Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Charlie and Josie are both trash but I’ll get accused of being jealous. Thank you Charlie!

Josie and Charlie have an interesting relationship. Yes, it’s actually an unhealthy relationship that they have. I wonder if they actually even sleep in the same room? The only real genuine relationship that Charlie has is with a married man named Ali (Lydia’s husband). Lydia is a horrible person for various reasons. Em Sheldon is a cloat chaser and sucks up on Josie’s ass. Em, Lydia, Freddy, and Victoria were all crickets when Josie was called out for being racist. To me, they are all trash and says everything about them- they are all the same. Not to mention, Josie and her mum tried to scam her actual viewers and still lies or avoids the situation even when called out! Josie claimed editing issues and how the view would be back up but never came up. If you type #ZimmermanGate, Zimmerman Scandal on your YT comments, your post is blocked.
I’ve stopped watching her completely because she bores me too tears. Literal tears. 😭

Here’s the tweets

🔴These tweets have since been deleted when she got called out last year. According to Charlie- it’s rumor and we are jealous haters🔴

View attachment 664249View attachment 664250View attachment 664251View attachment 664252
🤡Charlie claims it’s rumor when evidence is there. See attachments below.

🔴#ZimmermanGate - scamming her viewers🔴
🔻this video has never seen the light of day ever since.
View attachment 664254View attachment 664255View attachment 664256

🔻 here you’ll see what Alibaba/AliExpress sold theres for vs what Josie was selling the dresses for on her moms eBay, I mean- seller she stumbled miraculously upon.

View attachment 664257View attachment 664258
Oh my how does she still have viewers?... She was trying to sell items claiming they were designer???!!!! I can't believe designers and brands still get her to do ads for them... And that's before you even get to those tweets!

Reactions: 8

NomDePlume

VIP Member
View attachment 697717
Clearly she has no ideas of how to decorate. Just look at the Rectory🙈 So she’s asking her viewers for input. Mind you, she’d block the viewer if they gave her constructive criticism on her YT videos. But, she’ll gladly ask and use their input for decorating ideas, and won’t give them credit for the idea. Now, Josie’s about to make a list of things to beg for that she’ll include in that cottage that NO ONE will be renting. Currently, no one has disposable income to stay in an out of the way shabby cottage🤷‍♀️
Would milady be doing these little touches herself or would she be delegating them to her 'estate manager' I wonder?

• Haha

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Oh tonight she is so ott playing up being the fun cool girl around Freddie. Reality check Josie you are & look like the geek grandma around those girls. Out begging in Selfridges round the bags (she thought £1120 was a lot) your way behind your chav mate Lids by 11k !!!!. All she did all day was stuff that mouth full of teeth with crap food.
Went to Charlie boys parents & proceeded to make a fool of herself riding round the park again on those ridiculous contractions.
Outnet delivery turned up with everything she ordered for Ibeeefa but needless to say she is going to keep most of it (Zimmerman dresses AGAIN) for next year.
Let down Josie that you didn't try on the silly BO BEEP HAT or those hideous Prada glasses WHICH YOU KNEW DEEP DOWN WOULD DO NOTHING FOR YOU !!!!! you already have the Edna granny ones and look like a right pratt !!!!
COMPULSIVE SPENDER
PS WHY NO MASK ROUND THE SHOPS ?????? SHAME ON YOU

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
So chinless wonder is already over summer and prepping the house for autumn ! Summer hasn’t even started in France, we had 5 days😂

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
I stayed in a lot of holiday cottages when visiting UK. Good things to have are fly swats, basic sewing things,needles thread and sharp scissors. Nice books to read ( as opposed to sad tired books from grandma's house ) hot water bottles and extra blankets and pillows.
These are a few ideas my dear and my bill will be in the post shortly....
Well you’ll probably get all their manifestation /secret books and pamphlets for their paid promotions

Well where were you planning to be Johosoho …???…shouldn’t the message be… perfect weather for isolation….being so productive….
C037B32E-2312-4E90-87F0-7AC73B9EB526.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210727_091400.jpg
Is that something we should find glamorous... Is this what we should be 'manifesting'??? Promoting the hotel... Looking for a freebie?? Sorry Chaz needs to get some of Johosoho filters... #view form the cell day 1....

Oh now MsJ gives us something to 'manifest'... 🤢
Screenshot_20210727_092727.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
The only man I accept weird Disney obsession from is Chris Evans. Charlie is not -contrary to his belief-anywhere near that standard.

Edit: I may have got a bit carried away here
I have actually seen Chris Evans in NYC during the filming of CA- he’s beautiful irl 😍

Charlie has a long ways to go 😂

• Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
He always seems to have an air of suppressed rage about him….as if he is constantly annoyed and irritated by everything and everyone.
Maybe all the non drinking drinking will ease him up a little! It really is selfish of them to be throwing back like that. But then we all know that they are selfish.