Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Please go watch it. Here’s a link that you can watch without giving her a view credit. It’s 17 minutes you’ll never get back😖

To view the YouTube channel without giving her views or making her money, please use this link...
#

Once you are on the chosen website, just type Fashion Mumblr into the search box at the top (or any name of the YouTube channel you wish to view)
Great link to stop giving views.. But sorry I got about 30seconds in and I knew the next thing coming was 'manifesting'!!!... We've heard that before and I only started watching her about 2 months ago....
Shame she didn't manifest her great elemis promo success... They can't give it away today on qvc.... Easy pay buy more save more... No where near sold out....😂🤣 I'm calling it the Johosoho effect...

• Haha
Reactions: 8

juniper54ny

She actually called part of her garden a "wigwam"? Huge yikes. I commented and told her that she shouldn't be using that word.
As a New Yorker and have lived my whole life in American Indian territory, it's fine to call a wigwam appropriately, as a raised structure , as she did.

Reactions: 8

juniper54ny

To answer your question on designer bags. Here’s my 5 eggs on that. I think first and foremost they are status symbols. To Josephine and her ilk it is the adult version of collecting toys. She was into all that she made very clear in her get to know me video done years ago. In many ways she hasn’t really grown up or advanced herself in that way in terms of obsession with material goods. Possessions equals happiness. That’s what is made very clear in every vlog that woman has made since she began. Lord Alan Sugar said once on the Apprentice to a contestant and I’m paraphrasing but asked her if this was just another thing to tick of the list so to speak in life, whether her intentions on working for Amstrad was legitimate and sincere. That strikes me very much of what Josephine is about.

Went to private school
Fancy holidays
Collecting this and that
University
Car
House
Flat in Chiswick
House in the Cotswolds etc etc etc

the only gripe I suppose on that list is not being born in a country in Africa or elsewhere as she quite desperately portrays that she’s irked by judging by her ingratiating behaviour towards countries and her fantasies. The bags is all part of that image she feels she is. A well heeled lady of the manor with colonial roots ok yah dahling! Which sadly for her will never happen. She should be proud to be from Ross-on-Wye and be herself but with honesty, modesty, compassion and scruples. Never too late to better yourself for the right reasons.
Excellent answer.....thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Mumma Jujus

Way off subject, but, I am American and she really pissed me off when she weighed in about the presidential election, she is so clueless, it is a very hot topic for us folks as it is and when the Chinese wonder put in her two cents I was livid and everything thereafter touched a nerve, I can't stand her.

She is such a wasteful, self indulged, high maintenance person. Everything is about her. Absolutely, she should donate her harvest to the needy, do some volunteerism for the less fortunate, then maybe I could have some respect for her.
She is so spoiled and yet she has a following !!!! I don't get it.

Oh and her " dresses " all look like night gowns !!!! How many summer dresses does one person need ?

I don't know who Lydia is, if someone can give me a quick run down I would appreciate it.
Well said! ❤

NomDePlume

VIP Member
And for everything you use will be the additional costs:

Fly Swats £/€/$ 20 per use
Basic sewing kit £/€/$ 5 for needle and 10 for thread
Scissors £/€/$ 5 per use or cut
Books £/€/$ 20 per book
Extra Blankets £/€/$ arm
Extra pillow £/€/$ kidney
Hot water £/€/$ foot
Grand total with extras and night £/€/$3,000 plus arm, leg and kidney

I’m joking, sorta 😂
Swipe up, my darrrlings! ;)

• Haha

Mumma Jujus

Both her dogs are quite near the ground so who knows what they pick up when going through grassy areas and fields of muck...all sticks to their undersides and skin to be licked kissed away by her...she will catch something one day.
Both her dogs are quite near the ground so who knows what they pick up when going through grassy areas and fields of muck...all sticks to their undersides and skin to be licked kissed away by her...she will catch something one day.
It'll be her own fault if she does!

juniper54ny

When I used to watch her, Charlie mentioned that the majority of her followers were from the USA. I think also she may have inherited money and her mother has given her money towards the Coach House. She gets her team to sell all gifted stuff on eBay. I don't like her because I believe she is a racist and doesn't appreciate being around people of colour or people where English is not their first language. Her vlogs are not accurate of British life in the Cotswolds. We don't speak or behave like Josie in any manner at all. She is on another planet.
She does have an American following, I for one am not a fan. That said, I wish she would have some respect and acknowledged her American followers by converting metrics /centigrade etc. I have zero knowledge of how many pounds are equivalent to dollars we use in the US. When speaking of the weather we use Fahrenheit vs Celsius system, so I am clueless as to what it's doing outside.

First world issues, but, if she is building and buying expensive property with hopes to rent, it would be considerate for her to know and understand that the majority of Americans should be taken into account and translate into American dollars etc. It's disrespectful 😒

• Haha

klady

VIP Member
FFBD02F2-C614-43D1-BB9C-FE9BB83D4D44.jpeg

Fashion influencer and etiquette extraordinaire is in need of a pedicure. Must not have been able to get a pedicure gifted to her!

• Haha
  • Wow

Hass

Chatty Member
Its not just her - Charlie lovessss the Lion King as well. Personally I don't understand it - but maybe he sees himself as a beast or a lion king for Josie - or maybe he just likes to sing???

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Treats of tonights vlog aka ad.... Chaz deseeds cucumbers in his ripped green shorts... Whilst telling us he can't be bothered with the bbq after a hard day of work... . Johosoho has a sleep and travel drama.... Chaz is heard to tell LL or Josie to get a move on/hurray up... Josie merchies more products and Em makes a special guest appearance....

Last edited:
  • Haha

juniper54ny

View attachment 699557
What is this pose? Does she have a headache? If it’s to shade the sun, then put your sunglasses on, you nit! Her IG grid has this hand on head pose in so many pictures. It’s no wonder her skin is blotchy as fuck…she keeps putting her unclean hands on her face🤢
Cute diaper set ! What is up with all the white clothes??

• Haha
  • Sick

klady

VIP Member
Anybody else notice how the newly created accounts never make any original posts. They just go from thread to thread quoting on someone else’s comment.🧐

Back to racist Josie and Charlezzzz…The mansplainer is just as horrible at creating reels as the racist one🤦‍♀️ They have zero creativity!

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Mean while on stories …it’s the rickshaw posting again …Chav is holding onto the barrier like an idiot …I can’t imagine they are being peddled with such speed

• Haha