Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hungarianka

VIP Member
I know she takes CBD drops, or used to. But, her overly excited behavior suggests that she’s on something else. She’s behaving too strangely.
Couldn’t have put it better than that. Nothing would shock me after all who else in this day and age call their en-suite a POWDER room

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hungarianka

VIP Member
On that note.... I think missJoho would like everyone to think she has private health cover... But unless she's getting it free she won't pay... Besides if her health issue video is correct then she was using NHS services then given her lead times for non emergencies ... Or her cover is beyond basic... Let her go to a private hospital and get her itemised bill for every glove/ specimen/needle used... Then let her complain about taxes..
I suspect chazand Jo would be the first to be vloging outraged if their car was damaged by a pot hole.... Also she is too silly to realise the impact of %
When I was working I’m retired now. I was offered medical care and dental. I also earned over 100,000 a year my husband also. However we had 5 children together who required educating, feeding, clothing, play, holidays. They also had sports, horse riding, events from that. Not to mention the mortgage, utility bills, fuel, car insurance the list is endless. Those wages only went so far. Thank G-d we didn’t require any medical apart from a few procedures here and there and of course dental. There is no way even with good consistent wages that private healthcare can always be afforded. If somebody says it can then they are lying or don’t have a family to look after or responsibilities beyond themselves. When my mum needed treatment I gave her my credit card. Why? They don’t have an NHS in Romania. Even then my eyes watered when the bill was sent to me. It’s wonderful for a one off, constantly no chance!

Nikki_

YUP Zimmerman is the definition of fad-fashion. Same with her Chloe and straw Loewe bags.

I've mentioned before, I genuinely love designer leather goods - the craftsmanship, the heritage etc which is why I invest in classic styles and colours. My biggest ever purchase has also been my greatest investment. I paid £6k for it 10 years ago, and it's worth upwards of £30k now. Show me a summer dress with the same returns
If someone truly likes the dress, then of course they should get it. But if you were an influencer really caring about your audience you'd want to give them legit advice not something that would just earn you a commission..

That was definitely a good decision on your part! Congratulations! ☺

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Our version of the Cotswolds ❤

THIS !!! 100%.
Absolute heaven there staying in the mountains. Lovely people too very kind hospitable and when I broke my leg and I’m diabetic miles from a hospital they couldn’t do more for me. Earth Angels ❤

• Heart

klady

VIP Member
5CE0BF8F-88CA-4CF5-9B6B-766595EE0317.jpeg

Josiefiend: Charlie doesn’t drink

Catching Josiefiend in a lie with her own stories…
B88250BD-99D7-484A-BC1E-A5420DCB73A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s 4ft 10 maybe 11 but not in the 5ft range you can tell by her shoe size. She’s a UK size 3. She’s lucky I’ve always wanted to be small being a long and lanky 6ft 4
Josie has often said she can't quite remember how tall she is (really??) but states about 5'3". I'm the same height and wear UK size 3 shoes. My late grandmother was 4'11" and also wore size 3's.

Yuni

I only scanned through her latest ha video, but does she not even bother telling people where the items are from anymore, so they have no choice but to click the affiliate link?

I’ve honestly never seen anyone do that before, and really really speaks volumes.

Maybe she’s been doing it for a while but I haven’t watched for ages.
I was coming here to say exactly this. So low... she did it even in her haul video🙄🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick

Hungarianka

VIP Member
I would say about that. She looks smaller than me and I’m 5ft 5
She’s 4ft 10 maybe 11 but not in the 5ft range you can tell by her shoe size. She’s a UK size 3. She’s lucky I’ve always wanted to be small being a long and lanky 6ft 4

• Heart

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Sorry to be a pain, but who is Chibby. Long time watcher, from when she first started her fashion advice blogs and showed no Charlie, but I have also gone for long periods when I just couldn't watch her, so there are a few gaps in the storyline for me. No long explanation is necessary, just clarify who Chibby is and these reviews. Is this the guest house Lala had? Thanks in advance, my dahlings! :giggle:

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
I'm baffled by that too. In America if someone has what she has then you would be a multimillionaire 10 times over. Where does her money come from ? Mama dearest is the cash cow, it's not so incidental that she lives on the property, I think she plays a much larger role and potentially the only one who can reign her daughter in when necessary, also, I wonder if she keeps a close eye on Chucky. All of that property IM0 is mom's and mom enables and sets a scene for her daughter to play make believe. I don't think Chucky is on any of the legal and financial documents as they are not married which makes me wonder what he, if any, brings to the financial table.
I get that much of what goes into the properties are gifted items /services they talk themselves into getting and the outings/holidays are free/paid promos... Its all the properties... Unless maybe they have a silent partner... Maybe someone at soho House/farmhouse.. She is constantly promoting soho brands.... And that's strange for an 'exclusive' club to be so heavily promoted... Almost weekly YT and daily on Instagram...??... Just my thoughts...

