Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippa M

VIP Member
dahhlings, we need a new thread, I don't know if I can make one, but I'll try, have we decided on a thread title yet?
usually there is a place you can see the thread title suggestions and see who got the most likes(votes) ..but I am not sure about setting a new one up...some kind thread fairy does it while I am asleep most times.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Today JoJo is lying against a hay bale in a white dress .. She needs to spend as much time thinking about the colour of underwear she wears as she does her poses....but maybe I'm old fashioned.... Freddy and Robin love her style

• Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Jesus a princess wedding, Granny thinks that her wedding will top Chiara's wedding. She's probably wanting a whole Disney fairytale wedding where she's wearing a huge ballgown, pink shit everywhere. 🤮

• Haha

Iloveflowers

She’s 4ft 10 maybe 11 but not in the 5ft range you can tell by her shoe size. She’s a UK size 3. She’s lucky I’ve always wanted to be small being a long and lanky 6ft 4
Um ... I am 5 ft 3, UK size 8 and take a size 35 shoe. That's either a UK 2.5 or 3 depending on which chart you use!

Hass

Chatty Member
No - they do not have to quarantine and they did get a neg test done before they boarded the plane back to the UK as per the government instructions

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Are they even planning the wedding?
They will not have their wedding during a pandemic. They are waiting for things to open up again so that the wedding planning can be used for content and for sponsorship and advertising. Josie seems like the type who has been planning her Disney princess wedding for years and will want to revel in the fairytale attention. One cannot achieve that with a lowkey pandemic ceremony with just a few guests.

She will soon start with her begging bowl and merching. She already started a while ago by mentioning hen parties in several videos but hasn't mentioned it lately.

She had some live Insta makeup thing a while ago from which someone could win something. I think a bridal makeup??? I didn't get the impression it did too well (I may be mistaken) because she then also promoted it on youtube afterwards. I got the impression that initially, it was meant to only be an Insta giveaway. I could be mistaken...

I didn't mention it at the time, because I was just too tired of her to write about her here, but did anyone else notice that a few weeks ago that, in two different videos, she inserted sound clips of some little giggle that sounded like that of a young girl? Mentioning Disney in my previous reply made me think about this idiocy of hers.

Quite a while ago, she also added her own weird little cartoon-sounding sneezes. At the time someone asked about it in her comments. It is these kinds of things that make me wonder what her psych evaluation would reveal.

Last edited:
  • Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
The wrinkles on this girl's eyes are SO BAD. She needs to wear sunglasses instead of just perch them on top of her head. I'm 12 years older than she is and I don't have a single wrinkle around my eyes because... I WEAR SUNGLASSES. It's that easy! All you have to do is avoid squinting and tah-dah, you look younger. She's going to need an eye lift.
I suspect the wrinkles are there because of all the looks of disapproval she always displays. That is also the only reason I noticed her lack of chin, asymmetrical smile and teefers - it's because she also constantly does that disapproving schoolmarm thing with her mouth when she is not doing her let's pretend I'm 13 and laughing behind my hand because I'm just so very shy and trying to be so cute act. :rolleyes:

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
The dear little dogs are cleaner than her grubby little hands....😅

Why could he not have just answered yes..but no instead we have to go through a long boring very drawn out epilogue of their Dyson collection..all bloody free as well I expect..🤣😅
Pretty sure the Dyson was gifted. They have to flog it, hence Josie wanting the mansplainer to talk about it. Clearly, they had to mention the name of the new Dyson. Josefiend flogged it better in the end. 😂

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
She does have an American following, I for one am not a fan. That said, I wish she would have some respect and acknowledged her American followers by converting metrics /centigrade etc. I have zero knowledge of how many pounds are equivalent to dollars we use in the US. When speaking of the weather we use Fahrenheit vs Celsius system, so I am clueless as to what it's doing outside.

First world issues, but, if she is building and buying expensive property with hopes to rent, it would be considerate for her to know and understand that the majority of Americans should be taken into account and translate into American dollars etc. It's disrespectful 😒
I think that would require her to have some knowledge and maybe plan/research what she is going to say... Or pause vlog and find out to tell you.. But given that she got Sir Winston Churchill's name wrong such comprehension might be beyond her skills. I watch Milabu and she always/mostly tells people how much she paid for the products she is testing...
On another note... Have you tried the pots she she was advertising?

Hungarianka

VIP Member
But ... WHY does SF not terminate their membership. given how appallingly they behave?
I don’t know but my hypothesis is that they are a business, providing they aren’t defaulted on subscription payments then they get free publicity. Also the management is a whole different issue google Soho Farmhouse sacked by WhatsApp that will tell you everything. Reputable businesses with a duty of care do not fire their staff by WhatsApp

• Wow

NomDePlume

VIP Member
I understood it more in a way that the TV will be available for a fee. Greedy greedy Josie.

(The bathroom is gorgeous and I quite like the kitchen too. )
The kitchen and bathroom are lovely, but I think milady will not be amused when things break and go missing. I wonder what the per night rental price will be?

Last edited:

klady

VIP Member
796258E5-AC19-4460-988A-D02A30FF2CB9.jpeg

With the dogs peeing and pooping in those flower beds, the smell has got to be awful🤧 Also, I thought Josiefiend LOVED the church bells. Well, in her latest story she sounds indignant about the church bells. I’m here for it and hope the bells ring every hour😂

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Okay... I admit I couldn't watch the video tonight....so could be off the mark....But reading the comments... 1 wouldn't Johosoho be better calling the Sunday video the Sunday Ad?.... 2 isn't she touting 'therapy'... Didn't Lydiabot not do that recently too... 3 isn't she just showing herself to be coveting what others have?...isnt that just jealousy... Why if you're living your dreamed life are you coveting what others have... 4 what an assumption that her viewers are a) unhappy in their lives b) need therapy..... Online therapy at that 🤯... It reminds me of when Harry and Megan told people to do a counselling course during lockdown.... Maybe Johosoho did that...

• Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
On Lydiot’s thread (posts 572 and 595) the users caught Char Char stroke Ali’s leg😳 #Chali

I missed it too. I had to go back and watch the video😂 Here it is in case you guys missed the quick love tap…

I’m dying 😂
778F2BA9-99ED-447A-852F-CBACE127D263.jpeg

Man this capture makes it seem worse. Not to defend him, as I’m sure it was just gesture but felt the camera was to conveniently focused at their end. Almost feel like they are trolling or Lydia trying to capture her man in action 😂
#chali❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Nikki_

Anybody else notice how the newly created accounts never make any original posts. They just go from thread to thread quoting on someone else’s comment.🧐

Back to racist Josie and Charlezzzz…The mansplainer is just as horrible at creating reels as the racist one🤦‍♀️ They have zero creativity!
Oop just want to say I've been in and out of this thread a few times since it began....

At this point does Charlie have any career at all.. He had potential. If only he weren't such an insufferable know it all with 0 personality.

• Haha