Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allexie01

VIP Member
Have you seen her stories about sweedlashes? What's with her mouth? It pulls so strangely to the left.

So glad you mentioned this cos when she did that make up video with the other woman recently I noticed how her mouth was on the wonk!!! It was very noticeable cos she had to keep quiet when the other woman was wittering on and when her face is in repose it was hard to miss! ITF is another one with a wonky mouth too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Oh my god I just woke up from my nap. I had started watching one of her more recent flogs and accidentally fell asleep!

In my defense it was an hour long and the most interesting thing to happen was Charlie cutting his hand. It was weird how annoyed she was with him! Wasn't like he did it on purpose. Ease up lady!
Well knowing the propensity for dramatic effects.... It was probably a scratch of the dermis... Steri strips... 1 step up from a plaster... Amazed they didn't have a first aid kit to clean and secure 'wound'... I'm sure it couldn't have been as much blood as she made out as he'd never of made it up all those stairs to find her if he'd been hemorrhaging 😜

• Haha

motherofglitter

She actually called part of her garden a "wigwam"? Huge yikes. I commented and told her that she shouldn't be using that word.

• Wow

Mumma Jujus

Just caught up gang!!!! Well if her & chav Lids are off to ibiza what a pair of sad new money fuckwitts they will look. All labelled up in freebies and not a pot to piss in between them!!!!!
Probably catch them in macdonands done up to the nines.
Bring these vlogs on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have to add does she think we don't know what to take & pack for a trip abroad 🤔 idiot !!!!
First class in your dreams - which for your info lady J has been replaced in most cabins with business class. As for ibiza am sure your more likely to be going Ryan Air, sleaze jet or jet 2 - all economy cabin and max weight 20kg . Not sure how you will fit in a cool bag🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and a dozen bloody straw bags. You are the optimum of pathetic wannabe.

Omg just watched today's riveting borefeast and she has morphed into Ann Boleyn!!! Historical head piece !!!!
Ann Boleyn..ahh that's cracked me up..love it..😅😅

• Haha

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
One thing that makes me laugh is in Josie’a first Ibiza blog she pronounces Moët as Mo-Ett and Lydia corrects her. Then in her second vlog Charlie tells Josie that she can pronounce it however she wants to and how she doesn’t need to listen to anyone else (implying Lydia). Just makes me laugh like it’s such a trivial matter and you have Charlie and Josie going on an on about it.

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Sorry tried to post on reply to post about sun damage newspaper article.... I just noticed that Js hands have lots of age spots starting to appear... I'm shocked... 1 she is still only in her 20s... 2 on the occasions when I have fake Tanned I notice my spots on mu arms are less noticeable.... Also please can someone send her handcream to promote.... Those hands need some tlc...

• Wow

lesento

She got make up on her white Zimmerman dress but expected the company to accept her return?! Would she buy a dress with make up on it?
"..I only tried it on in my living room" well, sorry, princess that's not the way the world works. 🙄
Literally never seen her wear any of these "investments". If you've already found perfect dresses why buy more?
Shows that she doesn't have any idea how to style clothes in different ways.
exactly, she (and other Influencers) often speek of perfect / investment / forever peaces yet she buys 1000 Euro dresses as if she buys 10 Euro T-Shirts. This is just a way for her to make her poor followers spend thousands on clothes just because they are an „investment“. Don‘t get me wrong, buying an expensive dress is great and can be uplifting but has nothing to do with „investing“. You can invest for example by buying gold or real (not plastic) jewelry or a Chanel bag. Some tipps she is giving…

I never knew that

Chatty Member
It looks like the caravan of fake has rolled onto a new free residence…. Grosie is really turning me off caudalie products…

Oh Chav ….. that’s not a good angle ….
FF196A4F-680D-48C5-A634-C2707D421419.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

I never knew that

Chatty Member
I didn’t see it.

edit: wait I spoke too soon. Is this today’s video? I was looking at Sunday’s video. I apologize.
I’m going to go back and hide under a rock now. I’m so sorry
Re you tube comments.... So can the video postee set up words that automatically delete a post?...
Or if a post is liked or replied to... Does that prevent the postee of the video from deleting the original comment?....
Not sure I'm asking the questions in a way that makes sense...

🤢🤢🤢😱🤢🤢😱🤢😱😱😱 I've just had a horrible thought pop into my head.... 🤢Did joho say in her vlog she had burned her bottom 😖?....hope she did as that's not the sort of thing I want my mind imagine about... Does take the 'pants on fire' song to a new level... 👖🔥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick