it... For some companies... I think it is some cook/bbq range... I tried to upload the screenshot but not able to.. Sometimes it works and other times not..

Screenshot_20210723_143714_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210723_160405_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ah you have to click on settings to ungrey the photo link???!!??.

Ooooommmmmjosie..... She just posted a reel of her garden and the scorched grass.. Accompanied by the song Africa!!!! I don't think that's clever/innovative or accurate....

I couldn’t help it. I’m so pissed I just had to ask! I wonder if I will get a reply 😂😂😂
Well she has just poeted a reel/stories with eh song Africa playing....

Last edited:

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Chaz is handling his meat and veg on 3 of their Instagram accounts.... I wonder if this was the reel MadamJ said they smashed yesterday.....Joho hasn't been seen since she was getting physical on a reel ad promoting sweaty Bet....
Screenshot_20210724_192827_com.instagram.android.jpg

Oh make that 4.... Only the dog and cottage instas are exempt....
Screenshot_20210724_194113.jpg

Last edited: