Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofglitter

Imagine getting pissed off your order didnt arrive in less than 10 days for this shit
View attachment 666336
I can't believe how much she complains about "late" deliveries. Sometimes H&M orders here take ten days before they even ship! And last summer my post office burned down with a bunch of my packages in it. Imagine how she would have handled that, lol. You have to have grace about this stuff, especially during a pandemic and, in my case, an uprising. It's not the end of the world if your ugly dress is ten days late. Josie pretends she has grace but she has none.

She never went to University nor applied. She attended a Sixth Form college (not University) where she did her A levels and subsequently dropped out. College in the States means University but in the UK it’s where people do access courses or foundation diplomas or A levels in order to qualify for University. She claimed many things of that time. I don’t think UCAS the authority that deals with applications would have accepted her. Only a hunch and they couldn’t if she didn’t do A levels or a qualification that would build up her UCAS points if my old memory serves me correctly. GCSEs which are the UK equivalent of a USA GED isn’t enough and if she’s implying that Sixth Form is any inch of resemblance to University then she is a fool. Which we know how foolish Freddy can be. ❤
College in the UK is more like what we in the US call Community College - a two year degree that stands on its own or else counts towards the first half of a bachelor's degree. A GED is a high school equivalency exam, that people who dropped out of high school can take to get a high school degree. We don't have anything like the GCSE - the closest approximation would be college entry exams, the SAT and ACT, which you take your junior year of high school before you apply to universities or community colleges.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Pippa M

VIP Member
And for everything you use will be the additional costs:

Fly Swats £/€/$ 20 per use
Basic sewing kit £/€/$ 5 for needle and 10 for thread
Scissors £/€/$ 5 per use or cut
Books £/€/$ 20 per book
Extra Blankets £/€/$ arm
Extra pillow £/€/$ kidney
Hot water £/€/$ foot
Grand total with extras and night £/€/$3,000 plus arm, leg and kidney

I’m joking, sorta 😂
Darn,yes,you are right,and maybe not too far off the truth....I momentarily forgot how she makes her millions !

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Do we think a supplier will take the bait and step up to gift a television, which Josie will of course not disclose as gifted/AD, to Strawtop Cottage?

I never knew that

Chatty Member
All I can see her is a very long tongue and no chin😂
I know …see how far they come out of below those teeth..

Did anyone else see the johosoho insta post about her new vlog….getting the hours and garden ready for Autumn?…it was also on YT but appears to have been removed …. Maybe that’s a ‘fun’ one still to come…,🙈

Last edited:

klady

VIP Member
Please go watch it. Here’s a link that you can watch without giving her a view credit. It’s 17 minutes you’ll never get back😖

To view the YouTube channel without giving her views or making her money, please use this link...
#

Once you are on the chosen website, just type Fashion Mumblr into the search box at the top (or any name of the YouTube channel you wish to view)

• Heart

NighttimeNurse

She had mortgage docs when she moved in, so there must be some mortgage somewhere. If she sold her house for, say, £1.2m and her mother sold her property and contributed to the Rectory price of £1.8m and there's still a mortgage then there must be a surfeit of cash around somewhere I suppose.

ETA - sorry this was probably discussed on here at the time...

Nikki_

IMG_20210802_214127.jpg

What the 😂

Something definitely looks different about her teeth. Is she wearing Invisalign again or something

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
He is totally hairless except for his head - legs, arms, chest (as is Ali). Josie may be hairier than Chaz ...
Def, she has some very hairy arms. Something that I would def had treated if I where her! Can’t she manifest a few free laser sessions!

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
I wonder why Johosoho didn’t go paddle boarding or scuba diving on holiday…?…but then we never see her skiing only skating with Freddy….

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
View attachment 719221
With the dogs peeing and pooping in those flower beds, the smell has got to be awful🤧 Also, I thought Josiefiend LOVED the church bells. Well, in her latest story she sounds indignant about the church bells. I’m here for it and hope the bells ring every hour😂
their outdoor areas must reek of pee especially when it rains

• Sick

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
On lidl’s thread everyone is very nice about josie’s figure!!?? I don’t find it fab , she is a little bottom heavy I feel and doesn’t exactly know how to dress it! I shall get my granny pants and leave if I have been rude oh and I shall not forget my teeth😂
Genuine curiosity here: if Josie is bottom heavy, and Lydia rail thin with a pancake ass, what would be a fab figure?