I still think the property is owned in 1/3 making Josie and her mom 2/3 owners of the property.
I also wouldn’t be surprised she has some sort of Trust.

As much as the property manager does less than the pups, his ADs on IG have to bring in some stupid amount of money.
Well maybe he needs to work harder to get Jojo a soho greenhouse... She's been 'saving' /manifesting one for a long time... 😜

I still think the property is owned in 1/3 making Josie and her mom 2/3 owners of the property.
I also wouldn’t be surprised she has some sort of Trust.

As much as the property manager does less than the pups, his ADs on IG have to bring in some stupid amount of money.
I think if Jojo had a Trust it would be well known... Miss now I'm going to teach you etiquette would 'drop' it into videos.... She'd have a drama about having to meet the manager.. Or what to do with money... She'd definitely use it to set herself above her competitors... And viewers...i don't think her family had that much money... But I think they were working class comfortable... Also do you know that if a partner on some mortgages dies the mortgage is cleared/paid off/ leaving the surviving partner mortgage free. Perhaps dad and LL had that type of mortgage... When he died... She couldve been mortgage free in a large property... Downsized?... Its a horrible thing and those I know in that situation would rather have their partners 😢

She had mortgage docs when she moved in, so there must be some mortgage somewhere. If she sold her house for, say, £1.2m and her mother sold her property and contributed to the Rectory price of £1.8m and there's still a mortgage then there must be a surfeit of cash around somewhere I suppose.

ETA - sorry this was probably discussed on here at the time...
Ah so that might be wha they used for the rental cottage... And the Chiswick property is supposed to be being rented.. Chaz parents' home in Windsor would also have a good sell on value... But I don't think they have contributed or fund them in any way... I still think inthefrow has more subscribers/viewers so surely gets more income from YT?... And actual partnersships with companies... But seems to live a less flamboyant lifestyle... Well on camera at least...

View attachment 667685
Maybe Robin would grab something that isn't a latte glass and spell rosé correctly
Oh those nails growing out again... 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Well I genuinely fell asleep during that flog …just went back and heard the Chav say listen to Charlie ..Charlie says so try it for a few weeks …. His examples of research were not academic …so don’t believe medics believe Chav and his book…
The worrying thing is I imagine some of the fans of these 2 would listen to them over actually qualified experts and second opinions
She was all over the place trying to cram multiple freebie merching in to every sentence

Right on cue ….
1C84FC10-C538-496E-B8E1-B7F003D254FA.jpeg

If you haven’t been into the strawtop insta …get over there pdq …Chav is giving a tour … in the kitchen cupboard there are mugs which he thinks are good for coffee and tea drinking 😆. They’ve nabbed freebie umbrellas … a coffee table in the lounge would get in the way …and more Chav gems

Last edited:
  • Haha

klady

VIP Member
Stop spending money or doing paid ADs with shit that should be low on her priority list. 🗣GET THOSE TEETH FIXED🤷‍♀️😖

• Haha

klady

VIP Member
I know she takes CBD drops, or used to. But, her overly excited behavior suggests that she’s on something else. She’s behaving too strangely.

• Haha

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
I'm a shoe size 3 and 5'2". I'd wager she's the same height as I am.

I'm a shoe size 3 and 5'2". I'd wager she's the same height as I am.

klady

VIP Member
Let’s just be glad she didn’t take that tacky autumnal shit into that ugly bathroom for try on and photos.

• Haha

Mumma Jujus

Anybody else notice how the newly created accounts never make any original posts. They just go from thread to thread quoting on someone else’s comment.🧐

Back to racist Josie and Charlezzzz…The mansplainer is just as horrible at creating reels as the racist one🤦‍♀️ They have zero creativity!
So is there a problem with newly created accounts quoting on someone else's comments?...oops I just did..🤣

• Haha