Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutMeeeeeee

I haven’t watched her for ages. Clicked on one of her blogs today - has she had her teeth done again?? Her front ones look even bigger!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Angelicsmile

Looks like everything Josie shares on social media is gifted or paid for which is why on this particular occasion she is havin to put a disclaimer that they are normal paying guests (like the rest of us). Idk this really got on my nerves.
Screenshot_20210727_190346.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Geranium

VIP Member
They did announce the winner a few days ago. I don’t think it was these people. The prize was a free stay at the cottage, not to be the first people to stay there.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Now they want a farm? “Finca” means farm land/farmhouse/estate in a rural area. Most of my Spanish speaking friends who have “finca’s” in their home countries refers it to farms. 😂
Josie in white with pigs😂let the shit show begin ! Char char would love the pigs… same color as his fav shorts!

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Here we have the wannabe aristocrat'' Josefiend, who does"luncheon" my dahlings but does not know how to spell Lavender correctly. Oh my!

Charlie is a very irritating mansplaining dolt, but she does not ask his permission to do anything. She does/buys what she wants when she wants and how she wants! He is annoying because he always yacks away but she is the devious manipulating one. She deliberately manipulates her ever-ready-to-defend audience to get her way in whatever current disagreement they have about decor/garden/relationship.

One does not settle scores in your relationship by editing in personal details to deliberately make your partner look bad. Charles is a bloody idiot of note with the incessant talking, but you do not see him trying to make a fool of her as she does with him.

He is often complimentary about her eg. saying how hard she works etc. but all she does is make him look stupid in order for herself to look better. He also is quick to jump to her defence. I don't see her doing the same for him. In her Thursday 16 July vlog, she is hugely peeved about the fact that he got injured. She couldn't do her recipe and it interfered with her plans. She didn't even seem concerned about the fact that he injured himself. All she said was, she had fed the dogs already, so basically how dare he unnecessary go and inconvenience her. She showed no sympathy or any real concern, just annoyance. When she had her 'robbery' experience Charlie drove with her mother to fetch her as she needed the big fuss and attention for her audience.

They are in this miserable relationship and they both deserve each other. She wanted him to do full-time social media so she has someone to boss around and he tags along happily on the benefits of her freebies, so a match made in heaven, except not! Don't be fooled by the basket-carrying Little Bo Peep. Underneath the facade, I suspect a choice personality disorder.
Oh I saw that video... Watched it to see what the shops were like... Didn't she say she had lost the car park... But Chaz was able to find it... Stacey dooley investigates Josie and Chaz not so much...

Eloquently written 👍🏼
Was this at the time she made a post saying she didn't want to be an influencer any more?... All the comments were about praying for her and how she was so genuine and loved and must never stop doing what she was doing... I was shocked to find she was an influencer... Thought she was content entertainment creation... Not sure what she influences... But I guess others must go and buy stuff she promotes....

• Haha

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Details please 🌹, I can't be arsed to watch :cool:
same 😂

I’ll be surprised if anybody beyond YouTube or Instagram stays and that isn’t to be negative either but a realistic view on the future of that venture. Personally I wouldn’t stay there if I had to go to the Cotswolds because I would want the full experience. I’m also 6ft 4 so that home is for smaller people. I need high ceilings and lots of light. If I want to sit out on an evening admiring the views then Strawtop is impossible as they don’t have a back garden but merely an enclosed courtyard. No doubt for the high prices she’ll be charging I don’t think it can be justified in league of actual bed and breakfast prices she’ll probably list it under hotel style charges because she wants a higher return and feels no doubt the cottage is worthy of it. That is her prerogative whether that can work in the real world is another issue completely.

I would be very surprised if families are allowed to stay because her attitude towards children stinks. My example of this was her filming herself at the Farmhouse near a distressed baby crying their eyes out and her mentioning it in a tone I can only describe as “gritting her teeth” I’m sure once the cameras are off she gave sideways looks or had a go at the parents. A friend of mine is a member there and has mentioned her attitude towards parents with children is questionable and ignorant. She acts as if she’s entitled to peace and quiet at all times, it’s an inconvenience for her, not possible sometimes and one has to roll with it. She’s admitted before she’s had gos at people thinking her audience with sympathise and accept it in the voice of her dogs which is juvenile and passive aggressive. Also the fact she filmed at that moment was nasty, spiteful and the under the breath comments is indicative of my feeling that she doesn’t like children and thinks they shouldn’t be at the Farmhouse. It was done to humiliate the family near her and her behaviour and filming got reported to management. I wouldn’t want her or her attitude near my grandchildren. I wouldn’t trust her. I will even put a wager on it and I’m not a gambling person but if I did they would market that place for young professionals. Any mention of youngsters and I would bet it would be replied with oooh I’m so sorry but it’s booked on those weeks. So sorry (not sorry) yes? No?
I wish that momma would watch the vlog and report her.

Mumma Jujus

Wow !!! That photo in the train !! WTF ???
Flogging 24/7 !!! It's becoming like a joke.
Did she have a deadline and had no other moment to do that ?
I mean, she can work in the train by writing and answering emails. With the big house and so many pamper... I ment powder rooms, it looks like she's sharing an apartment with 3 other girls or something like that....
She will be flogging from the seat of her toilet next..

• Haha

Missmarpleknows

Does josies thread have a wiki? I have trapsed back a few threads with no avail on getting the low down on her racist tweets and obviously reading all the threads is TLDR!

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Josie flogging SurfShark by telling us how convenient it is to for being on holiday.

Also, Josie, they don't need a television because she doesn't watch television when on holiday. How many times did she speak about Love Island? Or did she mention a television to try and get another freebie?

Has anyone ever seen who won the free stay at the cottage?
How convenient that that competition winner was so conveniently forgotten about.

She’s so annoying.
Let's talk about the act of setting up your camera and then you lie down on the lawn to kiss your dog.
In this tonight's vlog, she strokes the dog and then opens the food. Chips - that you eat with your hands.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha